Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31657 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sonia cocked an eyebrow quizzically and examined the newcomer. Was it male or female? How likely was s/he to respond to Sonia's manipulations? These were answers she needed! Besides, the others were already asking for a name; no need to parrot them. "Thank you," she said instead, gesturing at the beast's head.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The figure turns to your group, and you see that the figure is a he as he turns, and says "I am Rainer, it is a pleasure to meet you, but a sadness as it had to happen at such a time." He reaches back, and sheathes his blade in the scabbard on his back then responds to Sonia "No problem if I hadn't killed it you would all be dead, and Heba would be very angry with me." During this entire conversation Mikaya, and Sinclair notice that Rainer's Spiritual Energy was massive, and they felt it constantly pushing down on them, threatening to crush them if they let their guard slip.

Spoiler: Rainer (click to show/hide)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

Sinclair raises an eyebrow, subconsciously bolstering his ethereal wards against the intrusion.
"And who would this Heba be? I am not sure I have heard that name before."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Heba is the God of Snakes, and I am his vessel." He replied as if it was something you saw every day.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I think I heard of you some where, you helped a village with a rat problem, or something, or am I thinking of someone else?"
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

warhammer reference much?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Quite funny mortal keep it up, and Heba might order me to let him out, so he can eat you." He replied looking annoyed from that question. He then walked over, placed his hand on the Behemoth's body, and said "By order of the High Gods, I Rainer, Vessel of the Snake God, Cleanse your Soul, and Send you forth to be reborn." As his words fade the beast's body slowly dissolves into little blue flecks which slowly disappear into nothingness.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sonia looked a bit miffed. She didn't like snakes much. I need to figure out which one is the God of Hedonism. That would be one I could get behind, she groused to herself as she resumed looking for equipment for her allies and companions.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

lizardman snake god sobek, killer of thee rat-men skaven, it was that cleared an village of rats thing that i thought kinda reference-y

oh and he did it with an damn wave of pissed of poison snakes
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 04:14:53 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sonia looked a bit miffed. She didn't like snakes much. I need to figure out which one is the God of Hedonism. That would be one I could get behind, she groused to herself as she resumed looking for equipment for her allies and companions.

1.) There will never be a  god Hedonism
2.) I was going to use Japanese for Snake instead of Heba, but decided on Heba last minute.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sshhh... don't tell her that. :P

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also note don't piss Rainer off as you can most likely tell from the number of abilities he has (And that is just when Heba is sealed within) that he could kill you in one hit, and most likely destroy the entire city with one spell (Yes, Gods use magic.)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I ment no offense by that, they said a man used magic and snakes to kill the rats, big rats too, about half the size of that thing, and you fit the bill." "I never thought a man would be offended by being thought to save a village from famine." Look for a buckler and supplies for the battle in a few turns.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

"I thank you, sorry for the terse response but I am pre-occupied by helping the injured" COntinue Helping the injured while we have a reprieve
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

The dwarf unnoticably narrows his eyes and returns to his ritual.
Continue with the replacement of cranky servant.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23