Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Rebuild 2 - The Revenge of the Flash  (Read 1873 times)

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Rebuild 2 - The Revenge of the Flash
« on: October 13, 2011, 04:28:17 pm »

Rebuild 2 has hit the Flash sites!

For those of you who don't know what Rebuild 2 is:

Rebuild 2 is a strategic zombie survival game. You play a small colony of survivors in a zombified town(how original). You liberate parts of town, manage the 'jobs' of your population, manage the food, the defense and research of your colony.

Rebuild 1 is one of my favourite Flash games and I reckon you guys will like it as well.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/sarahnorthway/rebuild-2 (link to game on Kongregate)
http://northwaygames.com/ (link to developer's site)
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Rebuild 2 - The Revenge of the Flash
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 04:29:54 pm »

Saw this last week or so, was still nice like the first one, but the music was too damn loud, I left it muted.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MrFastZombie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 11:07:02 pm »

Just beat it today, it was better then Rebuild 1 but they were still both very good in my opinion!  :)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 11:20:40 pm »

I muted the music immediately...

I actually found Rebuild 1 to be better. Rebound 2 does feature some genuin improvements and events but Rebuild 1 held itself together more and had tighter gameplay.

If anything the changes in Rebuild 2 just distracts you from the game... it also makes the game much more silly.