Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: New Humble Bundle is out  (Read 3718 times)

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
Re: New Humble Bundle is out
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2011, 04:24:09 pm »

Research net? I'll have to look into that. Does that include just "research" type jobs, or does it also include production jobs? I'm really enjoying those too.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2011, 05:13:16 pm »

That's almost as bad as how watching any videos anywhere (youtube, netflix, VLC, anything) resulted in Magicka being unplayable by FUBARing its shaders by (until the next restart of Windows or logout/login of the user account) making everything in game be covered by a bright red or white glow (on the GTX 460 and 450 cards). I believe it's fixed now, with the latest drivers, although it was never in the changelogs, NVidia fixed a similar issue with another game and Magicka's problem disappeared in the same driver version for me. Every other game I had worked perfectly fine, Magicka was the only one to have problems, so I figured it was Magicka's fault, yet NVidia had to fix it and the Magicka devs did nothing about it.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2011, 02:09:47 pm »

Research net? I'll have to look into that. Does that include just "research" type jobs, or does it also include production jobs? I'm really enjoying those too.

Only research, unfortunately. It's unlocked after a fairly early level, IIRC.

Edit: After firing SpaceChem up and checking the new research net missions, it seems it has gotten production assignments as well.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:49:37 pm by Silfurdreki »
Entropy is not what it used to be.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]