Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Good For Me!  (Read 1539 times)

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
Good For Me!
« on: September 27, 2011, 08:49:26 pm »

Look who I happened across on my latest embark!

Spoiler: It's a mounstah! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: and his description (click to show/hide)
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Good For Me!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 08:54:51 pm »

Fun!  Night creature lairs aren't so common as named creatures and semi-megabeasts.

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 09:00:15 pm »

A humanoid with a trunk? Oh the possibilities...
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

Tevish Szat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:diabolical schemes]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 09:02:47 pm »

Does anyone know if it will attempt to spouse convert dwarves?  If so, could we give the night creature virgin offerings by chaining up young maidens/men (depends on creature...) at the mouth of its lair?
A medium-sized humanoid fond of fantasy and science-fiction.

Tevish Szat likes books, computers, board games, and cats for their aloofness. When possible, he prefers to consume hamburgers and macaroni and cheese. He needs caffeine to get through the working day.

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 09:05:22 pm »

Does anyone know if it will attempt to spouse convert dwarves?  If so, could we give the night creature virgin offerings by chaining up young maidens/men (depends on creature...) at the mouth of its lair?
Make maiden out of magma
Make them mate
Make army of shadow magma people
???
Profit
Fortress falls due to lack of food for shadow people
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 09:05:47 pm »

Worth a try!  Since it's a "shadow man" then it should want women.  Unless o/`

DrKillPatient

• Bay Watcher
  • The yak falls infinitely
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 09:14:18 pm »

I think they only claim mates in legends, right?
"Frankly, if you're hanging out with people who tell you to use v.begin() instead of &v[0], you need to rethink your social circle."
    Scott Meyers, Effective STL

I've written bash scripts to make using DF easier under Linux!

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 09:15:16 pm »

Oh please. With Magma, anything is possible!

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 09:23:00 pm »

this could be fun. Does anypony want a copy of the save?

Wait... oh. Sorry, finishing up S1 right now to get ready for S2.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 09:24:12 pm »

this could be fun. Does anypony want a copy of the save?
Anypony. OH ARMOK, IT'S SPREADING! QUICK TO THE LEVER, WE MUST STERILIZE THE FORUMS

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2011, 09:51:23 pm »

Mmm, ponies...

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2011, 10:03:24 pm »

I'm halfway through ep. 26 now, and once I get caught up I feel like there's gonna be an empty space inside somewhere, maybe near my appendix.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2011, 10:04:40 pm »

Nah, you just feel warm and watch it again.  At 12:30.  On HUB on the big screen TV in the living room when no one is home.  Pinkie Pie sounds even cuter in surround sound.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2011, 10:05:52 pm »

Wow, I can totally do that! And since it's 11:05 right now, I'll have just enough time to finish up through season 2 episode 1. When does episode 2 come out, anyway?

...Assuming I can make it through 26. It's actually painful enough for me to have to stop every once in a while...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 10:14:17 pm by elf-fondling human »

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2011, 10:16:59 pm »

S2E1 came out last weekend.  It's not as impressive as you might imagine.  I look forward to E3, because they won't be trying to make it into something important and it'll just be ponies hanging out again.  No deep plot, just ponies.
Pages: [1] 2