Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31696 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 7 - Something's Fist Is Sticking Through The Gate
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2011, 07:48:41 pm »

I added some more stuff, and moved the Pantheon, Notable Locations, Notable People, Bestiary, and several other things to my third post.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster - RTD: Turn 8 - Much Walking Occurs
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2011, 03:26:32 pm »

Turn 8 - Much Walking Occurs
Main Gate, Lion's Maw
Everyone
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

You all continue running up the main road heading for the Inner Gate, and those of you look for stuff to loot find nothing as your sight is blocked by the numerous guards rushing past you towards on the road. Along the way you notice Jillan come to a halt, and you do the same to listen to what she hears, and at first you hear nothing, but after a while you hear the sounds of battle, and explosions coming from the Marketplace, and you hear Jillan curse as she continues running onward. You can see the look of pain on her face, but even through that she continues running onward.

Main Gate, Lion's Maw
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Goblin Spirit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jillan Vargas (click to show/hide)

Inner Gate
Kazen (Talarion)
You scream at the guards to not sacrifice themselves, but they do not answer, and all that responds to you is the sounds of bbattle, and death. As you ask Valkar for another path to the Guard's your companion replies "No, we can only go on." you drop your head, and say a quick prayer before turning, and pelting  down the street at full-speed. You had to warn the Inner gate, and the other Watches, but you knew many would already know, but you still had to do it.

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)
You walk up to the guards, and say "Everyone needs time to fall back to the inner gate. Would you be so kind as to guard me? I'll do what I can to stall those horrid beasts." The taller one quickly salutes you, and says "Yes, Mam we will help you!!" after that you walk out into the street, and begin drawing  three more runes on the ground. After a while you have three runes carved out on the ground, and you wipe the sweet from your brow from your deep concentration.

Col Umbar (Ultimuh)
You  agree to the demand, and rush off through the gate to find the men you are to help. After about ten  minutes you find a group of men blocking a sewer entrance with barrels, wagons, rocks, and anything else they can find. Most stop as you near, and one of them steps forward, an asks "Who are you?" you tell them what you were sent for, and by who, and upon hearing Hilmar's name they all relax, and get back to work except the one that walked up to you. As you stood watching he said "So what is your plan we have one of the entrances blocked already, and this should be finished soon, but we can't block the third as it is our only path into the castle if we wish to slow those Demons as much as possible ?"

Inner Gate
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 8 - Much Walking Occurs
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2011, 03:32:53 pm »

Follow Jillan! And yell at her "Take some of this, it will heal you!" then give her some dried meat.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2011, 03:35:50 pm »

((As Cor only have 5 in INT, planning would be not be much useful unless it involves smithing of course.
It's a tough choise.. Wait.. are these.. demons fire resistant?))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2011, 03:39:41 pm »

((As Cor only have 5 in INT, planning would be not be much useful unless it involves smithing of course.
It's a tough choise.. Wait.. are these.. demons fire resistant?))
Some are, and planning isn't actually planning its you coming up with a strategy to hold the tunnel (It goes straight to the castle with two entrances on each side connecting to the sewers.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2011, 03:43:54 pm »

((So this third tunnel only goes back to the castle or does it divert somewhere else?
edit: and what about supports? Is the tunnel sturdy or i there a way to.. collapse it onto these demons?))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2011, 03:52:08 pm »

((So this third tunnel only goes back to the castle or does it divert somewhere else?
edit: and what about supports? Is the tunnel sturdy or i there a way to.. collapse it onto these demons?))
(( 1.)It goes back to the only the Castle Yes

2.)The tunnel is to sturdy for you to collapse onto the Demons as you don't have that kind of magical power, or the amount of gunpowder needed. ))

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2011, 03:54:40 pm »

((Hmm.. Twenty soldiers are no gonna last long I guess.. Let me think about this, it is a rather difficult location to defend.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2011, 04:16:55 pm »

I also have a question. Can I try to use, like, enhancement-type spells? I mean, I know I don't know any specifically, but can I draw a run on my guard buddies armor or sword to try and power them up?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2011, 04:39:13 pm »

I also have a question. Can I try to use, like, enhancement-type spells? I mean, I know I don't know any specifically, but can I draw a run on my guard buddies armor or sword to try and power them up?
You could, but if you fail it could kill you, or your ally (Like you could put a rune of Life Drain on his armor, and slowly drain him of his Health)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2011, 04:44:06 pm »

Hm, kind of risky... don't know if want to try. >.> Guess I'd better hold off on that kind of thing until I actually know a spell.

Sonia wiped her forehead off with the hood of her robe. Whew, it's hot out today. I don't suppose one of these gentlemen would fan me if I ask? ....Eh, I'd better not push my luck. A cute face and a winning smile can only get you so much out of people. She turned to the guards. "Do you know where I can get a few fist-sized rocks? I can enchant those with a spell as well."

More specifically, if I can get those rocks I'll ritual-enchant them with Fireblast on command and then I'll have incendiary grenades. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2011, 04:45:26 pm »

Mikaia follows Jillian, hoping that it was not non-combatants in the fray
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2011, 04:47:13 pm »

Sinclair continues to attempt to loot things on the way.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2011, 04:47:41 pm »

((Are any of these guards capable of using ranged weapons, do then even have such?))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2011, 04:55:37 pm »

((Are any of these guards capable of using ranged weapons, do then even have such?))
You can grab some ranged weapons from the armory just outside the tunnel, but their won't be much left.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 23