Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31674 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 8 - Much Walking Occurs
« Reply #195 on: October 04, 2011, 10:07:08 pm »

I think I like Wellrock Crimson the most, to be honest. Kazen looks awesomely awesome, but the collar looks.. a tad awkward and misplaced. It kinda throws off the image, in my opinion.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 04, 2011, 10:56:44 pm »

Yeah, I might try to redo that in a moment. I was like :-\ myself when I looked over it after posting it.

Cor Umbar Take 2
Alrael Tyairithsti

EDIT: Now with correct spelling. :p

Kazen Landt
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:06:27 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 04, 2011, 11:06:02 pm »

Yeah, I might try to redo that in a moment. I was like :-\ myself when I looked over it after posting it.

Cor Umbar Take 2
Alrael Tyairithsti

Not bad at all, this will do nicely.  :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 04, 2011, 11:14:40 pm »

@Ultimuh: No problem, I'm just glad I managed to do some that didn't look like, well... crap. :P
@Talarion re Wellrock: My favorite's still Sonia. She looks just sassy and devious enough without being over-the-top about it. To further differentiate her, she has make-up while Jillian and Mikaya don't as they're more like warrior women, and hints to the fact she tries (and is going to try, a lot) to squeak by on her looks and has a bit of vanity.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 04, 2011, 11:18:37 pm »

Aye, I agree there. Sonia is very good, I just think that Wellrock looks awesome. He reminds me of Iskander from Fate/Zero... Who just looks plain awesome.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 04, 2011, 11:20:36 pm »

Those are great Serious, in fact I'm gonna go change my avvie
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 04, 2011, 11:25:31 pm »

Those are great Serious, in fact I'm gonna go change my avvie

Of course you are. When you are given an Avatar by Serious, this is the standard response. I should know. I've had like, 4.. 5? different avatars that he's made. Because he's awesome at this stuff.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 04, 2011, 11:44:08 pm »

lol. Whenever I get in a mood to do these, it always seems to take off. ^^^ Lessee... Powder Miner, Taric, Trollan, and Draignean in Dev-22 had/have one, Grimmjow6th, Zako, Dwarmin, and Talarion in CvRTD had/have one (Tal had two there :3), and now I've drawn wolfchild, SonOfOrion, Ultimuh, adwarf, and Tersr into my web of ebil. :D

Also, Tal. I dunno if you noticed, but the Kazen one doesn't have the collar. What do you think?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 05, 2011, 12:07:39 am »

Oh. Right. Lemme look...

The neck is too thin. It looks unnatural... And I'm actually liking the collar version more now <.< I'm a fickle bastard, aren't I?

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 05, 2011, 12:08:55 am »

RAEG nah I don't care. :P I get ya. I might mess with it a bit more tomorrow but I gotta be up early to get to the dentist (same thing Thursday, too. >.>) so, night y'all.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 05, 2011, 12:10:28 am »

Gnight, sleep well, etc etc. Don't let the Daemons storm your bedroom. Wait, that could be an innuendo... meh.

What more do you need?

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 05, 2011, 12:47:46 am »

Holy god damn, that is perfect. You are awesome. :3

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 05, 2011, 02:35:43 pm »

Serious thank you, so much the OP looks awesome with the character pictures beside the players, and I am now working on the turn :)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster - RTD: Turn 9 - Don't Let The Daemons Storm Your Bedroom
« Reply #208 on: October 05, 2011, 03:45:55 pm »

Turn 9 - Don't Let The Daemons Storm Your Bedroom
Main Gate, Lion's Maw
Everyone
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

Along your way to the Inner Gate two of you find things lying about on the ground, and pick them up thinking they may be of use later, but you do not stop for long. You rush on no matter what with Guards tumbling here, and there as we flee, and the  sounds of destruction coming from behind as the Daemons blaze a trail up the main road destroying all in their path. Everyone around you shares the same solemn face, and looks of despair as they hang their head, and keep moving. You see many soldiers, but few are unwounded, and the rest are either heavily wounded, or have their armor, and shields barely hanging on by threads, or small pieces of metal.

"The times are dark as now even the great Lion's Maw has fallen to this darkness that now plaques this world. Our hope is slowly extinguishing, but we must not give in for even in the darkest pits of despair their shines a light of hope. We must fight on, and to the very end show that we will not die even against these great odds. For if we the warriors of Bright Gate, and you the Heroes of the King can not hold against this dark tide then who can ?" You hear Jillan say in a somber tone as you walk on.

Inner Gate
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goblin Spirit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jillan Vargas (click to show/hide)

Inner Gate
Kazen (Talarion)
You hurry to the gate with thoughts of the Guards who sacrificed themselves in your head, but after a while you shake your head, and say "There is nothing I can do now except pray the Gods except them into their domains." With that you walk in silence for awhile listening to the sounds of battle in the distance, and  .... shuffling from below you, and some form of growling. When you try to listen for them again they are gone, and you are already at the gate.

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

You turn, and almost ask the guards where you could find some fist-sized rocks, but quickly realize their are many of them strewn about on the ground. You turn, and begin crawling around picking up rocks here, and there until you finally have twelve good sized rocks for you to enchant.

Inner Gate
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Tunnel to Castle
Cor Umbar (Ultimuh)
You  turn to your lieutenant, and tell him "Well there is not much.. But if we use a couple of there carts, and several of these barrels, we could place them strategically along this tunnel.
We would need some guards with experience in ranged weapons stationed somewhere close to the invaders,
they should be somewhat protected behind the barrels and they would be assisted by other guards with shields..
or whatever they can hold up to block enemy arrows..
The bowmen would then fire at the incoming foe and as they advance,
the bowmen and their protectors should retreat further back,
still protected by the barrels.. At least until they reach the castle entrance.
But in the end, we all should be grouped together guarding the castle entrance...
Oh and we should have placed some protection over there as well..
..I just hope this would not be our last stand.."
He turns to you, and replies "I know this shall not be our last stand if we hold onto our hope, and fight with everything we have sir, and I agree with your plan we shall get right on it. With that him, and ten of your soldiers run off to fulfill your plan, and grab some supplies for the coming battle.

Tunnel to Castle
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 9 - Don't Let The Daemons Storm Your Bedroom
« Reply #209 on: October 05, 2011, 04:02:38 pm »

Take one of the knives and throw it in the air and catch it a couple times. "So Sin, can I call you Sin? I got to ask, how did you, well, do the things you do? I'd like to know, if it's not too personal"
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 23