Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Shartak: Browser MMO with Cannibals  (Read 10967 times)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: Shartak: Browser MMO with Cannibals
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2011, 12:07:25 am »

Hmm. Well here's hoping I don't get clawed to death in the middle of the jungle by a bat of all things.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2011, 11:21:12 am »

Well, if anyone's still playing and wants to join a Bay12 clan, I've got enough XP to start one. Any takers?

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2011, 05:31:44 pm »

Well, if anyone's still playing and wants to join a Bay12 clan, I've got enough XP to start one. Any takers?
Haven't played in a couple weeks, but I do want to get back into it, and I'd be interested. ;)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2011, 05:45:05 pm »

Holy crap I forgot about this game.  It's been forever, I hope my pirate is still around, because I have a clan you guys can use if you still need one.  It never took off, I think I had half a dozen members or so, but I can repurpose it to a B12 clan.

Edit: Yeah, I'm still alive.  So's my clan.  Heh, it says my last native PK was "Jesus".  Also, achievements?  I must've been gone for longer than I thought.  I remember how this game is so much better than Urban Dead, with honest to god player politics and economics, and a complex map with z-levels.  This one time I discovered a cave system, got lost in it and got nibbled to death by rats while I slept.  Epic.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:53:12 pm by Remalle »

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2011, 07:46:49 pm »

Oh dear. Just joined your clan, and can I just say that I hope that this code of honor thing is changed.

Is there any point in me getting clan leadership anymore, or would it just be a waste?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2011, 08:00:32 pm »

Eh?  Lemme take a look.  Give me a sec.
Hm.  Hehehe, PKing... good times.

Edit: blanked the obsolete description and such.  I'll probably put something about B12 there later, I dunno.  If you want admin abilities on the clan you'll need Clan Leadership, but I would put that XP in something more useful personally.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 08:13:42 pm by Remalle »

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2011, 10:53:18 am »

Heh, just had my second kill, another outsider, and I got ritual feasting from the XP I got from killing her...I was torn about possibly getting headhunting, instead. This trek to the shipwreck is taking eternity..mainly because I keep stopping to kill stuff.
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

CT

• Bay Watcher
  • Gah zombies!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2011, 12:16:01 pm »

Just made an account. I am a Pirate. :p does anyone still play this?
No, yep. That's what I meant too. I want to come out of the theater completely fucked up for weeks.

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2011, 01:02:31 pm »

Just made an account. I am a Pirate. :p does anyone still play this?

Heh, might wanna get outta shipwreck before I reach it, I'm a cannibal, and I will eat some pirates when I get there, also, yeah, plenty of players for such a small game, by what I have seen.

EDIT: Made it, but I am gonna have to get further away so I don't get mauled, and do hit and run attacks. Also, the guy I killed is a sore loser, started banshee wailing at me...only hurt me one time, though.

EDIT #2: Killed some pirate, thanks to the bonus AP day today, put a hurting on another, and ate the one I killed, and ran off. This hit and run is working well.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:39:14 am by Keltiknight »
First things first.  You're all soulless husks of what might have once been decent human beings, drafted into a sort of moral apartheid from your better natures in the pursuit of things made out of cute animals.  I love it.-Corvidae

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2011, 03:20:23 pm »

May I Join guys my name is "Ryan The JaggerFish"
Im really am liking this game :)

ryan5050

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2011, 03:22:57 pm »

What is the name of the clan?

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2011, 05:26:29 pm »

Go figure the easiest to reach area for easy hunting is the shipwreck, for cannibals at least, and everyone seems to be a pirate but me, being a cannibal.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2012, 12:38:41 pm »

Playing again, and I have clan leadership. I went ahead and joined the existing, description lacking clan... http://www.shartak.com/clanview.cgi?id=329

Maybe we should try to fix it up a bit?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Keltiknight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2012, 06:49:32 pm »

Surprised to see this thread revived, Just logged on for the first time in months, shockingly, my cannibal is still alive, and then I clubbed a bunch of random wildlife to death for EXP. Sadly, found no one else, no outsiders, no non-cannibal natives. And no cannibals other then me either.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2012, 12:35:59 am »

Surprised to see this thread revived, Just logged on for the first time in months, shockingly, my cannibal is still alive, and then I clubbed a bunch of random wildlife to death for EXP. Sadly, found no one else, no outsiders, no non-cannibal natives. And no cannibals other then me either.
Are you on that island way off in the middle of nowhere? I see at least a few people over here on the mainland.

Also, after 7 days of not logging in, you go into hibernation underground and can't be found.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9