Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 220

Author Topic: You Are King II: Tales of the Storm Coast (Winter 416a)  (Read 232072 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: You Are King II: Tales of the Storm Coast (Autumn 415a)
« Reply #660 on: October 20, 2011, 02:43:32 pm »

...Damnit...

William shrugs, his helmet is off and his wet hair is rapidly drying.
"I don't think any of the gods I know finds offense with you. Except Samhain. But I'm a little vague on religions...so I dunno. And if you don't wish me to, I won't talk about it. But, would you like me to get rid of it?"
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: October 20, 2011, 03:01:47 pm »

((...how did his hair get wet))

"Hah. I can think of a dozen gods right now who would smite me down for this. And more importantly, members of their respective churches. Haha. Who knows what evil I have awakened? No. You will speak of this, and the people will come, and I will be killed. I tried to keep it a secret, you know? Locked away, couldn't do any harm. Or maybe destroy it? I don't know."

He rubs his hand over the creature's skull.

"Hah. Trapped in rock. Left alone in the dark and the cold. Will I share its fate for my heresy? Shall one day my bones be found alongside those of this creature?"

[1] He laughs to himself, and draws his dagger. [1] Even if you wanted to, you couldn't react in time. He stabs himself several times in the stomach, screaming, before cutting his throat. There is blood everywhere.
Long Live United Forenia!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: October 20, 2011, 03:11:32 pm »

A boy? He must be smart for his age...And trusted. Or maybe the hatcuri simply aren't worth the time. Well Retcyl would get what he could.

In a whimsical tone (well to hatcuri at least. Just higher pitched to a human) Retcyl said:

"I wish to...form some kind of alliance."

Retcyl pauses and continues.

"You see, we hatcuri are not trusted due to something called race, fair enough considering we haven't been here too long. But it does have its downsides: we can't spy and we can't move unseen. A big green lizard-thing is too uncommon and recognisable. We need people with connections...Underworld connections that is."

"In return, the embassy will provide a hiding spot, a hideout of sorts. It's ready for such things and will allow your employers to more easily move around the city...And also provide some kind of official protection. The embassy can make sure that none of you are arrested for most crimes...Also, should our plans work out, your employers will become very respected in certain courts. Rich too."

He paused for a few seconds before saying:

"Now, I expect that you'll want to negotiate on that?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: October 20, 2011, 03:15:26 pm »

((Sweat from the fact that he was wearing heavy armor walking down, a iron helmet, that he was carrying a heavy sheild, a heavy sword, two more swords strapped to his back, standing by people who are holding fiery torches. Plus the fact that he was slighty nervous at fighting a dragon/demon.Plus the heat from the molotov.))
...Huh...
William itched the back of his head and nudged the body slighty with his foot.
Yep. Dead. Great.

See what the baroness is doing.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:21:14 pm by filiusenox »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: October 20, 2011, 03:41:13 pm »

See what the baroness is doing.
[2] The baroness is standing behind you with a shocked look on her face.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: October 20, 2011, 03:50:10 pm »

Damn now they had poisoned him? He caught the vial and emptied it.

...you call me a coward but poison me? Well but i have to thank you anyway. Another lesson to be learned, never again i will go myself to one of my customers tis be true. So tell me how have i proven myself...argh rather don't. I think i don't want to know that...so...great chessmaster. What do you intend to do with your pawn after you decided not to sacrifice it?

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: October 20, 2011, 03:54:52 pm »

"Yes I am here to arrest you. Let us do this as civilized people with no violence and you may plee your case to the Archbishop of Moun I am qualified to use force if you resist."

He has to follow orders, although he is wondering what the man said about the Archbishop's past.
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: October 20, 2011, 03:58:06 pm »

There was a twitch from William and John covered the exit. Jan and the other unnamed gaurd walked swiftly up the stairs, but stopped at the dungeon and covered the exits.William bent down and put his finger's to the man's pulse, he looked at the bloody dagger in the man's hand. In a swift movement he picked it up and stabbed at The Baroness, aiming for the chest.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: October 20, 2011, 04:19:04 pm »

...you call me a coward but poison me? Well but i have to thank you anyway. Another lesson to be learned, never again i will go myself to one of my customers tis be true. So tell me how have i proven myself...argh rather don't. I think i don't want to know that...so...great chessmaster. What do you intend to do with your pawn after you decided not to sacrifice it?

Dala chuckled in the background as Eshir looked at him in astonishment, "I told you Commander.."

"I guess I shouldn't doubt you then!" Eshir rubbed his face in his hands in disbelief before continuing to speak, "I didn't poison you, in all truth - you poisoned yourself. My new friend had this strange idea when we had heard you arrived. We simply sent the guard that retrieved you, with a powder on his gloves, to make contact with your skin. Sufficient time would pass between then and now for the substance to absorb into your skin. It was a mild sedative, a hoax." Eshir set another vial down on the desk, "It was intended to make you believe you were poisoned so you would drink the 'antidote'."

Eshir and Ives trade glances, "Usually I don't approve of such things but that was quite effective"

"I have my uses, Sirs" Dala bows to Eshir and Ives as if on a stage, completing the final act of a play.

"As for you, I never did get your name by the way, I can think of something. For you to be any use to me, however, you and your men require training. I can't have you failing so splendidly again. You shall be given lodging in the citadel barracks - do try to play nice."

"Now, I expect that you'll want to negotiate on that?"

"So you need spies and thieves under your payroll? Well that is a simple enough matter to attend to, but I assume that you want more than an 'as needed' arrangement? Having a foreign embassy as a place to hide what needs to be hidden would be helpful. You have admitted already that your own people aren't exactly low-profile in this area. How would it look to outsiders if non-Hatcuri were seen looks even remotely suspicious around the Embassy?" He flips through the papers, "Your conceptual idea is intriguing to say the least. The finer details need work however..."
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: October 20, 2011, 04:27:15 pm »

There was a twitch from William and John covered the exit. Jan and the other unnamed gaurd walked swiftly up the stairs, but stopped at the dungeon and covered the exits.William bent down and put his finger's to the man's pulse, he looked at the bloody dagger in the man's hand. In a swift movement he picked it up and stabbed at The Baroness, aiming for the chest.
Yeah, why the fuck not. Its sort of like assisted murder suicide.

[4] She comes to her senses before you stab her, but only just, and she can only struggle feebly as you plunge the dagger into her chest. You get a few scratches, and get covered in (more) blood, but after a few moments the Baroness, too, lies dead by your feet.

"Yes I am here to arrest you. Let us do this as civilized people with no violence and you may plee your case to the Archbishop of Moun I am qualified to use force if you resist."

He has to follow orders, although he is wondering what the man said about the Archbishop's past.
[6] "It is you who brought arms to our temple. Defending against aggressors is the mark of a civilized person. But I am the better man. I shall accompany you, provided you lay your arms aside as well.
We shall see what the Archbishop has to say for himself, having us arrested!"

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: October 20, 2011, 04:30:17 pm »

"Sir I am sorry your follwers may attack if we are unarmed be perfectly aware that we are safe as will you be in our care."
Why does he think were the argressors... he the one whos been intolerant of other religions.Take him to the Archbishop for trial
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: October 20, 2011, 04:37:24 pm »

"No. I will not go to trial by the hands of armed guards. Who do you think I am? If you will not lay aside your arms, then I will not join you."

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: October 20, 2011, 04:38:34 pm »

"I think youve been summoned by the Archbishop and will go whether or not were armed."If he will not come peacfully force him to

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: October 20, 2011, 04:44:06 pm »

William puts the knife in the Baron's hand and wraps the fingers of the corpse around it.
He makes sure the Baroness is dead, before picking her up, the unnamed guard picks up the other body and then they rush up the stairs.
William opens the door with his foot. And yells at the top of his lungs
"Medic, MEDIC!"

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: October 20, 2011, 04:49:14 pm »

"I think youve been summoned by the Archbishop and will go whether or not were armed."If he will not come peacfully force him to
"So, your true colours are revealed! I thought as much! Very well, then, beat me up a little. We shall see what the council thinks when they see that at the trial."

"Medic, MEDIC!"
Chaos, screams of terror; panic. Eventually a medic arrives, the bodies placed on the floor on sheets, and examined. The medic quickly pronounces both dead, and starts cleaning away the blood. Meanwhile, a lackey asks you what happened.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 220