Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31668 times)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 9 - Don't Let The Daemons Storm Your Bedroom
« Reply #210 on: October 05, 2011, 04:56:55 pm »

Attempt to empower the goblin with more power to make it less weak.

The dwarf tenses slightly as he decides what he is going to tell the man, but decides that he should probably be truthful this time.
"I'm sort of what you would call a priest, but it's not exactly as simple as that. The god I follow has domain over necromancy and darkness, as you have seen. The group of his devout used to be rather large, but we have splintered over time due to different reasons. I am one of His last true Disciples, so it's less religion and more a... partnership."
He phrased his words carefully, trying to tone down the less legitimate sides of his job, but still speaking the truth.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 05, 2011, 04:58:41 pm »

Cor helps preparing the tunnel for the attack.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 05, 2011, 05:07:02 pm »

The Goblin Spirit lets out a long cackle before saying "If that is what you believe mortal than, so be it, but our God is the same, and to be called a Partner to him you must be far stronger than you appear."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 05, 2011, 05:19:31 pm »

"Sin, while I appreciate you're assistance, I would have truth, not watered down truth, and I distrust the dark powers, do not make me distrust YOU"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 05, 2011, 05:44:04 pm »

Sinclair sighs and rolls his eyes once again at the goblin.
"I was not referring to a scale of power, but ease of access to the mortal plane, Stukos. And don't start with the 'mortal' thing, the only difference between our mortalities is that yours has run out."

He turned to Mikaya.
"Fine, here's the whole story, if it'll get you off my back. We were rather lucrative when it came to our actions, at some times actually being paid by the nobles of our fortress for our services. One day, not too long ago, we were besieged by daemons. We were confident in the strength of our soldiers and in the cunning of our traps, but we underestimated our opponent. Soon, the fortress was falling. The nobles turned to us for aid, asking us to draw more from our god than ever before. It was working, and our brothers began to fight on even after their wounds were fatal, the fallen rising to join them. Even then, the nobles pushed us harder..."

The dwarf grimaces and continues on.

"They pushed us too hard. The amount of divine power was too much for even us to contain, and it let loose like a wave of damnation. It killed the daemons alright, but it killed is too. Almost everyone was dead, only the most in-tune of the priests were able to survive, the magic bypassing them. Everything we had fought for was gone, so we went our separate ways. Most went back to different forts, spreading news of the tragedy. Many of them were found murdered, killed by those who blamed them for the loss. Many ended their lives in grief, believing that is was their fault.
I and a few others continued on with our lives, knowing that it was the fault of the damn nobles. I came here to start again, to gather new believers and to prove to my brothers and everyone else that it was not our fault. But it seems that will not happen."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 05, 2011, 05:51:42 pm »

The Goblin turns to the Sinclair, and replies "That is where you are wrong for I am now a servant of our God, and as thus I am now immortal, but that is beside the point. The power your comrades used that day may have granted them great power, but the amount of Divine Energy was to much for any mortal who has not been blessed by a god can handle. Thus that day many of your allies who perished that day never passed onto the Spirit Realm for the shear power of the Divine Energy destroyed their souls."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 05, 2011, 06:33:11 pm »

Serious thank you, so much the OP looks awesome with the character pictures beside the players, and I am now working on the turn :)

Hey, I like this and want it to succeed, so I'll contribute what I can. Even if Sonia gets killed off I'll stick around for awhile and try to get the new players some artwork. (I would :3 there but after dental surgery my mouth is in too much pain to make a cat-shape. Also, did Ahra post up a character yet? If so I could work on his to try and take my mind off of things...)

Sonia chuckled to herself. "These will do nicely." She checked her amount of ingredients; she had enough for about nine more spells. Not enough for all of them, but I might as well hang onto the three extra. I can always find more materials later. She went ahead and enchanted the nine that she could, making one an explode-on-command type and the other eight to explode when near demons. While she was doing that, a redhaired man ran up to the gate. She thought she recognized him from the bunkhouse. "Kazen, right?" she called out to him, approaching him and perhaps putting a bit more swagger in her walk than she normally had. "I'm afraid I'm in need of a teeny bit of help. I've enchanted these eight rocks to cause explosions when they get within a foot or so of demons, but I can't throw them very far." She put a hand on his upper arm. "Can you be a dear and take care of that for me?"

You don't mind, do you Tal? :P Your strength stat is literally five times mine so you should be able to toss 'em farther, and if they rely on agility to hit you're still a little better off there than I am. Plus it's in-character for her to try to get someone else to take care of physical labor...

@adwarf: If I can't enchant all nine, then just make the total amount I can do this turn the proximity type and give them to Talarion, and I'll do the rest next turn.

Edit: Ah, I just now saw the turn title. :P

Edit 2: Worked on Ahra's character. How's this?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:01:16 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 7 - Something's Fist Is Sticking Through The Gate
« Reply #217 on: October 06, 2011, 02:28:52 pm »

Talarion changes game rules, titles, and even dice rolls, and all I can say is he is one lucky bastard.

EDIT: I have a special request Serious you think you could make images for the creatures in Bestiary ?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:31:18 pm by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still need actions from wolfchild, and Talarion (This isn't a warning its just a gentle reminder) while I wait for their actions I will write up some more lore, improve the current ones, and generally fluff out the fluff since I won't have be able to post a turn until tomorrow.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sorry for not responding earlier, I didn't see it until now. I'll see what I can do, if you have any specific requests just PM me. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry for not responding earlier, I didn't see it until now. I'll see what I can do, if you have any specific requests just PM me. ^^^
Okay thanks alot it will be amazing I can already tell :)

EDIT: Hint: Try clicking your pictures in the OP :P
« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 08:15:51 pm by adwarf »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

be on the lookout of injured while we move towards the inner gate
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

"Sure, I don't mind." Kazen smiled slightly as he held out his hand out for the rocks. "Shouldn't be too hard." When he received the rocks, he moved off to the side, to get a clear shot at the daemons.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well here is a bit of lore about the Exiled God Jaffar, King of Demons (The God Sinclair Worships)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:46:54 pm by adwarf »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

Well here is a bit of lore about the Outcast God Jaffar, King of Demons (The God Sinclair Worships)

(OOC: Seems like those gods were jealous of him.. And then became sore losers when they could not defeat him.)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23