Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Shartak: Browser MMO with Cannibals  (Read 10970 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Shartak: Browser MMO with Cannibals
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2012, 03:53:05 am »

Hey!  Whose clan are you calling lacking?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2012, 03:55:05 am »

Hey!  Whose clan are you calling lacking?

It only has..1 line of description and people in the thread even had trouble finding it! It could be a..tiny bit more descriptive than 'That's all you need to know.', couldn't it?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2012, 01:25:01 pm »

Well, have you got any ideas?  I'm just using the clan as my personal army/scapegoats right now.
Also, with as of this morning six active members, the Frenzy is now tied for ninth largest clan overall.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 01:28:05 pm by Remalle »

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 26, 2012, 12:01:15 am »

Yep, and one of your members killed me...thats twice now I have died near shipwreck in the past few days, maybe I should go somewhere else, instead.
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 26, 2012, 05:16:49 pm »

Coincidentally I was discussing turning the Frenzy into a security firm/protection racket on Friday.  The idea actually turned out to have some merit, and I came out with a nice little profit.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 26, 2012, 05:24:48 pm »

Signed up as a pirate named Saint Michael

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2012, 03:21:12 am »

I saw you as I was passing through the shipwreck and sent an invite to the clan your way.
Speaking of the clan, we're at war with the Council of Wiksik and the Tribe of the Tarak, now: specifically Peasblossom, Otfried, Allanon the Wise, and Shanks McBitey.  They're based in Wiksik, which is where one of our allies is, and he's been pushed around for running with us for too long now.  You don't need to fight if you don't want to, sure, we have pacifist members, but I would recommend staying well away from Wiksik in that case - they're not likely to be too friendly towards Frenzy members or pirates in general right now.

PIN

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2012, 01:36:27 pm »

Joined as a shaman. In Wiksik XD (Joined before I read the above message) So far, I'm having a hell of a fun time playing. Assuming you Nauticals  don't mind working with a native, I'd be glad to offer assistance. Not sure If I can be of that though. "That" being assistance.

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2012, 10:07:48 am »

Joined as a shaman. In Wiksik XD (Joined before I read the above message) So far, I'm having a hell of a fun time playing. Assuming you Nauticals  don't mind working with a native, I'd be glad to offer assistance. Not sure If I can be of that though. "That" being assistance.
Well, welcome to the jungle, hope you don't mind losing an appendage or two if I find you, look out for Eight-Fingers.
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2012, 12:56:05 pm »

The first shots of the war still have yet to be fired, but I'll gladly accept any help you can offer.  In case anybody missed it the clan is the Frenzy.  With eight active members the clan is doing well, as far as clans in Shartak do, but most of the members are still low-level, unfortunately.

Edit: though you don't need to officially join the clan, you could very easily be killed over it, especially if you live in Wiksik.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 01:00:37 pm by Remalle »

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2012, 05:38:29 pm »

Good thing I will likely stay away from there, primarily since I get the feeling a cannibal hellbent on eating people is not very welcome there. Though I do need a new hunting ground...

EDIT: Just executed the slender man, a cannibal who had all but one kill all cannibals, Another skull to the collection, another meal, I am happy, back to collecting healing herbs on at Rakmogak, need plenty, I ran out, and died to a tiger's bleeding effect.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 05:44:27 pm by Keltiknight »

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 29, 2012, 03:30:02 pm »

So what exactly are we doing now? I made a pirate, and I am unsure what to do: go for York, or for quinnr's camp?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 29, 2012, 03:33:25 pm »

So what exactly are we doing now? I made a pirate, and I am unsure what to do: go for York, or for quinnr's camp?

I am just hanging out at the shipwreck, currently...
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 29, 2012, 04:50:18 pm »

Stock up on weapons and head to Wiksik via Raktam.  If I have enough AP I'll be stopping there tonight and hopefully convince Raffles to lend us his support in exchange for recognizing his claim to the throne, and optimally we'll be allowed to use Raktam as a base of operations.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2012, 01:51:53 am »

So Raffles isn't giving his support either way and I ended up attacking with just Redman and Chief Joe.  I had Shanks McBitey down to 2 HP with no AP remaining.  Not five minutes later him and Allanon the Wise had carved me and the others up with heavy swords.
The moral of the story: don't attack when they're active and watching each others backs!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9