Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26

Author Topic: Bloodbowl Season 3: Dark Vertibrae Wins!  (Read 31082 times)

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodbowl Season 3: Week 5!
« Reply #255 on: December 02, 2011, 12:01:41 pm »

It's been four days...
yeah, it's *only* Friday.

Ok, ok - sorry, yes, you've all still got a bunch of time. The post was mostly just to bump the topic up (it's a scary place down on page 4) and send a reminder to everyone who hadn't finished their games yet.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 03, 2011, 09:47:58 pm »

I haven't heard from my opponent.
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 04, 2011, 10:04:12 am »

... also, when I do check, Tres Huevos seems to be offline.

I have atrocious timing...

Edit: And when I do catch him, he doesn't reply.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 09:29:31 am by Charmander »

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 07, 2011, 12:48:26 pm »

It's been four days...
yeah, it's *only* Friday.

Ok, ok - sorry, yes, you've all still got a bunch of time. The post was mostly just to bump the topic up (it's a scary place down on page 4) and send a reminder to everyone who hadn't finished their games yet.

Ok, it's 5 days later. Now am I allowed to start poking you guys to get things done?

Seriously though, I'm planning on rolling the week either when I get home from work (in about 6 hours) or, if anyone has had any luck in getting games set up, after that game is played.

I respect that it can be hard to find times/dates that both players can play (especially between our Euro and US players), but we've now gone through a full Monday-Sunday cycle (and then some,) and at some point you've just got to accept that it may not be possible to get a game set up.

Again: if the players of the outstanding games have a verbal agreement that they're going to play their game within the next couple of days, just say so and I'll wait on you, but otherwise I think we should just continue on.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 12:51:11 pm by AlStar »

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 07, 2011, 12:57:26 pm »

Wow, will that mean that only a single game got played this week, or did someone else silently finish a game?

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 07, 2011, 01:20:27 pm »

I think Tres Huevos is dead, or at least doesn't want to reply this week...

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 07, 2011, 02:45:00 pm »

I think Tres Huevos is dead, or at least doesn't want to reply this week...
He did check the boards this morning... maybe he just doesn't like us anymore!

Kanil

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:PILLAR:kanil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 07, 2011, 03:07:59 pm »

Wow, will that mean that only a single game got played this week, or did someone else silently finish a game?

Two games were played this week. Both 1-1 draws between Dark Vertibrae/Kobb's Khorne and Soapmakers United/Sheer Badassery.

We do seem to have more than 4 active players at least, so hopefully next week will go better...
Yah, it sounds like minecraft with content, you have obviously missed the point, people dont like content, they like different coloured blocks.
Seems to work fine with my copy. As soon as I loaded the human caravan came by and the world burst into fire.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 07, 2011, 07:45:11 pm »

ank - Wood Elves - w00t w00t vs lordcooper - Human - The Cthulian Crushers  SET TO 2-0
Charmander - Lizardmen - Sahagin Stormers vs Tres_Huevos - Orcs - The Smash 'ems SET TO 2-0
Vherid - Dark Elves - Agony Strain vs Xanatos Jr. - Norse - Lutefisk Legion SET TO 0-2
drkpaladin - Halflings - All-Thumbs AnkleBiters vs HLBeta - High Elves - Foot-The-Ball Legion VII SET TO 2-0

Week 6:

AlStar - Undead - Dark Vertibrae vs lordcooper - Human - The Cthulian Crushers 
Tiny - Dwarves - Soapmakers United vs drkpaladin - Halflings - All-Thumbs AnkleBiters
Kanil - Elf - Sheer Badassery vs Vherid - Dark Elves - Agony Strain (BYE)
ndkid - Chaos - Kobb's Khorne vs Charmander - Lizardmen - Sahagin Stormers
HLBeta - High Elves - Foot-The-Ball Legion VII vs ank - Wood Elves - w00t w00t
Xanatos Jr. - Norse - Lutefisk Legion vs Tres_Huevos - Orcs - The Smash 'ems

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
Re: Bloodbowl Season 3: Week 6!
« Reply #264 on: December 08, 2011, 11:34:21 am »

... I still need to write up the last match... erh.

Also, oh fuck, Chaos...

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 08, 2011, 12:14:52 pm »

... I still need to write up the last match... erh.

Also, oh fuck, Chaos...

We're not *too* scary, yet, and, as I remember, the Three-armed bandit is out this match. I suppose, if you're pessimistic, you can view that as a downside, as it means I won't have even a bit of a passing game, so I'll have to pound the ball through on the ground.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 08, 2011, 03:31:38 pm »

High elves VS Woodelves is gonna be one dodgy, scory match!

drkpaladin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 08, 2011, 05:54:15 pm »

If its not too late, I would be willing to accept a draw instead of a win for my game with HLbeta, our internets couldn't synch up when we tried to play our match, and I got steamrolled with school and work stuff afterwards.

ndkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Player of Games
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 08, 2011, 07:07:58 pm »

If its not too late, I would be willing to accept a draw instead of a win for my game with HLbeta, our internets couldn't synch up when we tried to play our match, and I got steamrolled with school and work stuff afterwards.

Sadly, as the week has already been advanced, and the games entered, I'm pretty sure it is too late.

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 08, 2011, 11:51:27 pm »

Yeah, sorry about that, but you were the last person I'd seen speaking, and I hadn't seen any talk about you guys having troubles, so I gave you the win - I'm afraid that I can't change that now.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 26