Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My words while i am away  (Read 1496 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
My words while i am away
« on: October 01, 2011, 10:30:22 am »

Here i sit, at my table where my computer used to be, its cables helter skelter all over it. With my phone in hand i write this wich i can at best describe as a lament. I already felt empty within, but now they took what was left, my computer, with my friends, and that contentful mirror life i lived on this wonderhell we all call the internet. All what i had a vague feeling of love to was taken from me. Work they tell me to do. But no, i wont work, their food and money and shelter can screw me, all i want is love and entertainment, not meaningless labor and loneliness. But they took it and threw it away, in belief that i would be more with them. But no, i will do nothing, and just lie down, waiting for either starvation to take my life or untill they call the blue men and take me away. All i want is love and Ameripain, my dream. But neither will i find within theese four walls.

My dream is dead, all that filled the hole left by what rejected me, is gone.
They beleive i got a chance outside the internet, what they dont get is that i am a social reject out there, and i do not thrive beyond the safety of my room. Digital friendship is not neccesarily a false friendship, but they keep their ears shut and just degrade you to useless and meaningless persons.
My heart aches man, i am sorry that i cannot truly be with you anymore.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Re: My words while i am away
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 10:32:33 am »

?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 10:33:28 am »

Shit went down and he can't work on our game anymore. He can't talk to anyone on the internet either :(
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 10:34:29 am »

:'(

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 10:37:08 am »

Ah, but why did you post in the Other Games section?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 10:39:03 am »

It was likely a mistake. DrPoo probably posted it in the wrong section. If you're reading this, DrPoo, I am going to miss you. A lot :(
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 10:49:09 am »

Well poo happens i guess, but don't let that shit get you down man, there was this movie, it wasn't very good but it had a rather nice title, it was called Never Back Down, and really if this stuff means so much to you then you better fight for it.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 12:38:57 pm »

It was likely a mistake. DrPoo probably posted it in the wrong section. If you're reading this, DrPoo, I am going to miss you. A lot :(
Wanted to post it in Creative Projects
I still got my phone.. Untill they discover what i use it for.
I will return sometime later.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 12:40:53 pm by DrPoo »
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 12:54:02 pm »

Well, let me offer some (probably unwanted) advice.

Take this as an opportunity to invest in some new activities. You will be less depressed if you don't mope around and waste your time. Wasting time is the biggest source of depression, period. You will never feel good about time you wasted, because you'll never get it back.

Whoever 'they' are (probably your parents) are probably not the cruel dictators you are making them out to be. Presumably they provided you with the computer/room/internet connection/etc., and if taking it away from you makes you THIS depressed, they're probably making a wise decision.

Stop being so dramatic. Teenage drama is pathetic.

And last, you are almost certainly not a social reject. Society as a whole rarely rejects people. Much more often, people reject society, which sounds like your case. Try going out and being adventurous. Enjoy life a little. Your goal should be that in twenty years you won't look back on your life at this period and think 'wow, what a little weiner I was, and so much time and energy gone to waste because of it...'.

So, sorry to be the unpleasant voice of reality, but at some point you'll face the bottom gritty line we humans don't like to think about (and which most young humans are too naive to truly realize). You haven't got forever on this plane of existence. Use your time wisely. Life is about more than a computer screen, and your family and personal connections are very important.

postal83

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 12:54:58 pm »

Don't tell me your some kid thats been grounded off his computer and is being emo about it?  Right... right?
I hope that's not the case...