Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31717 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 1 - Rude Awakening
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2011, 09:11:18 pm »

Kazen rolled out of his bed, surprised. Next to him, Valkar woke up with a small cry. "It's fine, girl, calm down..." He said to soothe the bird, even though his eyes were wide himself. He raised his arm and whistled through his teeth, causing the well-trained companion to hop off her perch, quickly flapping over to the upraised arm, landing with care on his bare arm, clutching only tight enough to stay there. "There we go..." His eyes narrowed as he picked up his crimson cloak, throwing it over his shoulder, before marching to the door, throwing it open and stepping into the back alley. Valkar immediately took to the skies, giving him freedom of movement, causing him to throw his cloak over his shoulders, clasping it around his neck, but leaving the hood down, for now. He moved forward to the market district, with intent to evacuate civillians.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2011, 02:13:48 pm »

Cor had been up all night working in his smithy when he suddenly heard a loud noise.
He took a quick look outside and uttered loud curses, something along the lines of Kain's mother.
He grabbed one of the blades hanging along the walls in his smithy, he had no time to check what kind it was or how durable it was. Running as fast as his Dwarven feet could manage he ran towards the market district.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 2 - Powerful Spirits, Weak Prayers, and Puny Swords
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2011, 03:20:31 pm »

Turn 2 -  Powerful Spirits, Weak Prayers, and Puny Swords
South Gate Barracks, Training Grounds
Sinclair (Sinpwn)
You rush out into the training grounds finding a battle-axe wielding minotaur fighting four guards with three lying on the ground slowly bleeding out. With a flourish you pull the Spirit Scroll from your back pocket, and begin the ritual required to summon forth a soul of the dead. [Power: 10+1 = 11; Control: 5*] Before you a thick black forms, and in matter of seconds forms into the shape of large knight who places his sword against the ground, and says "Master, what be the task you have summoned for?"

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Wellrock Crimson (Tersr)
Drawing your sword you charge forth out into the training grounds, and charge the Minotaur that stands ahead of you hoping to catch it off guard. [Awareness, Minotaur: 2; Accuracy: 5,6,6; Hits: 3x Glancing Hits; Damage: 3 (3x Glancing Hits = 1)] You quickly slash at him leaving three gashes across his arm, and then jump away from the Minotaur before he can manage to get a hold of you.

Mikaya (wolfchild)
You pull open your scroll, and slowly step out into the training grounds, and as your feet touch the ground spiritual power begins to awaken within you as you begin you prayer: [Power: 3; Control: 8] A light floods over each of your allies, and yourself, and shines brightly blinding the Minotaur, and your group before suddenly disappearing leaving behind shrouds of slightly glowing light on each of you companions.

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

South Gate Barracks
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Shadow Knight (click to show/hide)

Foes
Spoiler: Minotaur (click to show/hide)

Marketplace

Sonia (SeriousConcentrate)
You stand up, and dash out the door leading out into the alley, and rush down it into the market district, and [Luck: 10] manage to take two bags full of ritual supplies before the small gate protecting the marketplace blasts open, and several figures step through. [Spot: 4, Fail] You try to recognize what they are, but from this distance you can not tell. All you know is that you won't be able to leave without a fight, and you have about five minutes before they find you. You also spot a group of two watchmen leaading around twenty citizens to escape down a different path.

Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Kazen
You dash out after the mage who you shared the barracks with, but lose sight of him as you rush out into the marketplace evacuating citizens where you could. [Luck: 3] As the Marketplace gates are blown open you are standing right in front of the east gate, but are luckly thrown back, and over a fruit stand into a spot hidden from the invaders.

Cor Umbar (Ultimuh)
[Luck: 8] You grab a one of your finest Iron Long-swords without knowing it, and dash to the Marketplace in the hope of saving some of the fleeing civilians. You arrive there just after the gates are broken down, and hide behind [Luck: 5] a small produce shop, and realize you have only about ten minutes before they spot you.

Marketplace
PCs, and Friendly NPCs
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 06:52:38 pm by adwarf »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2011, 03:28:27 pm »

The dwarf grins and points to the minotaur. "Slaughter that beast, minion!" He begins making eldritch and obscene gestures, cursing the beast.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2011, 03:31:46 pm »

While Sin is doing that run around the beast and strike it in the spine.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2011, 03:59:59 pm »

Is it possible to make the circles like traps, or glyphs in D&D where they activate when walked over? I'll write my action twice, once assuming that it's so and once assuming that it isn't.

Time to do what I do best, Sonia thought as she drew up two ritual circles and primed them. Once those were ready, she quickly made her way over to the watchmen and attempted to blend into the crowd by pulling her hood up and getting close to the center; the more bodies she had between herself and the invaders the better.

If not...

Sonia used her new materials as quickly as she could, forming three ritual circles on the ground. She immediately found a nearby hiding spot and waited for the targets to get close before activating them; she wasn't sure what the effects would be, but hopefully one of the three spells could stun or damage the invaders.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 04:19:08 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2011, 04:02:15 pm »

Cor keeps hiding while trying to come up with some plan.
He have not yet spotted any civilians, but hopes that most have been evacuated already.
He will attempt to move along the alleys, in hopes to lose whoever might be following him.
If discovered too early tough, he will have to come up with another plan, fast.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2011, 04:15:43 pm »

Your first assumption is correct, but instead of being walked overs it if they get close enough to it to trigger it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2011, 04:18:53 pm »

All right, thanks. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2011, 08:39:28 pm »

Spoiler: Runes (click to show/hide)

There you go Serious I thought this might help you since you seemed to really like Runes.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2011, 09:34:18 pm »

Just curious, but can I actually communicate with Valkar/Animals, or is it just a primal attraction/understanding?

Kazen hissed slightly as he hit the ground, holding his head with one hand, his eye on Valkar up ahead. 'Good, She's okay for now...' He thought as he rolled into a crouch, and hid behind the fruit stand, absently taking an apple or two while he mulled over what to do now. He initiated a thought directed to Valkar, 'Valk, how many are there? What are they? I need information, and you're in a perfect position to help me out.' He smiled mentally and physically, waiting for the response from his companion and friend.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 09:43:26 pm by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2011, 09:37:05 pm »

You can communicate with  your Companion Animal by a mental link you developed for being together for, so long. So yes you can talk to Valkar through your mind, but with others you have a basic understanding.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2011, 09:41:25 pm »

Fair enough. In that case... I pretty much have a flying security camera that can dive at 320 km/h >.> Time to edit my action.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2011, 09:43:24 pm »

Fair enough. In that case... I pretty much have a flying security camera that can dive at 320 km/h >.> Time to edit my action.
Yep, but that flying security camera as you put it is very fragile, and has a very weak attack until you get around four, or five companion bonuses, or it Ranks up two to three times.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2011, 09:44:58 pm »

Aye, well, I don't need physical power from Valk. She can chase down the runners... cause really, who can escape from a dive of that speed while injured? :P

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23