Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 220

Author Topic: You Are King II: Tales of the Storm Coast (Winter 416a)  (Read 231765 times)

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are King II: Tales of the Storm Coast (Spring 416a)
« Reply #1785 on: November 30, 2011, 07:58:06 pm »

If there is no complaint, leave, make sure no one is following and track down a gang member.

[546]
You lose any tail you might have had and manage to find yourself in the seedier parts of the city pretty easily. A few quick questions to various vagrants finds you the name and hangout of the local gangs, the largest of which are the Brass Coves who hole themselves up in what was once a tavern some years ago.
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: November 30, 2011, 07:59:51 pm »

Head to the Tavern. Ask for a meeting with the boss.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: November 30, 2011, 08:05:07 pm »

Head to the Tavern. Ask for a meeting with the boss.

You're led to a room in the back of the Coves' hangout, [2] you're mostly annoyed at the fact you get to do this meeting with a bag over your head.

"You're either crazy or suicidal boy. The hells do you want, and why should I care?"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: November 30, 2011, 08:14:42 pm »

((Are William's hands bound and is he unarmed?))
A bag...eh...?

"How much money does your gang make? Don't tell me the exact amount, of course, but would you rather make more then what you making now and have an official and legal say in the running of Polca?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: November 30, 2011, 08:14:57 pm »

Laythe looked over the army one last time, then put on her helmet and started moving with the rest of the troops. It was time to send the lizard servants back to their lair.

The army (1 Heavy II cav, 1 Heavy pike, 2 Heavy Tactician, And Vandire's troop, along with the Noble levy), starts the march to mileth, meeting up with the Heavy scout unit on the way.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: November 30, 2011, 11:19:23 pm »

The army (1 Heavy II cav, 1 Heavy pike, 2 Heavy Tactician, And Vandire's troop, along with the Noble levy), starts the march to mileth, meeting up with the Heavy scout unit on the way.

Your entourage of regiments arrives in the vicinity of Mileth in mid-spring.

color=red]"How much money does your gang make? Don't tell me the exact amount, of course, but would you rather make more then what you making now and have an official and legal say in the running of Polca?"[/color]

"The hells should I tell you? What possible power does some random lunatic have over his massive annoyance, the Lordship of Polca?"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:21:23 pm by CyberGenesis »

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: November 30, 2011, 11:30:32 pm »

"The hells should I tell you? What possible power does some random lunatic have over his massive annoyance, the Lordship of Polca?"

"Good sir, I have never been random...And as for what power over the lord do I have, well, I'll have enough soon enough. All I need is some support...and possibly a few of your fighters. Actually forget the fighters. Just your support and your help."

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: November 30, 2011, 11:33:24 pm »

"Good sir, I have never been random...And as for what power over the lord do I have, well, I'll have enough soon enough. All I need is some support...and possibly a few of your fighters."

[1] "You're insane..Boys, get this guy the hell out of here. [4] If he comes back - kill him if he doesn't have a damn good reason to be back"

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: November 30, 2011, 11:35:20 pm »

...Your head will be on the chopping block, first of all...
"Goodbye then."

William heads back to the ship, once again making sure no one is following him.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: November 30, 2011, 11:39:39 pm »

William heads back to the ship, once again making sure no one is following him.

[6] Your men informed you of a few suspicious persons in the area, none of them did much more than watch your or your men. [3] Anyone that followed you was likely making sure you didn't turnaround and light the place of fire.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: November 30, 2011, 11:49:52 pm »

William waits till night, then tells three of his more trusted men to leave the boat and circle around town, whilst William watches for people following them, they are to look around and see the guard presence around town, before heading back. Then more commands will follow.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 11:55:41 pm by filiusenox »

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: December 01, 2011, 12:04:21 am »

Guards are light, crime isnt a large factor in Polca - despite the gangs. They mostly harrass the non-locals.

[2] The men that are sent out, are followed. Even they notice they are. [3] Nothing comes of it though, they're not even followed that closely.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: December 01, 2011, 12:24:17 am »

...All right then...Time to get started...
Sometime past Midnight:
William had noticed that his men had all said goodbyes and such to one another after he told him the plan. They were worried because William was worried about them. He breathed out a sigh and breathed it back in. The Watchers worried him, but they could be from the Lord. So he took another breath and slipped his armor on and strapped Zerim to his side. This was going to be a long night. He had told the captain to leave when all his men disembarked and to scope out the place tomorrow, if a red flag was flying from the lord's house, that meant to come back. If it wasn't, then the ship will head back to the Island as fast as they can. Speaking of which, his men were still all wearing their disguises.

William stretched and then slipped a bottle of alcohol into his jacket pocket and strapped a crossbow to his back. A few of his men will be carrying unlit torches and matches to lit them.

First thing, William and his regiment leave the boat and head towards the largest guard house/barracks. William and his men will surround it and light it on fire, if the guard surrender peaceably, they will be left alive. If they try and attack William's regiment they will be cut down. If any problems occur during this stage or any other, wait for William to make an order. Once the enemy guard is dealt with, one way or the other, William and his regiment will head towards the lord's house. There they will wait for further orders.

((Removed thing about cover.))
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:28:34 am by filiusenox »

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: December 01, 2011, 01:27:09 am »

William stretched and then slipped a bottle of alcohol into his jacket pocket and strapped a crossbow to his back. A few of his men will be carrying unlit torches and matches to lit them.[/b]

First thing, William and his regiment leave the boat and head towards the largest guard house/barracks. William and his men will surround it and light it on fire, if the guard surrender peaceably, they will be left alive. If they try and attack William's regiment they will be cut down. If any problems occur during this stage or any other, wait for William to make an order. Once the enemy guard is dealt with, one way or the other, William and his regiment will head towards the lord's house. There they will wait for further orders.

[5] The guardhouse, while made mostly of stone, has enough lumber work to burn nicely. [3] The Guards flood into the street looking for a way to put out the flames. Most are unarmed. [4] They're not up for a fight, mostly they ignore you to hit the fountain up the street with buckets. [5] They make a deal to put out the fire in exchange for being holed up in the guardhouse while you go about your 'business' in town. [2] Several of the cityfolk, however, are not nearly as nice about it. Some of the more upstanding citizens go running for the Lord's Manor. To what end, your men are puzzled

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: December 01, 2011, 01:36:26 am »

((How many rush to the lord's manor? And is the fire still burning?))
...That went well...

William and three of his men will head to the Lord's manor, hopefully faster then the people. My regiment will disarm the guard, and lock all the guard's weapons away and keep an eye on the guards themselves. Failure to comply results in death.((If any problems arise, then the regiment will wait for John's orders, any problems arise with William, he'll wait for internal orders.))
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 220