Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia - A BYOR - Game Over  (Read 138506 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia - A BYOR - Voting Round 1
« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2011, 05:34:24 am »

Well he totally didn't even try to explain himself to you. Either worst lyncher ever, or best jester ever.
And when I say best I don't mean most effective, I mean most awesome in a 'Jousting on motorbikes' kind of way, that isn't very smart, but fuck it is cool.
He's bot AI implant is clearly broken.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2011, 05:44:53 am »

His bot AI implant is clearly broken.
Not broken. Just an old model. And when TYM called us all in to the LIMB clinics to get the latest upgrade, I said fuck that shit, because come on, what sort of idiot falls for that?
Apparently most of the subforum. Don't blame me when an old cripple turns you all into zombies.

Nuke.
Jester or lyncher?
God, how fucking incompetent do you think I am?
Protip: Obvjesters don't win games. Believe me, I tried. D1, confessed to being the jester. Didn't work. I'm no jester.
Protip 2: If I was a lyncher, I would wait till day 2, and claim a scum investigate on my target, not try to get them lynched D1 for no reason.
Long Live United Forenia!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2011, 05:51:21 am »

Not broken. Just an old model. And when TYM called us all in to the LIMB clinics to get the latest upgrade, I said fuck that shit, because come on, what sort of idiot falls for that?
Apparently most of the subforum. Don't blame me when an old cripple turns you all into zombies.

I know! I mean you read over the old games, then look at the same players now and it's like what happened to suck the cool out of you guys? You used to do stuff because you could, now you don't do anything without three posts worth of paperwork!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2011, 05:57:15 am »

I know! I mean you read over the old games, then look at the same players now and it's like what happened to suck the cool out of you guys? You used to do stuff because you could, now you don't do anything without three posts worth of paperwork!
It doesn't have to be this way, Max. Join the Old School, and together we can rule the subforum as, uh, warhead and extremely white thing.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2011, 06:00:59 am »

You know what the last thing you see before a nuke goes off is? A white flash, muddafudgers! Ain't nobody gonna live through that man!
LIVE TO WIN!!!
TILL YOU DIE!!!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2011, 06:20:39 am »

I know, scum never do anything cool like that. Still, this might be the game!
*Crosses fingers*
I think there was a Toon Mafia where scumbuddies Pandarsenic and Webadict got into a massive argument since both of their roles relied on being angry/ pissing people off.  Not sure if it was bussing so much as endless insults, though.

I didn't even think of it that way.

It was more of a question like the following one, to read into their mindset. Would they rather hide than draw attention, and in Dariush' case, survival or protecting the cop.
Makes sense.  Cool.

Did you seriously just accuse someone of rolefishing based on their RVS question?
Are you suggesting there's something inherently ridiculous about a rolefishing RVS question?  Since you're expected to ask weird questions, it seems like the perfect time to do it.

Zrk2, why exactly would you need information about our animals? Don't you have any less scummy way of provoking discussion?
This question is ridiculously softball-y.  The way you're asking it strongly implies that you actually think he's town (you're complaining that he's making himself look scummy rather than that he is scum).  I'd be tempted to say it's defending him even.

So ultimately I suppose Zrk2, MBP, Bd and Dariush are looking pretty bad at the moment (for being or defending scum).

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2011, 06:38:05 am »

MBP yea, Dariush not as much, but still, let's see how that goes. Still, remind me, what did Bd do?

Simple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2011, 07:08:13 am »

Zrk2: Explain to me how your current tactic helps the town. I can't grasp how someone could think outright fullclaim followed by threatening people who vote you with chain-lynch is in any way beneficial.

-snip-
Powder Miner: Did you felt the need to throw your partner under the bus ? Or you want to divert everyone attention with going back to random questions ? It's  looks like you don't even care about voting him. Why is that ?

Dariush: Does reasonless votes bring us closer to finding scum ? (It's absolutely not a trick question.)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2011, 07:43:27 am »

-snip-
Powder Miner: Did you felt the need to throw your partner under the bus ? Or you want to divert everyone attention with going back to random questions ? It's  looks like you don't even care about voting him. Why is that ?
What? He's not my partner in any way shape or fashion, I did a random question so I can continue other scumhunting, and of course I don;t feel sad over voting someone who I'm not scumbuddies with because I'm not scum.
What kind of question was that?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2011, 09:02:25 am »

This question is ridiculously softball-y.  The way you're asking it strongly implies that you actually think he's town (you're complaining that he's making himself look scummy rather than that he is scum).  I'd be tempted to say it's defending him even.
Yes, I think he's a noobish town and not scum. Which is - *drumroll* - the reason why I didn't vote him.
So ultimately I suppose Zrk2, MBP, Bd and Dariush are looking pretty bad at the moment (for being or defending scum).
The number of your suspects pretty niftily conincidences with the number of scum. Is that intentional?

Simple, not at all. Which is exactly why Nuke ought to hang.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2011, 09:07:40 am »

MBP yea, Dariush not as much, but still, let's see how that goes. Still, remind me, what did Bd do?

Being apathetic is not the same as defending. It would be if he was a blatant and irresistible choice for scum, but i am not fully convinced. Would really like to see where you believe i'm defending him.

Also, Dariush and Otto quick voting of nuke, i find suspect. I find it unlikely that anyboidy would try Refuge in audacity to that level.

Ninja'ed

And those reason are, Dari?

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2011, 09:30:13 am »

Also, Dariush and Otto quick voting of nuke, i find suspect. I find it unlikely that anyboidy would try Refuge in audacity to that level.
Uh. You find this suspicious and a 8-person bandwagon on Zrk not?
And those reason are, Dari?
Reasons for what?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2011, 09:45:44 am »

Yes, I think he's a noobish town and not scum. Which is - *drumroll* - the reason why I didn't vote him.
But DID FoS (Finger of Suspicion) him.  So you think he's town but you suspect him, apparently.

The number of your suspects pretty niftily conincidences with the number of scum. Is that intentional?
What's that even supposed to mean?  Do you think I should be drawing up a list of a dozen suspects?  Yes, I did intentionally write what I currently believe to be the scumteam.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2011, 10:09:20 am »

What's that even supposed to mean?  Do you think I should be drawing up a list of a dozen suspects?  Yes, I did intentionally write what I currently believe to be the scumteam.
Wow, it's only the beginning of D1 and you already pinpointed all four scum by observing absolutely unrelated behavior? You must be some kind of oracle. [/sarcasm]

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2011, 10:16:54 am »

God, Dariush, why do you exist?

Nuke, you... I... I just have no words. You're being an even bigger moron than you usually are, and that's an impressive achievement. Are you even playing to win or simply to come, insult everyone, get lynched, laugh, rinse and repeat?
So, what. This is just a straight up OMGUS?
Yeah, this is pretty much just that.
Anyway this is a serious accusation. Please respond.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48