Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: I just found out what a crundle is..  (Read 44645 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: I just found out what a crundle is..
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2011, 08:26:53 pm »

Fun fact: I found a recipe for girlscout cookies that calls for 2 cups of flour and 1 cup of sugar.  Or something like that.

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2011, 08:48:05 pm »

I'd eat those cookies.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2011, 08:54:02 pm »

Fun fact: I found a recipe for girlscout cookies that calls for 2 cups of flour and 1 cup of sugar.  Or something like that.

Cookies:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2011, 08:54:52 pm »

By virtue of this thread, I don't true ANY pictures that anyone is posting.  No thank you, Mr. Blue Cupped Crundle!

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2011, 09:17:23 pm »

It's just a pile of ☼cookies☼, what's the big deal?
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

!!crundle!!

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERYONE, I AM ON FIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2011, 10:23:33 pm »

By virtue of this thread, I don't true ANY pictures that anyone is posting.  No thank you, Mr. Blue Cupped Crundle!

WHAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRBGHL

THE NEXT PERSON TO SAY 'CRUNDLE' IN THIS THREAD WILL

!!crundle!! has gone berserk!
w̷̦̬̹̣͕̙͖͑̓̌̓̑̄͒͋͜͝h̙̩͈̱͚̳̳̪͖̙͕̥̳ͥ̍̔͂̑̿̓̍̑ͣ͆̅̀͢y̧̼̭͎͓̟̺͉̰͎̱̜ͫ̂́͗̐̑́w̢̬̪͈̲̽̋́̈̓ͨ̄͐̿̓ͧ̇ͩ̏ͫ̑̎͟͡ḩ̡͍̫̣̹̬̙̭͊ͯͯ̉͡y̔ͥ̏͛̀̂̎̆ͥͮ̐̍̈̏͆̓̅̒҉̢̘͚͎̠̻̣̯̥̠̙̤̪̮̝̲̜̪́̕̕ͅw̸̗̻̱ͭͣͦͤ̇̑̅͗ͨͬ͋̉͊ͨ͂͜hͩͪ̋ͣ̇̔͂ͧ̍̾͂͏̨̠͕̼̟͙̳̺͕̥͔̜̮̩̰̲̞̼y̴̸̵̪͕̜̪̙̦̘ͧ̽̇ͭͭͬͯ̾̈́̐̂̉͆͒ͤ̌̀̕w̺̟͙͙̭͇̟̮͉̯͈͖̩͔͊͛ͧͯ̀̿ͣͪ͂ͪ͘̕͠ͅh̷̴̷̢͉͖̺̦̣͙̓ͧ̅͋ͪ̾̓͒̌̒ͯ̇́ͯ̕y̋ͪ̓̒̈́͞͏̤̗̞̲̪͚̮̤̫̪̺̪̫̕w̸͔̺̱̼̪̮̘̟͖̭̱͓͈̜͇͚͉̙͊̈́ͦ̅̋̂ͩ̓͗́̚͡ͅĥ̶̨̟̺͕̌͆͒͑ͦͨ̉͆͜͜ý̧͓̼̘̯͉̘̺̩͇̻͈͔̖͎̜͍ͭ̌ͩ͟͝͞

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2011, 10:26:03 pm »

I see your WHAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRBGHL and raise you a WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY!

Girlinhat has become enraged!

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile

!!crundle!!

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERYONE, I AM ON FIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2011, 10:29:18 pm »

I SEE YOUR WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AND RAISE YOU A

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

w̷̦̬̹̣͕̙͖͑̓̌̓̑̄͒͋͜͝h̙̩͈̱͚̳̳̪͖̙͕̥̳ͥ̍̔͂̑̿̓̍̑ͣ͆̅̀͢y̧̼̭͎͓̟̺͉̰͎̱̜ͫ̂́͗̐̑́w̢̬̪͈̲̽̋́̈̓ͨ̄͐̿̓ͧ̇ͩ̏ͫ̑̎͟͡ḩ̡͍̫̣̹̬̙̭͊ͯͯ̉͡y̔ͥ̏͛̀̂̎̆ͥͮ̐̍̈̏͆̓̅̒҉̢̘͚͎̠̻̣̯̥̠̙̤̪̮̝̲̜̪́̕̕ͅw̸̗̻̱ͭͣͦͤ̇̑̅͗ͨͬ͋̉͊ͨ͂͜hͩͪ̋ͣ̇̔͂ͧ̍̾͂͏̨̠͕̼̟͙̳̺͕̥͔̜̮̩̰̲̞̼y̴̸̵̪͕̜̪̙̦̘ͧ̽̇ͭͭͬͯ̾̈́̐̂̉͆͒ͤ̌̀̕w̺̟͙͙̭͇̟̮͉̯͈͖̩͔͊͛ͧͯ̀̿ͣͪ͂ͪ͘̕͠ͅh̷̴̷̢͉͖̺̦̣͙̓ͧ̅͋ͪ̾̓͒̌̒ͯ̇́ͯ̕y̋ͪ̓̒̈́͞͏̤̗̞̲̪͚̮̤̫̪̺̪̫̕w̸͔̺̱̼̪̮̘̟͖̭̱͓͈̜͇͚͉̙͊̈́ͦ̅̋̂ͩ̓͗́̚͡ͅĥ̶̨̟̺͕̌͆͒͑ͦͨ̉͆͜͜ý̧͓̼̘̯͉̘̺̩͇̻͈͔̖͎̜͍ͭ̌ͩ͟͝͞

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2011, 10:50:37 pm »

My latest fortress lived only due to a timely crundle infestation, which was wrestled to death and butchered.
Fuck.

!!crundle!!

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERYONE, I AM ON FIRE
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2011, 11:11:29 pm »

My latest fortress lived only due to a timely crundle infestation, which was wrestled to death and butchered.
Fuck.

YOU

YOU DOUBLE

Y-YYYYYOOOOU DOUBLE CRUNDLE

!!crundle!! punches Crazy Cow in the head, shattering the skull!

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2011, 11:11:39 pm »

So...you ate a bunch of crundles that just appeared out of the underground?

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2011, 11:13:57 pm »

Like I said.
Fuck.

The !!crundle!! strikes the Hawk in the head but the strike is deflected by the *crundle leather helm*!

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2011, 11:29:21 pm »

I never thought I would say this but...

This is getting too much for me.

Is it bad that I once accidentally let out a massive army of crundles from the underworld? They just stormed through my fortress, into the outside and off the map.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ulan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2011, 12:07:42 am »

I'm sure there are worse things to name a monster after.

I... I can't think of any at the moment, but this is the internet. There's bound to be something worse out there.

Urethral sounding. Imagine a herd of Violent Urethral Sounders. They can fly and they know where to fly to.

feelsgoodman
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15