Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia - A BYOR - Game Over  (Read 138556 times)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia - A BYOR -Spirit Walk 3 - 1 replacement needed
« Reply #435 on: October 22, 2011, 12:30:16 am »

Very nice ! Cheers for whoever is responsible for this, i was getting pretty stressed we would hit lylo soon.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 22, 2011, 01:09:08 am »

Well there are still ten of us alive, and I'm going to assume three scum, because well, three scum seems pretty standard.
How would a death have bought us to lylo?

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia - A BYOR - Vote phase 4 - 1 replacement needed
« Reply #437 on: October 22, 2011, 01:37:03 am »

hit lylo soon does not mean hit lylo now.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 22, 2011, 01:39:20 am »

Yea ok... Just thinking about that bit where it says that congratulating the doc is said to be a scum tell.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 22, 2011, 02:21:47 am »

And then I can remind you that i did not talk about any doc, you try to do some actual work. Had not seen you in awhile.

For myself, sleepytime. Your shit has made me cranky.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 22, 2011, 02:34:33 am »

Three lines of text made you cranky? You must be waaay past your nap time.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 22, 2011, 10:29:26 am »

It was almost 4 in the morning, so i guess that's true.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 22, 2011, 01:24:40 pm »

Simple:  Why are you being a quiet lurker who doesn't have any real suspicions?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Simple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 22, 2011, 01:56:39 pm »

Well,there's few reasons : I did not have enough time to get back into game properly and i really wasn't sure who i would rather lynch that time especially i got mixed opinion on two main lynch candidates. As far as i had no real suspect yesterday right now i got two people in my sights : you and nuke. Now for the answer for "who's the scum? " question :

I did not want to draw hasty conclusions from my night actions  and reveal myself but apparently they turned out to be pretty informative.
It turns out that every time i blocked you, death count was by one lower than when i did not. N1 we got two deaths : you're free to act , N2 - one death less and you're blocked , N3 : you're blocked and have no kills. That can't be a coincidence.

Does that ring any bells for you Toaster ? Or you would rather want i call you scum ?

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 22, 2011, 04:29:05 pm »

Hmm?
N1 we got two deaths : you're free to act , N2 - one death less and you're blocked , N3 : you're blocked and have no kills. That can't be a coincidence.
How do you explain the further lack of a kill N3? What if the N1 'extra' kill was simply due Powder Miner hitting a PWV?
And who did you block N1?

It could be a coincidence. And there's the OMGUS angle, although such a blatant OMGUS seems unnecessary. However, I would still like to hear what Toaster has to say about this.
Long Live United Forenia!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 22, 2011, 05:00:32 pm »

Why Toaster?

Nice of you to forget who you blocked on Night 1. In any case, I want a full explanation of your reasons since I've got no reason to trust you since you lurked through Day 3 like you were scum and I don't buy your story.

And then I can remind you that i did not talk about any doc, you try to do some actual work. Had not seen you in awhile.

For myself, sleepytime. Your shit has made me cranky.

Being scum must be stressful.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 22, 2011, 06:28:51 pm »

I still want MBP fucking dead, for obvious reasons.

Max:
Herp derp
This is a nice poke and all, but were you going to actually do anything anytime soon?

Simple:
Well,there's few reasons : I did not have enough time to get back into game properly and i really wasn't sure who i would rather lynch that time especially i got mixed opinion on two main lynch candidates.
So... who were those two suspects and why?

I did not want to draw hasty conclusions from my night actions  and reveal myself but apparently they turned out to be pretty informative.
And you know this how?

It turns out that every time i blocked you, death count was by one lower than when i did not. N1 we got two deaths : you're free to act , N2 - one death less and you're blocked , N3 : you're blocked and have no kills. That can't be a coincidence.
Wait, what? How does this explain anything? Are you saying he had two kills last night?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 22, 2011, 10:42:56 pm »

I still find Irony quite off (and seriously, damn it, I can read, Irony.  That's how I know basic things about what NUKE's plan was.  I do not find the ENTIRE PLAN obvious, but I can still recognize certain things it definitely is and certain things it definitely isn't.  Because I read it.  Is it really so hard to understand this?), but right now, I've got something bigger to deal with.

Simple.

Does that ring any bells for you Toaster ? Or you would rather want i call you scum ?

...what.  Let me get this straight: N1, 1 townie and 1 scum were killed.  You were blocking...who were you blocking?  N2, 1 townie was killed.  You were blocking Toaster.  N3, nobody was killed.  You were blocking Toaster.

Let's see...
*N1, one of the players killed was scum.  This opens the possibility of blocking a vigilante.  You know, not scum.
*Expanding on the Vig point, another explanation for part of the post-N1 decrease in kills: vig deciding not to kill.  Or SK deciding not to kill, though that's less likely.
*N2 had 1 kill and N3 had no kills.  Don't you see the strong possibility of, you know, something else messing with the killings?
*How do you explain the complete lack of kill N3 without the possibility of at least one night's kill decrease being a coincidence?
How do you explain the further lack of a kill N3? What if the N1 'extra' kill was simply due Powder Miner hitting a PWV?
And so on, and so on.

Simple, your lurky, voteless, opinion-lacking D3 behaviour doesn't help.  Saying you didn't want to jump to conclusions from your night actions right before you jump to conclusions based on your night actions is also quite scummy.

And why block Toaster?  You've never visibly found him suspicious.  If he's done something scummy enough to warrant blocking, especially compared to the people you have actually said you found suspicious, why not mention it in your case against him?

Hmm?
N1 we got two deaths : you're free to act , N2 - one death less and you're blocked , N3 : you're blocked and have no kills. That can't be a coincidence.
And who did you block N1?

It could be a coincidence. And there's the OMGUS angle, although such a blatant OMGUS seems unnecessary. However, I would still like to hear what Toaster has to say about this.
...So, you note major flaws in Simple's case, and yet you proceed to vote Toaster.  Why?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 22, 2011, 11:22:55 pm »

The Counting Stones
Mysteriousbluepuppet: IronyOwl
Simple: Jack AT, Toaster
Toaster: NUKE9.13, Simple

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 23, 2011, 02:14:23 am »

(and seriously, damn it, I can read, Irony.  That's how I know basic things about what NUKE's plan was.  I do not find the ENTIRE PLAN obvious, but I can still recognize certain things it definitely is and certain things it definitely isn't.  Because I read it.  Is it really so hard to understand this?)
Oh good, brush aside my case with a one-line excuse I've already destroyed. That'll go over real well.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 48