Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: Let's All Have Superpowers, the Sequel OOC  (Read 9493 times)

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Let's All Have Superpowers, the Sequel OOC
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2011, 06:26:57 am »

Odd that feral Ben has just been sitting there for so long. I was thinking of making him leap to the roof and having Zozoro run up there the long way, but that would have worked better before the Busters guy got there. In fact, it would have been perfect - I put up a good fight against tired and injured players, then Buster comes, easily beats me by negating my power, Ben turns back to normal, ect. Oh well. Ben might have to be slightly immune to the Buster guy now, requiring a few hits by him before showing any loss of power. If/when Zozoro reaches you guys, he'll be calling himself Rick, which is pretty ironic considering that Ulysses was told to look for a Rick, and as far as I can tell doesn't know the Rick he's supposed to look for. Maybe Ulysses can find people by name, and ends up finding the wrong Rick?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 06:51:03 am by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2011, 07:04:59 am »

Umm... We aren't on the roof. We are still inside the mall.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2011, 07:09:33 am »

Since when?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2011, 08:40:51 am »

Since always, we have never been to the roof. I'm planning to go there soon.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2011, 10:20:32 am »

I'm planning on having the sword become a Tsukumogami (artifact spirit) in three days, though, if someone wants to make/run that character.
As in simply a sword with a soul, a monstrous tsukumogami, or a combination of the two? (Perhaps the tsukumogami can take the shape of a monster?)

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2011, 10:44:15 am »

I think maybe I shouldn't have extended this event for Wei. Zako is online in the late evening for me, so responses are slower than I'd like. At worse it would take a day or two to resolve the fighting, so I won't bother for now. I'll post the event ender after work. Any recommendations for the next event? Not all the events should be connected to one group. ;)

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2011, 11:14:15 am »

I think a nice one would be a man who grew incredibly obsessed with guns. So he replaced all his limbs with guns. Then he made a cyborg body which every square-centimeter can grow a barrel and start firing. It's kinda like Machine Man except being made out of guns. Except he absorbs guns into his body if he touches them and grows larger.

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2011, 11:16:50 am »

I think a nice one would be a man who grew incredibly obsessed with guns. So he replaced all his limbs with guns. Then he made a cyborg body which every square-centimeter can grow a barrel and start firing. It's kinda like Machine Man except being made out of guns. Except he absorbs guns into his body if he touches them and grows larger.

So we heard you liked guns...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2011, 11:21:42 am »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 22, 2011, 12:22:25 pm »

I got an idea for the next event. I'll pm you the details, and see if you like it.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 22, 2011, 03:43:13 pm »

Fniff, thats not so different from my character tbh... :)
This is a blank sig.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 22, 2011, 04:12:52 pm »

Hm.

Alright, let's make him Belgian. They make loads of weapons, and it's rather unique.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2011, 12:57:19 am »

Yeah, I don't really think I'm going to play if everything I do gets shot down. It's just not fun. I was playing with the idea of making Ben eat a bunch of infected and gain the power of their red mist, but that's kind of dumb. And I don't really want to make him leap way up in the air a third time - that wasn't supposed to be one of his powers. I was hoping to start actual character development for Ben by starting a captured-by-Busters arc for him. Basically the Busters would capture him, he'd end up in a weird medical room where they try to study his power, the Buster doctor is nice to him, apologizing for his situation and telling him that he'll try to make it painless but Ben can't squirm, the Buster doctor telling Ben that he reminds him of his son, and then Ben informing the doctor that he's a spirit. Bum bum bum, or something. Enter healing power for Ben, and a father-like spirit that isn't a total dick. Also away with the other spirits for one reason or another (might keep Abejuuju). Ben either starts working for the Busters and they become his new, loving family, or he escapes with the Buster doctor ghost.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2011, 02:13:45 am »

Well you got to play it smart, if a hulking, musclebound abomination climbed onto a roof and attacked you while you were flying an attack helicopter, you would of course blast his ass back to the stone age. I could have chosen to fight that pariah for example, but odds are I would have been creamed.

And there is no reason for Ben, who could have been knocked unconscious by the blast, to be captured by the busters who are on scene. If you want to do that, go for it! I fully encourage you to give it a shot if you are game.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2011, 02:34:05 am »

The event has just ended. I'll post a new one in the morning.

Just so everyone is clear on it, the Busters have a kill on sight policy under normal circumstances. Unless something is really interesting they won't bother. They are a dying group and can't afford to capture/experiment on everyone anymore. If you wanted to orchestrate an event, or a part of an event just PM me and let me know.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15