Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31634 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster-RTD: Turn 14 - The Battle Begins !
« Reply #315 on: November 15, 2011, 11:58:45 pm »

Hmm. Definitely for large scale battles; small skirmishes might not need them, but that's up to you. ^^^ Maybe for towns, too...
Towns, and Large Battles sounds good

Also I am currently working on the Magic School descriptions, and I have added the Necromancy Description (You will find its not your normal necromancy ^.^). I should have a large chunk of the magic school descriptions done by the time I go to bed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 16, 2011, 12:02:56 am »

Hmm. Definitely for large scale battles; small skirmishes might not need them, but that's up to you. ^^^ Maybe for towns, too...

Pretty much this.

Gingerly, Kazen retrieved one of the stones given to him by the other Jikaran, Sonia. "Now or never, aye? Valkar, take these two stones. Drop them on the Daemons, try to avoid getting hit." Kazen held out two of the stones which Valkar grasped in her talons before taking flight. Kazen himself selected one of the stones, drew his arm back and flung it forward, sending the stone rocketing towards the group of Daemons...

Action: Valkar and Kazen both bombard the Daemons with Fireblast Inscribed Stones.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 16, 2011, 12:16:55 am »

Well I have added the descriptions to Illusion, and Alchemy as well, and now I am off to bed. Most likely will have a turn up tomorrow. Night yall  :)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 16, 2011, 12:54:50 am »

Sinclair's got some pretty neat powers apparently. ^^^ Hey, y'all. Right now Sonia's an elementalist 'cause it's the most useful thing she can be doing, but d'you think I should pursue something else after the battle, like Restoration? (Then again maybe Sinclair should multiclass Necromancer/Healer. With one hand he heals your body and with the other he ruins it.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 16, 2011, 05:31:54 am »

In before it turns out necromancy is split into a black and a white version...
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 16, 2011, 03:29:01 pm »

???

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 17, 2011, 04:51:38 am »

???
Wait ... you never played Arcanum?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 17, 2011, 03:55:03 pm »

???
Wait ... you never played Arcanum?
Nope, but looked it up, and its nothing like the necromancy from that game. Necromancy can only deal damage except for certain circumstances. (Though it can heal the undead, and several other necromantic beings) It can control  bone, and blood, but it can not heal bone, nor replicate  blood to heal.

Though my ??? was also aimed at asking if you are, or are not in.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 - They Charged the Gate of Death, Fear Forgotten
« Reply #323 on: November 19, 2011, 01:06:39 pm »

Turn 15 - They Charged the Gate of Death, Fear Forgotten with the Blood that Falls
Inner Gate
Valkar (Kazen's Companion)
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
Kazen hands one  of the inscribed rocks to Valkar, and she takes off rising quickly above bow shot before flying towards the advancing Daemons. Valkar swooped low, and arrows swished through the air as she dropped, but she was a graceful being easily weaving, and dodging through the mass of black feathered, and barbed arrows that were sent her way. She had a goal, and would not fail even her life was taken from her, so she plunged through the dark cloud of arrows, and dropped the stone towards the Daemons.

They were caught unaware as the stone clatters on the ground in front of them. One reaches towards the stone, but realizes the danger to late as it explodes, and launches the Daemon backward against a building. The sound of crumbling armor is clear, and the sound of its neck snapping is all to vivid as the war chants, and instruments stop, and the air is filled with guttural roars, and the war crys of men as the charge towards there death with no thought for their lives.

Silver Wind (Mikaya's Companion)
Silver Wind turns, and looks at Mikaya bowing his head before turning to leap over the barricade. Silver Wind knew this fight may be the end of his life, but his duty was to protect his owner from harm. Silver Wind dashed forward swiftly weaving through the crowd of charging soldiers before pulling ahead of the men where he began to sprint towards his target. With such speed, and grace that only a Wolf could muster he leaped.

His jump was true, and his jaws clamped shut around the neck of the Daemon, the foul taste of rotten meat filled Silver Wind's mouth before he released his hold, and edged back from the wounded being.

Mikaya (wolfchild)
Mikaya watches as her companion rushes towards the enemy, and feels the sheer devotion he contains for her before she turns to the men, and says "Think of Home." Those simple words seemed to give some of them the determination they needed for as the final word fell from her lips Jillan grasped her sword with a new confidence, and charged, the Guardsmen following close behind her.

Shadow (Sinclair's Spirit Summon)
The Shadow lurched forward urged by its Master's orders it seemed to slip from shadow to shadow as it sped forward across the road to reach its target. As it nears its desired foe the Shadow's blades flash out, and two  blows sink deep into the beast's skin, and blood flows down its armor. The next to slashes skid off of  its armor as the Shadow fails to find a gap to strike through.

Jillan Vargas
Jillan is not far behind the odd trio of beasts as they fall on the Daemon ranks. She rushes up beside the Shadow, and her blade falls three times over on a nearby Daemon. The first two blows land on its shoulders, and crumple the cauldrons as well as breaking the bone beneath the thick corrupted metal. It falls to the ground, and as a howl begins to form at its lips Jillan's blade falls plunging through its throat, silencing it before a sound could be uttered.

Kazen (Talarion)
Kazen grabs two more of the stone he was given, and tosses them as hard as he possibly can. The stones land true as the first grinds into the helmet of the Daemon before exploding a ball of fire, and smoke. Left behind is simply a pile of ash, and scattered around it blood. The second stone hits a Daemon in the shoulder, and bounces off before exploding right infront of it. The blast sends him back, and forces him   onto a jagged pole, all that remains of a signpost, he gives one last kick, and blood showers down his front before he comes to rest.

Wellrock Crimson (Tersr)
Wellrock runs with the group charging the Daemons, and gives a speech that would rose the fighting spirit of even a crippled men. His voice carries across the field, and all of the soldiers yell with a renewed vigor, some even run slightly faster towards their doom.  As he reaches the enemy his blades are already in his hand, and his blades move faster than any soldier on the field.

His attacks pelt upon the Daemon, and his armor quickly becomes useless, and encumbering as it is dented by a quick succesion of blows. Wellrocks final blows fall as his sword zips through the air, shearing through metal, and flesh alike, it finds its place at the foes arm, and it is torn off under the might of the blow. The final strike comes swiftly as his sword shoots through the small opening in the Daemons helm, and blood gushes from beneath the dark, twisted visor.

Jasper (Sonia's Companion)
Jasper was upon the group before many others possibly could be, and with the grace an elf had that was a simple matter. He flashed out with his shield, and struck the nearest Daemon in the face sending the foul blood trickling from its broken nose. He dashed back, and regained his composure for another strike, but Henry was already upon the creature ...

Henry (Sonia's Other Companion)
And Henry's blades tore into the beast, shredding through the weak parts of the Daemon's armor, leaving the Daemon lying on the ground howling in pain, and covered in deep gashes. Henry took mercy upon the corrupted soul, and his sword plunged down silencing its howl, and releasing its spirit to the afterlife.

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
Sonia lifted her hands, and began saying the incantation as her magical power slowly gathered an Icicle formed even slower. Within the first five minutes of the battle the Icicle finally forms, and with a thrust of her hand it goes flying down the road. Its target had no chance to block the attack, and the icicle embedded itself deep in the Daemon's throat before the force sent the beast skidding down the road. As the icicle melts Sonia feels some of her power sap away, and she slumps to her knees from the sudden feeling of exhaustion.

Daemon Infantry 3
The Daemon fighting the Shadow retaliated, but the Shadow was faster than him, and easily dodged around the blades, and they hit only air. Yet again the Daemon strikes, but the Shadow seemed to recede around the point where he would have been stabbed. The beast scared, and wounded retreated back away from the Shadow in fear.

Daemon Infantry 8
The Daemon who had continued past the first fight charged at a lone Guardsman, and caught him off guard as his sword bit down into his skin sending a small trickle of blood down his back. The Guard turned, and swung his spear at the beast, but the beast was prepared, and leapt back out of the way of the wooden shaft.

Guard Captain
The captain seeing one of his men under attack rushes to the man's aid, and the Daemon was stabbed from behind as the captain charged spear held low, and it punched through the weak part of armor at its side. The wound was light, but blood began to flow down its side, adn the beast let out a long, low howl before knocking the captain back.

Guard 2
The guard seeing the Daemon's weakness also rushed forward, and his spear plunged into its other side leaving a deep gash with blood pouring forth. The creature still fought on, and the guard barely caught its blow on the shaft of his spear in time to block it.

Guard 3, & 4
The remaining Guards charge the Dae-ton, and thrust forward with their spears, but instead of wounding it the spears shatter, and it turns batting both of them all the way across the street. Their bodies smash against a nearby house, and the armor, bone, and stone crack falling to the street.

Sinclair (Sinpwn)
Sinclair stays back, and watches as the fight begins, and notices as the magi, Sonia, falls to her knees not far away.

Statuses
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Shadow (click to show/hide)

--------------------------------------

Spoiler: Jillan Vargas (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Jasper (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Henry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rainer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Makeshift Wall (click to show/hide)

Enemy Forces
Spoiler: Daemon Infantry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Dae-ton (click to show/hide)

Tunnel to Castle
Cor Umbar (Ultimuh)
You simply wait, and stroll back, and forth down the tunnel listening to the shambling, and the not to frequent battering as whatever is in the tunnels smashes at the barricades. You know they will last for awhile, but you sense they won't last long enough to allow the soldiers at the Inner Gate to fall back. Looking up the tunnel you see that the rest of your men have still not returned, and you are beginning to wonder where they are at

Tunnel to Castle
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Guardsmen (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 03:03:03 pm by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 - They Charged the Gate of Death, Fear Forgotten
« Reply #324 on: November 19, 2011, 01:48:20 pm »

Did I get my +3 damage for magic bonus? :3

Sonia took a deep breath and released it slowly. It's been a while since I've actually cast a spell... I forgot how much trouble it could be. She picked herself up and dusted her lower skirt off. Right, I should contribute at least a little to this fight. The more soldiers I keep alive, the less likely any of those disgusting beasts are to get to me. She flipped through her grimoire again, looking for a spell that could affect a wide area.

If I can suggest a spell, maybe one that allows her to bring down something like the Razorhail on her enemies? ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 19, 2011, 01:53:01 pm »

Did I get my +3 damage for magic bonus? :3
Didn't include it do to you killing the thing from the normal spell :)

If I can suggest a spell, maybe one that allows her to bring down something like the Razorhail on her enemies? ^^^
Already in though its called Storm of the North

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: November 19, 2011, 01:56:32 pm »

1. Ah, OK. Makes sense. ^^^

2. I imagine that spell is way over my head currently, then. I'm still going to hope for an area effect spell anyway though. :3

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 19, 2011, 01:58:46 pm »

1. Ah, OK. Makes sense. ^^^

2. I imagine that spell is way over my head currently, then. I'm still going to hope for an area effect spell anyway though. :3
@ 2. - Yep its way over your head it could destroy the boss you are about to fight in one use.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 19, 2011, 01:59:42 pm »

Cor decides to check on those guards who have yet to return, holding his weapon ready just in case.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 19, 2011, 02:26:26 pm »

I am working on several more bits of lore: The Tale of Jargas, the Human God; The First Wanderer; The Tale of the Great War; and The Rise of the Fallen. I should have the first two, and the last one done in the next day, or so, but the third one will take a while.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23