Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Mission : Impossible  (Read 2318 times)

LoneTophat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Mission : Impossible
« on: October 09, 2011, 06:39:54 am »

I have decided that I shall create the ultimate killing machine in adventure mode and crush all sentient life forms on the earth before comically killing myself off somehow and forging an Age of Emptiness. Is this even possible? What should I modify so I'm unkillable/slaughterhouse in game? o:

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
Re: Mission : Impossible
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 06:44:57 am »

Give yourself flesh of steel and blood of molten iron. That way most things won't be able to puncture your natural armor, and anything that does will die horribly.

Plus you can bash skulls in with your fists.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

LoneTophat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 06:51:30 am »

Give yourself flesh of steel and blood of molten iron. That way most things won't be able to puncture your natural armor, and anything that does will die horribly.

..How?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 06:51:48 am »

Create Death. 

A being made of obsidian and other indestructible ( and preferably dark ) metals, you must NOT have advanced strength or speed, just infinite durability.  Mod in the ability to make a cotton candy scythe in fort mode, make an entire fort devoted to death, and have the scythe on an altar.  Unleash death incarnate, claim the scythe, and relentlessly pursue every living thing.  None shall survive, not even gods. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

LoneTophat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 06:54:58 am »

Create Death. 

A being made of obsidian and other indestructible ( and preferably dark ) metals, you must NOT have advanced strength or speed, just infinite durability.  Mod in the ability to make a cotton candy scythe in fort mode, make an entire fort devoted to death, and have the scythe on an altar.  Unleash death incarnate, claim the scythe, and relentlessly pursue every living thing.  None shall survive, not even gods.
-scratches chin-
Too hard.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 06:55:43 am »

How so?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

LoneTophat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 06:58:05 am »

How so?
Well. Please describe in detail each step that must be undertaken to create "Death".

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 06:59:47 am »

..How?

Someone's modded a race that has molten ironblood. :) Try contacting them.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 07:01:56 am »

How so?
Well. Please describe in detail each step that must be undertaken to create "Death".

I honestly have no idea, I'm no modder.  But I do remember someone having actually been able to make an unkillable ( but average in every respect ) being.  Even if I don't know the RAWS specifics, you should make an entirely new creature, with obsidian for skin, body, etc, and no blood.  [NO_Pain] would help a lot in adventure mode, no way for pain to cripple Death. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

LoneTophat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2011, 07:05:23 am »

You people are no help =(

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2011, 07:12:21 am »

You people are no help =(

I haven't modded since 40d :(

Try the modding forum! They'll be a great deal of help.

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2011, 07:29:52 am »

you can bash skulls in with your fists.
You can do that already in adventure mode.

Though I guess skin of Steel could help a tad bit.

LoneTophat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 07:34:14 am »

you can bash skulls in with your fists.
You can do that already in adventure mode.

Though I guess skin of Steel could help a tad bit.
HOW YOU DO THIS!?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2011, 07:56:25 am »

Dude, make a topic in Modding discussion on how to edit the skin and body material, etc, of your race.  SOMEONE should notice it, preferably someone experienced. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2011, 01:19:09 pm »

..How?

Someone's modded a race that has molten ironblood. :) Try contacting them.

You rang?
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs
Pages: [1] 2