Poll

What do u think this was. was it a?

your a badass for picking this
mastake
your a reatard for picking this
something to necro the planepacked thread
a wast of your time

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: um WTF GITCH  (Read 5713 times)

guranda

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
um WTF GITCH
« on: September 30, 2011, 08:25:45 pm »

i made a gold crown ( not a artifact ) and it was worth 3,105,600☼ IS THE SAME VALUE OF PLANSPACKED heres my reaction: WTF BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
Re: um WTF GITCH
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 08:32:15 pm »

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm not sure what else to say, you didn't give us much to go on here.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 08:41:08 pm »

We need pics. To confirm if it's true. If it is true, then it's absolutely dwarfy, and you should make a shrine for it or something.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

tommy521

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 08:45:13 pm »

Judging on the fact that you necro'd the actual planepacked thread, I'm going to have to ask for a picture to confirm this.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 08:49:04 pm »

i made a gold crown ( not a artifact ) and it was worth 3,105,600☼ IS THE SAME VALUE OF PLANSPACKED heres my reaction: WTF BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM
Did you have it decorated?..........
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 08:58:44 pm »

Did you have it decorated?..........
Well gentledwarves, we have our explanation.

Gooday.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 09:42:02 pm »

However, we still don't have proof that it ever happened. With a claim like this, the only solution is to accept that it did not, excluding the possibility of modding gold's value multiplier by some enormous amount. I would assume that anyone would be intelligent enough to include such information, and realize that this information alone makes it entirely unworthy of a thread.

Heh, this guy brings new meaning to the term "Escaped Lunatic"
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 09:46:49 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 09:50:50 pm »

Or he could have had some GCS silk and bluestuff lying around and they could have been used to decorate it

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2011, 10:02:10 pm »

Either somebody modded the raws or you put exactly the same materials that Planespacked has to get the exact same value

And to upload pictures you need to go to http://www.img.ie/ then try posting the picture here.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 01:13:31 am »

Even if we get a pic, I'm going to be sure about this. Ever since I made "Lolumad" and after the response it got, I've had trouble believing pictures...

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

guranda

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 09:47:24 am »

was using genesis mod and used sun gold to make then encrusted with large diamonds and oples and put it on my king rars were un touched and idk how to mod em enyways i just think my game glitched cuz i looked at it today and it was wortyh 20000 dwarf bucks so i think it messed up in the value calulator so yeh sorry guys

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 09:17:13 pm »

Favor to the thread starter,
>
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And why did you change it into a poll?

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2011, 09:20:32 pm »

This thread has some of the worst English I've seen, and I've been on the internet since 'Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like'
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2011, 09:21:20 pm »

ಠ_ಠ
no wait...
ಠ_ಠ
yeah...
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2011, 09:26:26 pm »

This thread has some of the worst English I've seen, and I've been on the internet since 'Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like'

Stop making me feel really, really old.

Anyway, odds are the creator of this thread is rather young. Like, younger than most places on the Internet will allow you to be. In light of that, I guess I'd go easy on him.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==
Pages: [1] 2 3