Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Goblin Body Bits  (Read 682 times)

MaxZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Doot doodoo de doo
    • View Profile
Goblin Body Bits
« on: October 03, 2011, 05:36:05 pm »

Hi all

Having a bit of a problem figuring out how to get my dwarves to remove bits of goblin from my fortress entrance, they are outside but on a pathway with walls and therefore making it look a bit of a mess. I have a refuse stockpile, corpse stockpile and a dump all accessiblewhile the body parts and mangled corpses have all been set to 'dump' without 'forbidden'. Yet still they are left, even with idle dwarves.

Any suggestions over what i have done wrong/not done at all?
Many thanks in advance  :)

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Goblin Body Bits
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 05:36:50 pm »

Hi all

Having a bit of a problem figuring out how to get my dwarves to remove bits of goblin from my fortress entrance, they are outside but on a pathway with walls and therefore making it look a bit of a mess. I have a refuse stockpile, corpse stockpile and a dump all accessiblewhile the body parts and mangled corpses have all been set to 'dump' without 'forbidden'. Yet still they are left, even with idle dwarves.

Any suggestions over what i have done wrong/not done at all?
Many thanks in advance  :)
'
o-r-o

type that at main menu durfing fort mode

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 05:42:04 pm »

Also, items you mark for dumping will be put into a garbage dump, not a refuse stockpile.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

MaxZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Doot doodoo de doo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 05:49:44 pm »

fantastic, thanks a lot!

Varnifane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 06:05:34 pm »

got magma?
I regret to inform the community that the mass murder of puppies does not create a viable clock.
I don't know if you need other ideas when you have magma.