Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Shartak: Browser MMO with Cannibals  (Read 10977 times)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shartak: Browser MMO with Cannibals
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 02:37:47 pm »

I've got 8 Bay12 contacts as a pirate, so I think we have enough to have a decent clan now.

Jimlad11

• Bay Watcher
  • Insert insightful text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 03:17:55 pm »

deleted
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:59:31 pm by Jimlad11 »
☼Cat Tallow Biscuits☼...Mmmm...

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 03:30:46 pm »

Same name as this one.
Sign me up scotty.

Sartain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 03:50:30 pm »

I was sure I had a pirate character named Jim Milton Malone on this game, but I'm either forgetting the name or the password cause I can't import him :(

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 03:55:31 pm »

Well, glad to see we have people joining! I think I'm going to journey from the Shipwreck to York or a similar nearby Outsider city, Shipwreck lacks a lot of the essentials. Anyone want to come? I need to start getting the Healing skill or something, all my old character skills are the first three ghost skills, for some reason...maybe I used to die a lot?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Ma88hew

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 04:13:46 pm »

Well, I created an account. Alpha the Pirate. Lets go to York!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 04:26:22 pm »

Try to get a GPS, we can camp together somewhere...I've got tinder for a fire :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 04:36:31 pm »

I'm in as areyoua, and I'm also a pirate.

Ma88hew

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 05:04:43 pm »

Well, I have 3 GPSs. (sold one of my gems) Is that enough? :P

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 06:28:23 pm »

Heading down to York! :)
Posting my location, I've cleared out the jungle and started a fire here, you're welcome to stay if you're moving on to York or anywhere, just bring a piece of Driftwood or two to keep the fire going....I really recommend staying here, it's a nice location and it cost me 9AP to clear the jungle out of sight and start the fire, which is a lot of AP saved on the way! :)

[-70.484,+26.478] (charge:99%) is my location...you can see it on the map here: http://www.itechsc.com/misc/shartak/ubermap/mapposgen.php?cx=-70484&cy=26478

It's gonna take about 4 more days to get to York, I think.
If you do come to my camp, I'd really appreciate if you handed me a couple more pieces of wood in addition to fueling the fire, so I can make another campfire...I'll keep posting my location so any others journeying to York can use my sites, costs a lot of AP to set up. (And if you don't, you'll get eaten by tigers, you could skip clearing out Jungle, but then other people will see you.)

Here's York on the map, too: http://www.itechsc.com/misc/shartak/ubermap/mapposgen.php?cx=-70371&cy=26314

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 07:59:48 pm »

Hehe, I was searching for stuff to trade for a gps unit, but I got sidetracked killing boars and natives. :P
So I'll guess it'll take me a while to get there. It'd be good if there was a way to automatically follow someone on your friends list.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

areyoua

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 08:28:37 pm »

I made it to the campsite! On the other hand, I barely made it after getting distracted killing wildlife, and couldn't find any wood.

Edit: got a question: Does turning off the GPS actually do anything other than just draining battery when I turn it back on?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 08:40:51 pm by areyoua »

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 09:12:36 pm »

I made it to the campsite! On the other hand, I barely made it after getting distracted killing wildlife, and couldn't find any wood.

Edit: got a question: Does turning off the GPS actually do anything other than just draining battery when I turn it back on?
Pretty sure power only drains when it's both on and you are moving.
Also,  you can find wood in either beaches, or level 7 forests (which we are surrounded by, pretty sure...). You can light a fire with a dagger, sharpening stone, wood, and tinder (3AP used on a wood)...not sure how long it lasts..you can add pieces of wood to it though without making more tinder :)

EDIT: Our fire is apparently just smouldering ashes now, we really need 4 or so pieces of wood. I'll be moving again at about 3PM EST if I have time, I'll repost my location.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 09:22:20 pm by quinnr »

Nightscar982

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 10:26:10 pm »

I would like to join as well
Sign me up for the clan
One settler coming up
Im in york
Nigh is my name
In all things you were. In nothing you become.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 10:31:19 pm »

God damnit Quinn, your taking up all of my free time by suggesting awesome games. First Improbable Island now this.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9