Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Toady's hurt ankle has been raised as a skeleton  (Read 3013 times)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
Re: Toady's hurt ankle has been raised as a skeleton
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2011, 05:58:16 am »

Nah, there are far too many superfluous organs.  After all, who really needs all those ribs?  And the appendix, ugh, who thought that up? 
The framerate is terrible, too, at least on my CPU.  It takes 24 hours just to run one day.

And the respawn times take forever...

If I ever get another chance I'm going to put more skill points in the Luck stat.
Luck and Charisma are safe dump stats. Charisma even better if you take the "Unsocial" -trait.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2011, 07:13:35 am »

Nah, there are far too many superfluous organs.  After all, who really needs all those ribs?  And the appendix, ugh, who thought that up? 
The framerate is terrible, too, at least on my CPU.  It takes 24 hours just to run one day.

If I ever get another chance I'm going to put more skill points in the Luck stat.
Luck and Charisma are safe dump stats. Charisma even better if you take the "Unsocial" -trait.

My only problem is that the 'Born into Wealth' trait costs so many points. And I had to spend all those points on my kidneys and lungs.  :(

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2011, 08:36:27 am »

My only problem is that the 'Born into Wealth' trait costs so many points. And I had to spend all those points on my kidneys and lungs.  :(

There's also no way to take back skill points.  I mean, what if I find out that Language (Spanish) is actually a useless skill? 
And there is an undue amount of bribing your way to victory.

sorry
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2011, 03:26:10 pm »

There's also no way to take back skill points.  I mean, what if I find out that Language (Spanish) is actually a useless skill? 
And there is an undue amount of bribing your way to victory.

sorry

(one minor tabsplosion later)

My god, what have I done?

oh wait, that's a trope

NotPete

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2011, 03:40:56 pm »

Then there's the fact that the starting zones are incredibly un-balanced.
Pages: 1 2 [3]