Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 220

Author Topic: You Are King II: Tales of the Storm Coast (Winter 416a)  (Read 232227 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: You Are King II: Tales of the Storm Coast (Autumn 415a)
« Reply #1125 on: November 07, 2011, 05:21:53 pm »

((To SC.))
Damnit, I need a ducat...I could always turn in that bounty on myself...
William watched a blonde, mustached man walk by with the walk of a Guard. He seemed to have a full purse at the moment, and with a nobleman's retinue of three guards...
I wonder...
He approached the Blonde man with a slow steady walk.
"Hello, I haven't seen you around ever, are you a new noble?"
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: November 07, 2011, 05:39:17 pm »

Tristan looked up when addressed. "Hmm? No, I am an ambassador of sorts. I just arrived today and am getting acquainted with the city," he said, turning to the new arrival. "My name is Tristan Winterbourne. May I help you?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: November 07, 2011, 05:44:46 pm »

'Tala' is concerned about the lockdown...countries have fallen to cinders for less. She makes a note to personally survey the city, and finds a growing resentment...afterwards, she sends a letter to Queen Laythe.

Queen Laythe

I have spent the better part of the last few days walking the city, and have found a certain anger is slowly building up due to the lockdown. Many citizens have family and friends who are currently camped out around the gates, and as we all know, the nights are beginning to get very cold. I have taken the liberty of distributing some aid and sucor to them-food and blankets, and help with rent. For those that rely on travelling outside the city for their business have also been affected. I know your majesty did the right thing in ordering this action, but I must request an action on the nobles part to calm the populace.

I am willing to make a public speech to calm the fears of the public and inform them of our progress, if you would allow it-of couse, her majesty is equally as able to do so, but I only offer my self to spare you the backlash that may come from this.

Eagerly awaiting your decision

Tala Alanis

Action: Tala helps the citizens with food and rent out of her own pocket-and gives a public speech in support of the Queens decision, allaying the fears of the populace and ensuring them the lockdown will end soon. She also promises a truly amazing new years party-which all the people of the kingdom will be invited to!

OOC: Only sent a letter to avoid another in-game meeting that would take time :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: November 07, 2011, 05:49:59 pm »

"Would you like to buy a castle?"

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 07, 2011, 05:50:08 pm »

Throne room:

Avitus and Vandire are ushered into the throne room, where the Queen is standing about waiting for them...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 07, 2011, 06:00:23 pm »

Tristan raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious?" he asked. It seemed a rather random question and he wasn't sure what to make of it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 07, 2011, 06:06:32 pm »

"Theres also a town included and I'll give it to you for real cheap. One ducat is all I want for it."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 07, 2011, 06:17:13 pm »

[6] Tristan recalls something Tala told him.

...It was not this morning I found that one of the Queens Nobles recently went rogue, and was banished...
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 07, 2011, 06:20:08 pm »

Tristan looked at his allies. Aimee shrugged. Josephine looked thoughtful. Sebastien, however, nodded. "You might as well. Money comes and goes but land is for a lifetime," he said. Tristan thought about it for a moment. Normally he wouldn't do this sort of thing, but he did need a place for his men to stay. Also, Tala had said a nobleman was banished; maybe this was him. He removed his purse. "All right. Where is it?" he asked.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 07, 2011, 06:21:57 pm »

"Got a pen and a peice of paper?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 07, 2011, 06:28:42 pm »

Tristan gestured to Josephine, and she produced a small notebook and a writing instrument They were usually used for taking down notes at crime scenes but he felt this would be an appropriate use as well. She handed them over to William.

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 07, 2011, 06:35:22 pm »

William accepted them with a small thanks and began drawing a quick but finely detailed map, concerning the route to get to Vale.
"Don't dress like Ligorian soliders, you'll get slaughtered..."
He flipped over another page and began to write out a binding contract, albeit one that was slippery and barely comphrensible.
He signed it at the bottom and drew a six-sided star by his name.
William Blackrose.
He handed the quill back and the notebook back
"Sign at the bottom and hand the gold over."

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 07, 2011, 06:45:14 pm »

Nikephoros enters and speaks first:

Yes, my queen? The lockdown is still in place, everything is under control. Is there another matter?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: November 07, 2011, 06:46:13 pm »

Tristan nodded, took the paper, and signed his name. Putting the notebook in his pocket, he handed the gold to William. "Well, if you are who I suspect you are, safe journeys," he said, putting a hand on his shoulder momentarily. "Take care."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 07, 2011, 06:46:44 pm »

"Yes. You know of William Varaum?"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 220