Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia - A BYOR - Game Over  (Read 138460 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia - A BYOR - Voting Round 1
« Reply #300 on: October 04, 2011, 11:05:14 am »

The Counting Stones
Max White: Zrk2
NUKE9.13: Dariush, IronyOwl
Powder Miner: Toaster
Toaster: Mysteriousbluepuppet
Zrk2: Bdthemag, Jack AT, Jim Groovester, Leafsnail, Max White, NUKE9.13, Ottofar, Powder Miner, Simple, Vector

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Today
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 04, 2011, 02:19:00 pm »

Vector:  Did BYOR 4 make you paranoid of arsonists?

Nah, I'd completely forgotten BYOR4.  I hate cults, too.  Anything where the town starts being realigned without my knowing anything about it drives me nuts.

So don't like the rolefishing, and it is scummy, but your going to give him a chance to back down after people have told him how scummy it is? Wouldn't that mean that if he is scum, your making it way too easy to make mistakes and then change he's tact and get away with it?

Too much sidelining and suggesting, too few direct accusations.  I'm watching you.

Vector, preferred scumbuddies? Most and least preferred scumteam setup, both as town and scum?

Scumbuddies: Leafsnail, JimGroovester, JanusTwoFace, Zai.
Scum, on a scumteam: I loved what happened in BYORp.  In general, I don't care what the setup is as long as it's interesting, and there's unexpected combinations one can try out.
Town, opposing scumteam: Dunno, really.  I could always say "suicidal," but that's just boring.

Basically, my most favorite is whatever makes the game exciting for everyone, and my least favorite is whatever makes the game boring for anyone.

Wow, it's only the beginning of D1 and you already pinpointed all four scum by observing absolutely unrelated behavior? You must be some kind of oracle. [/sarcasm]

No, I simply want to see you hanging. Is that wish your exceptional privilege? [/sarcasm]

My conscience doesn't allow me to respond seriously to the idiotic imbeciles like you, but for this once I'll subdue it and answer you.

No, it wasn't an OMGUS. I think that you're scum because your case on me is bullshit, you're needlessly tunneling me and not playing to win.

There, I said it. Now fuck off and die.

Dariush, stop being such a sideliney, unresponsive, vituperative asshole.

IronyOwl, you are heavily twisting NUKE's words.  I find NUKE somewhat suspicious (D1 completely random lynch idea), but you're really twisting his words here.  How exactly did you get a "claiming doctor D1 is scummy" message from a "WHY ARE YOU BEING SO STUPID" post?

I am very much looking forward to IronyOwl's response on this.

Irony, if you can post more, it would be much appreciated.  I looked through your recent posts and can see that you've been busy ICing, but your relative silence, and behavior, are making me... suspicious.

Bleh, okay.  Anyway, I'm okay with a day end as of now.  Zrk2 has done nothing to convince me of his innocence.

As for those (Zrk2) who have problems with my activity, blow it out your ear.  I'd understand if people were trying to interrogate me and I just didn't respond, or if I weren't asking anyone questions, but the deal is something like this:

I will use my time to work on this game when necessary, but I am not going to be Active! just for the sake of making a lot of noise.  If my vote is where it should be, my questions have been asked, my statements made, and no one is saying anything particularly noteworthy, I am not going to be making any fusses.

So stop putting pressure on me for no reason.  If I actually do something, or don't do something, bother me.  But I really am going to get pissed if most of the interaction with me this game is "Oh Vector, you're so lurky, hohoho."  If someone thinks I'm scum, ask relevant questions.  Don't pull this juvenalia.

Oh, and Zrk2--there was, and is, someone with only two posts in the game.  IronyOwl.  That doesn't seem to matter to you at all, though, so... scumbuddy, much?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 04, 2011, 03:53:49 pm »

Ah, glorious posty goodness. Thankyou, you have demonstrated that you are paying attention. Continue as planned.

Also, I did not know that. I guess I better go look at the Lurker Tracker. Has it been updated lately?
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 04, 2011, 04:00:45 pm »

Also, I did not know that. I guess I better go look at the Lurker Tracker. Has it been updated lately?

The Lurker Tracker updates automatically as soon as you click on the link. It's always up to date.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 04, 2011, 04:22:20 pm »

The Lurker Tracker updates automatically as soon as you click on the link. It's always up to date.

Glorious. When did it get all these improvements? I remember it as this unwieldy program that you had so send off a request for, and then it only showed up as a post in the thread.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 04, 2011, 04:23:34 pm »

Glorious. When did it get all these improvements? I remember it as this unwieldy program that you had so send off a request for, and then it only showed up as a post in the thread.
Think0028 made his own version that works wonderfully.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 04, 2011, 04:26:53 pm »

Man, I didn't realise the Lurker tracker effectively allowed you to view people's posts in isolation.  That's pretty cool.  AND IT ALSO TELLS US THAT NATIVEFOREIGNER IS A DAMN LURKER WHO NEVER EVEN VOTED

Incidentally MBP is probably tomorrow's lynch since he's done nothing except defend Zrk2 since RVS... and incidentally he's still voting Toaster from a random question he asked.  Since then he hasn't even commented on Toaster's (or indeed anyone else's) alignments, so he's done absolutely zero scumhunting today.  Heck, he hasn't even had the decency to bandwagon or make decisions based on other people's scumhunting.  As I said before, cowardly scum who doesn't want to be caught bandwagonning.

(thanks think0028 for making it so much easier to call MBP out on that)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 04, 2011, 04:28:16 pm »

Native isn't playing.
Maybe for the best.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 04, 2011, 04:30:56 pm »

That's why I had it in capitals and crossed out.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 04, 2011, 04:31:58 pm »

Who is this Native you speak of? I've certainly never heard of him.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 04, 2011, 04:32:54 pm »

Oh, sorry. Just got out of the shower, first thing in the morning here, still sort of groggy. Give it a few minutes for my humour modules to reboot.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 04, 2011, 05:48:10 pm »

Oh hey Toasty, i wont vote for Zrk jsut to please your quaint sensibilities. So sorry. And again, would like to remind you my admission that my day1 scumhunt is crap, and i rather love to have at least some reliable data to do real work. Frankly, day 1 scumtells are a toss up, most of the time. Demonstrated proof : you accuse me of being a scum with stupid and unbased arguments :). If you want to lynch me tommorow, please try .

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 04, 2011, 06:14:01 pm »

Don't worry MBP, there's plenty of lynch for you too.  You'll just have to wait until tomorrow to get yours.

...But seriously, Toaster never called you scum.  Or asked you to vote for Zrk2 (who Toaster is not voting anyway).  The relation that Toaster has to you is that you voted him in RVS and you haven't unvoted since.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 04, 2011, 06:18:28 pm »

Indeed. Your point ?

May i remind you that i said earlier that any vote i would put today would be meaningless ? If i switch my vote, you will be the first to jump on my back saying that i'm bandwagoning. Frankly my dear i don't give a damn about you and what you think. If People want toi lynch me tommorow, then so be it. I'll see to that then, for now you are a little angry dog barking at me because you don't have anything better to do.

So yeah, see you tommorow.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 04, 2011, 06:26:09 pm »

Incidentally MBP is probably tomorrow's lynch since he's done nothing except defend Zrk2 since RVS... and incidentally he's still voting Toaster from a random question he asked.  Since then he hasn't even commented on Toaster's (or indeed anyone else's) alignments, so he's done absolutely zero scumhunting today.  Heck, he hasn't even had the decency to bandwagon or make decisions based on other people's scumhunting.  As I said before, cowardly scum who doesn't want to be caught bandwagonning.

I agree MBP is scummy but this looks like chainlynching to me.

Oh hey Toasty, i wont vote for Zrk because he's my scum buddy.

Geez, man, you're making this easy.

If you want to lynch me tommorow, please try .

If you insist.

May i remind you that i said earlier that any vote i would put today would be meaningless ?

It's a shitty attitude like this that is getting you in hot water right now.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 48