Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31649 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster-RTD: Turn 11 - It Yet Lives !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
« Reply #285 on: November 08, 2011, 04:01:31 pm »

They look good, but they aren't really the style I like as they add directly to stats in certain situations, and I prefer not to do that as after a while any foe the player faces will gain them a massive stat increase in battle. I think that would unbalance the game as I would have to do similar with the skills I already have laid out.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2011, 03:17:02 am »

... and this is all I have so far. Any suggestions ?

... I would have to do similar with the skills I already have laid out.

care to explain/give examples for other classes?
also: not much to do at work. might create skills for all classes; action skills this time.
Does the Pick Pocket have a Pick pocket skill?

Done with the first batch:

Don't know if you only want combat relevant Skills. Or if non magic starter classes should learn magical Tricks eventually.

Spoiler: Pick Pocket: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magi Trainee: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Hunter: (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Monk: (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 07:04:17 am by hachnslay »
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2011, 03:53:06 pm »

Thank you most of those look good I will modify some of them, and I should have a turn up this weekend.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 13, 2011, 10:02:39 pm »

(To clarify the Wanderer's aren't hermits they are swordsman who have no Master)

Spoiler: Wanderer Skills (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Monk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Performer (click to show/hide)

Some units :)

Spoiler: Rifle Guard (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Light Infantry (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Captain Hilmar (click to show/hide)

More Lore (I still need to refine it, but I need to get it down before I forget) ....

The Wanderer Archetypes (Just Story for them at the moment) .....

Spoiler: Wanderer Archetypes (click to show/hide)

Archtypes finally explained ...

Spoiler: Archtypes (click to show/hide)

Sorry about delaying the turn so much, but I am trying to get some extra stuff done (Lore, Archtypes, Skills, Units, and planning some more mission plotlines (For side-stories) so I can streamline the game a bit, and make turns faster.

Now I have a question: How are you liking the game so far? Any thing you feel would help improve the game?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 10:17:46 pm by adwarf »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster-RTD: Turn 11 - It Yet Lives !!!!!!!!!!! (Waiting List)
« Reply #289 on: November 13, 2011, 10:16:55 pm »

I am quite enjoying it, the only problem is a lack of updates which I am sure you have a reason for
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 13, 2011, 10:19:25 pm »

I am quite enjoying it, the only problem is a lack of updates which I am sure you have a reason for
The updates should speed up from now on as my personal problems have finally settled down, and I am now actually motivated to where I can do something for several hours at a time without getting bored, or distracted. :)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 13, 2011, 10:34:50 pm »

Well, tbh, while I do appreciate the extra time to prepare for the invasion it seems like the majority of us are merely marking time while waiting for the countdown to end. ^^^; I'm not saying you should nevar do this sort of thing again, but maybe you could allow us to do something like build fortifications until the invasion arrives so we can just speed through five/six/however many turns quickly. It could also make turns go faster if say everyone except me and Ultimuh, for example, want to do just one thing until the invasion, while I want to study my spells and Ultimuh wants to search. That way only the two of us would have to post an action since everyone else has standing orders, and when we get done accomplishing everything we want we can also just do (x) until the time limit is up.

Also update moar, I say while taking a break myself like a massive hypocrite. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 13, 2011, 10:44:49 pm »

1.) I was planning to just that from now on, so it doesn't take, so long, and so you don't have to repeat the action over, and over again for ten turns.

2.) Will do :)

Hmmm ... I also need to make a map for this, but I am not very good a that (By not very good I mean I am crappy at making maps)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 13, 2011, 10:50:24 pm »

Could always just make a crappy MSPaint one. Detail is nice, true, but as long as we can get a general idea of things it should be good enough. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 13, 2011, 10:57:42 pm »

Could always just make a crappy MSPaint one. Detail is nice, true, but as long as we can get a general idea of things it should be good enough. ^^^
Good point, I will start working on it after I get the next turn up ^.^

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 13, 2011, 10:59:21 pm »

Is a 'yay turn!' comment inappropriate? :3

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 13, 2011, 11:38:09 pm »

Is a 'yay turn!' comment inappropriate? :3
Nope ^.^

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 13, 2011, 11:51:47 pm »

Just a note about the skills, for the Performer class, you missed out on the 'Flame Breathing' trick, or whatever it was called. I distinctly remember a Fire Breath skill. Also, if you want, I could possibly churn out a few ideas for Performer Skills (Mainly because Kazen is a Performer...) for you. :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 14, 2011, 12:39:27 am »

If I can come up with anything, I might try contributing a few Mage skills. I'm not promising anything though, since I have a lot of work to do on my own projects. :P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 14, 2011, 04:02:33 pm »

Just a note about the skills, for the Performer class, you missed out on the 'Flame Breathing' trick, or whatever it was called. I distinctly remember a Fire Breath skill. Also, if you want, I could possibly churn out a few ideas for Performer Skills (Mainly because Kazen is a Performer...) for you. :3
Isn't that the skill you chose? I thought it was, so I removed it.
As for making some skill ideas go ahead I wouldn't mind.

If I can come up with anything, I might try contributing a few Mage skills. I'm not promising anything though, since I have a lot of work to do on my own projects. :P
Its fine either way :)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23