Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31711 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 2 - Powerful Spirits, Weak Prayers, and Puny Swords
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2011, 09:46:44 pm »

Aye, well, I don't need physical power from Valk. She can chase down the runners... cause really, who can escape from a dive of that speed while injured? :P
With your luck she could probably Crit a Demon Lord fifteen times before dying.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2011, 09:50:40 pm »

Aye, that's the strong point of my character. I am luckeh!
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2011, 12:43:21 am »

Mikaya calls upon the divine powers to bless the attacks of the defenders, silver wind will attack the minotaur in the back as it is focusing on something else
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2011, 05:48:17 pm »

I really like where this is going. :) Can't wait 'till I'm up!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Trickster - RTD: Turn 3 - This Minotaur Must Be a Tank !
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2011, 06:07:05 pm »

Turn 3 - This Minotaur Must Be a Tank!
South Gate Barracks, Training Grounds
Silver Wind (Mikaya's Companion)
Silver Wind charges at the Minotaur's back, and leaps into the air to attack it from behind [Accuracy: 5; Critical Roll: 1 (Critical !); Damage: 6 (Critical Hit)], and snaps its jaw around its spine. The Minotaur roars in pain, and flings Silver Wind off sending him skidding across the Training Grounds.

Shadow Knight (Sinclair's Spirit)
The Knight swiftly glides across the field, and brings its sword to bare as it faces the target given to him by his master. [Accuracy: 4,9,2; Damage: 4 (1x Direct Hit)] He brings his sword down leaving a deep gash across the Minotaur's chest as it rears back, and knocks the Ghast away from it as it tries to seize the upper-hand, and win the battle.

Mikaya (wolfchild)
Once again you begin your prayers, and your voice takes on a new power as you pray to the gods for assistance in smiting your foe. [Power: 5; Control: 5] As your prayers finish yours, and your allies weapon shine with white light as the are enchanted by the power of your holy prayer. (-2 SP)

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Wellrock Crimson (Tersr)
You charge the beast head on, since the others attacks had forced it to face your direction, with your sword held high, and bring it down towards the Minotaur with all your might. [Accuracy: 6,5,1; Damage: 4 (2x Glancing Hits)] Your blade leaves a shallow gash on its chest, and you reverse the attack whipping it up once again leaving another gash across its chest.

Minotaur
The Minotaur swirls its axe around it slashing at the foes nearest it. [Whirlwind: Tersr, Silver Wind, Shadow Knight, Guards 1-4; Accuracy: 3,4,10,6,4,4,1; Damage: Shadow Knight - 10 Damage; Guard 1 - 9 Damage] Most of the group jumps out of the way, but the Shadow Knight, and one of the Guards take the full force with the Guard getting thrown back against a wall with a deep gash across his stomach, and the Ghast's Form shimmered violently due to the attack.

Guard 1
The Guard tries to stand up, but falls back down, and passes out from the immense amount of pain coming from his torso.

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Guard 2
[Accuracy: 10,5,2,6; Damage: 3 (Direct Hit)] The second Guard seeing his ally mortally wounded charges forward, and stabs the beast straight in the stomach leaving a deep wound that nearly goes all the way through. He barely manages to rip the Spear out, and jump out of the way as it punches at him.

Guard 3
[Accuracy: 5,6,9,5; Damage: 3 (Direct Hit)] The third Guard also manages to spear the Minotaur, but manages to rip his weapon out before the beast had any time to react. He dashes backwards, and regroups with the others as they prepare for the next attack, and their next opening.

Guard 4
[Accuracy: 3,9,7,4; Damage: 3 Direct Hit)] Finnally the fourth Guard rushes the beast, and stabs him in the leg with the spear piercing all the way through, and sticking in him. As he tries to retrieve the spear he is batted aside, and lands face-first beside the others.

South Gate Barracks
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shadow Knight (click to show/hide)

Foes
Spoiler: Minotaur (click to show/hide)

Marketplace
Kazen (Talarion)
You grab two apples, and put them in a small pouch in your pack, before asking Valkar what, and how many where attacking. The bird replies "Daemons !!! They are to many of them for me to count at-least two regiments coming through the gates, but we have some Guardsmen heading our way from the looks of it two regiments. They will need our help to take the Daemons on even ground." You cringe at the number of Daemons in the Marketplace before ducking back down, and begin to wonder what to do.

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
You quickly scribble down two runes on the ground [?: 4,6] they come out perfectly, and as you finish you crouch, and run towards the civilians. You slip into the crowd, and you begin to make your way up the street with them to the Inner Gate from the looks of things it will only take a bit to get there.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Col Umbar (Ultimuh)
You crawl to a nearby alley, and take up your hiding there [10] it gives perfect view of the Marketplace, and you see the large forces marching into the square as well as some civilians making their way up the road to the Inner Gate. The enemies numbers are massive, and you have no chance of holding them off by yourself, but if you don't do something they may reach the civilians before they are all through the gate, and safe on the other side.

Marketplace
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

((Note: I will add the Prayers, and their effects in a little))
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:06:38 pm by adwarf »

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 3 - This Minotaur Must Be a Tank !
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2011, 06:13:23 pm »

Stab the beast. Remove the unconscious guards armor and jam a dried meat into his mouth, then wear armor. That will heal him right?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:39:19 pm by Tersr »
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2011, 06:15:33 pm »

If you guys want I can put the Rolls in spoilers near your character names to clean the text up a bit, so it easier for you to read.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2011, 06:21:29 pm »

(Wait, so only I or my spirit can do an action each turn? huh. and yes, spoilers would be cool.)

Curse the beast.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2011, 06:25:48 pm »

(Wait, so only I or my spirit can do an action each turn? huh. and yes, spoilers would be cool.)

Curse the beast.
It takes a turn to summon, and a turn to give its mission, and then you can both act, but your spirit disappears when its mission is over, so this one will disappear upon the death of the minotaur.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2011, 06:44:40 pm »

Curse the beast.
It takes a turn to summon, and a turn to give its mission, and then you can both act, but your spirit disappears when its mission is over, so this one will disappear upon the death of the minotaur.

Ah, that makes sense.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2011, 08:07:52 pm »

Stab the beast. Remove the unconscious guards armor and jam two dried meats into his mouth, then wear armor. That will heal him right?
One dried meat will work, but he will be out for a turn or two after you heal him, so don't worry if he doesn't get up on his feet for a bit.

EDIT: Also he post symbol for Turns will be an Exclamation mark instead of the small papers to help them stand out.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2011, 08:38:51 pm »

Okay, changed it to one.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2011, 09:09:08 pm »

'Okay, Valk, stay up there. Warn me if you see anything headed my way...' With that thought, Kazen started to look around for an easy way to the rooftops, while grabbing more apples. If/When he finds a way up, he will quickly climb up and throw an apple or two at the Daemons, to get their attention. "Hey, you ugly bastards... What's up?" He shouts with a taunting grin, before backing away from the edge of the roof.

If he doesn't find a way up to the rooftops, he will try and get some distance from the Daemons, before initiating a chase via apple throw and taunt.

Both plans should be to lead the Daemons to the Guards, which are coming to help.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2011, 10:49:55 pm »

Mikaya runs towards the injured guard, she would not have anyone die whom is fighting on the same side as her, invoking the gods, she prays for the soldier to live
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2011, 03:11:51 am »

Sonia continued to blend into the crowd. With any luck the guards would explain what was going on to calm the citizens, and then she could form a more solid strategy. Running about and casting spells randomly was going to get her nowhere. It was best to have a plan before doing anything; that was her opinion, anyway.

Also, how do I imprint spells? Do I need to get a ritual to come up a certain spell several times, or do I buy books, or what? Just curious. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23