Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [33g] Adventure Mode Bugs  (Read 440 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
[33g] Adventure Mode Bugs
« on: December 28, 2007, 01:53:00 pm »

Two bugs here:
1. My game crashes when I save on the Travel Mode map or immediately after leaving it.
2. I was attacking a sleeping goblin and it blocked me and counterstruck me in its sleep, mangling my hand. Somehow.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
Re: [33g] Adventure Mode Bugs
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 02:02:00 pm »

quote:
Originally posted by penguinofhonor:
<STRONG>
2. I was attacking a sleeping goblin and it blocked me and counterstruck me in its sleep, mangling my hand. Somehow.</STRONG>

He was having a really good dream.

As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 02:13:00 pm »

I've heard of sleeping counter-attackers that one-hit-kill their would be assassin.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 02:47:00 pm »

The counterstrike is probably the same as Bug 279.  Do you have a save where the crash reproduces?
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 06:35:00 pm »

No, I lost the save because it crashed, you see.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 03:28:00 pm »

You said "or immediately after leaving it", so it seemed like you had something reproducible that you had seen at least twice.  If you don't, we'll just have to wait on this one.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 12:49:00 pm »

Hm. I'll try to force it to work. I'll have to get lucky here, though. It's happened three times. Once on the Travel screen and twice immediately after leaving it. It'll be hard to force this to work. I'm not really sure how. Because it only did it sometimes. I've saved immediately after leaving the Travel screen once or twice without consequence. But I had to get rid of the save because it became corrupted.