Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 48

Author Topic: Totem Mafia - A BYOR - Game Over  (Read 138353 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Totem Mafia - A BYOR - Signups CLOSED
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2011, 06:11:29 am »

Well we have Bd, that implies lurking. Vector will be constrained for time, although not much we an do about that.  And then there is Darvi, so expect something to go wrong.
And then there's Max and Nuke, so you already know the lynches of the first two days... XDDD

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 06:23:32 am »

Dariush, you want to pray that I don't get a NK. Seriously, what ever fire power I'm packing, guess who is taking it to the face?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2011, 06:32:05 am »

Probably me.

And then I'll still be up and running because death's too good for me.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2011, 06:34:35 am »

Na, I could never bring myself to kill you Darvi. Although seriously, if either us roll cult or converting masons or something like that, were going RM3, kay?  :P You know it will end in curve stomp'n victory.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2011, 06:38:06 am »

Hey guys, if anybody gets a NK, target me on N1 aight? Lessee if we can manage to do a quad-kill.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2011, 06:40:04 am »

Will do!  ;D Wait, how will that end in a quadra kill? Never mind, just roll with it.
Also, who cares about a quadra kill? I pulled a penta kill + third party wincon in one night, so your going to have to up the stakes to impress.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2011, 07:23:07 am »

Dariush, you want to pray that I don't get a NK.
Nah, why should I? You won't live until N1 anyway.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2011, 07:25:11 am »

That sounds like a really fun bet, care to gamble? I stake my life.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2011, 07:25:39 am »

You suck.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2011, 09:28:31 am »

Will do!  ;D Wait, how will that end in a quadra kill? Never mind, just roll with it.
I got killed by three people at the same night in my last Meph game. In the last BYOR I got killed by two people. Logically, a Meph-BYOR would result in a quad-kill at the least.
Also, who cares about a quadra kill? I pulled a penta kill + third party wincon in one night, so your going to have to up the stakes to impress.
That wasn't a pentakill. That was four seperate kills. Huge difference.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2011, 12:14:04 pm »

The old Chief has died, and as the customs of your people demand a new Elder must be chosen as the new Chief. And so a Spirit Moot must be held.

The sixteen of you have ensconced yourself within the Spirit Hall to decide upon a new Chief. The process is simple. You shall take votes to determine an Elder who is least worthy of the mantle of Chief. That elder is then ejected from the Spirit Hall, and no longer has a voice in the proceedings. Between each vote you take of the holy medicines and send yourselves on a Spirit Walk up to the Spirit Realm, there to seek the guidance of your spirit animals. But there are tests of strength in the Spirit Realm, and any who are found unworthy will be left unconscious when you return to your bodies. Those who failed are obviously unworthy of being chief, and so are removed from the Moot.

When only one Elder is left, that Elder is crowned Chief.

Yet this time...something is wrong. There are rumors that a few of the Elders are colluding to ensure that one of them becomes chief. This cannot stand. You will need to determine who these Elders are and remove them from the Moot if you want to have any chance at a fair election of the Chief!

Game has started! The first Vote phase will go until ~5pm Pacific Tuesday

Flavor aside, this is a typical Mafia Game. The Town players want what is best for the tribe, so once all threats have been taken care of they win. (Chief will be decided randomly by me to simulate the rest of the Moot). The Vote phase is the Day phase, the Spirit Walk is the Night Phase.

If you have any questions about your role, feel free to PM me about it.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2011, 12:18:11 pm »

Insert "unleash the beast" puns here.

Darvi:  Are you happy with your alignment?

Jim:  It seems you usually don't play BYORs.  If so, what do you expect out of this one?

Nuke:  If I ask you an RVS question, will you answer it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2011, 12:25:58 pm »

Simple, which third party role would you prefer?

Powder, if you had to choose your scumbuddy between BD, Nuke and Max, whom would you prefer and why?

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2011, 12:43:46 pm »

Powder, if you were a cop, and got a guilty result n1, would you claim right away? You wouldn't know if there was any protective roles around.

Dariush, if you were a Doc with a hide(Immune to all actions for the night), and you knew the scum know your dochood, and there was a claimed cop with a guilty result and whose investigatee is lynched and flips scum, would you rather hide or protect the cop N2?

Leafsnail, how do you plan to get out of RVS?

Simple, what colour are my tapestries?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 48