Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Let's All Have Superpowers, the Sequel OOC  (Read 9494 times)

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
Re: Let's All Have Superpowers, the Sequel OOC
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2011, 07:06:37 pm »

Oh. Oh no.

Zombies. Why did it have to be zombies?! :P Meat. Breaking in. Carpet-bombing. D:

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2011, 07:09:32 pm »

D: I kinda didnt like being godmoded over even if it was to keep up the posting tempo but I guess I'll have to roll with it.
Raggle Fraggle

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2011, 07:15:40 pm »

Sorry, I tried to limit how much I did to you, but if I waited, Wei would have been pulped.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2011, 07:17:47 pm »

Still, Showing up after spending a entire day ploting only to see your character draged in a unintended direction makes you sad. Can I get a description of the basement-thing we are in?
Raggle Fraggle

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2011, 07:24:49 pm »

Well, it's more of a warehouse than basement. Think dust, crates, metal shelving and metal railings.

Also, Wei only wants to know what the twins said to you, then he'll let you go, maybe even convince Rick to transport you back to the park.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2011, 11:07:23 pm »

I've learned that adding explosives to the end of events is never fun for any player, so it's not a carpet bombing. But yeah, zombies. Living zombies, but zombies none the less. Kind of a 'what would you do' kind of thing. They're still people.

I'll do the interrogation through PMs to keep the whole thing hidden from other players that aren't present, and to keep the thread moving forward (not some on day 1 still). Does this work for both of you?

EDIT: Oh, and meat doesn't refer to the zombies, who are more like 28 days later zombies. Angry as hell, but not cannibalistic.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 11:34:41 pm by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2011, 12:49:04 am »

Not much is known about the reclusive woman called Takeyama Akane; even those who've dug into her identity discover little more than that she, after leaving her homeland of Japan, has traveled the world extensively, getting caught up in criminal syndicates and investigating supernatural phenomena under several assumed identities- and her paper trail seems to extend back beyond the dates of birth of all of them.

Her travels (whether for business or her apparent search around the globe) eventually landed her in Kaleno City, where she's taken up residence, at least for the time being (Likely due to it's abnormally high density of super-humans). Subsisting as a vagrant and freelance martial arts instructor by day, she became involved with several local villains prior to the conflict.

Ms. Takeyama and Wei Lung have an unpleasant history- While Akane is exceptionally fit and well trained in a variety of forms of combat, she lacks Wei's raw super-power, and a series of small (and usually one-sided) battles over a lucrative (but strange) conspiracy in Hong Kong ended with the former being left mortally wounded when the latter eviscerated her in a showdown in a Hall of Faces.

They would meet again in Kaleno City, where after a short (and brutal) confrontation in the lair of the self-styled Beast Master, Wei Lung would discover she has the annoying tendency to not stay dead.

Since the beginning of the conflict and it's rise to prominence, Akane has attached herself to The Circle, though, like many other things, she seems almost completely detached from the concept of profit that drives most of the Circle's other members- the little she earns that isn't spent on basic needs or digging for information has been dedicated to tracking down other master of the martial arts, with whom she works to elevate her skills to the next level.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 12:53:23 am by HailFire »
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2011, 06:20:40 am »

*gasp* Oooh, is Akane coming back in!? That would be awesome! Please bring her back in!  :D

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2011, 06:48:39 am »

I assume that the outskirts are far enough away that I won't have to deal with zombies for a bit. Also, had a disturbing thought - what happens when supers become infected? By now that's got to have happened with some supers. Stupid precognition reporter - he knew that if he told people to buy meat, they'd all gather and get infected faster. Then again, my character would probably help spread it too, cause demons are jerks.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:52:29 am by peglegpengeuin »
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2011, 06:50:51 am »

I am also keen on finding out what happens with Biomass + Mutagen gas + Zombie virus.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2011, 07:05:32 am »

I'm thinking Resident Evil. Nothing good. Someone is up to shenanigans...

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2011, 08:22:49 am »

To make things more interesting most supers are immune. Having people run away in fear of the red gas isn't a good thing as far as RPing goes.

If you really want your character can be infected, and you'll just resist the disease over time (the rest of the day). The choice is yours.

EDIT: In other news we have our first Red Shirt, and he has matter ingestion as a power during a zombie apocalypse. Joy. Maybe more of an enemy? Someone can toss him in if they want, otherwise I'll do that as the event continues.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 08:33:09 am by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2011, 06:45:02 pm »

Hi there. I kinda left when things got out of control on the first thread. I was absent a few days, then I saw this.

One: are you guys still taking players?

Tidal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PET_MICROSCOPIC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2011, 07:02:13 pm »

I think he tossed out the player limit due to the people who were actually active as opposed to the people on the list.

Edit:
I think that people have reserved spots, but have not claimed them. I'll toss the player cap out the window since only some seem to be posting anyways.

Shootandrun

• Bay Watcher
  • Silence is the answer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2011, 07:19:20 pm »

Ah, cool. Gonna make a character. I'm not going to stick with James this time.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15