Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31719 times)

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Full !! (Waiting List Open)
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2011, 02:38:32 pm »

Thank you, sorry if I seem impatient.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2011, 02:48:02 pm »

Here are three status sheets fro you guys to look over, so just give me a little bit longer.

Spoiler: Tersr (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: wolfchild (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Silver Wind (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:13:26 pm by adwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2011, 02:53:05 pm »

The only flaw I can see in mine (unless it's meant to be that way, that is) is that I have +1 Companion slots but my Companion stat in yellow there is still 0/0. Other than that, I'm good. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2011, 03:03:31 pm »

I don't see any flaws.
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2011, 03:09:37 pm »

If you guys didn't put the final stats into your character sheets please do so also when we start the game your first Imperial Decree will start that turn, so just giving you guys a head up, but don't worry you will have some friendly NPCs helping out through most of the mission.

EDIT: Fixed Tersr's Character Sheet Flaw where he had Poison, and Disease Resistance with 7 instead of 10 Endurance.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:14:12 pm by adwarf »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2011, 03:57:44 pm »

Looks good from my angle, I want to see Talarion's character sheet though
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2011, 04:44:52 pm »

Here you go all eight character sheets for your viewing pleasure.

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:03:17 pm by adwarf »

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2011, 04:57:19 pm »

I thought you said I don't have poison or disease R.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2011, 05:00:46 pm »

I thought you said I don't have poison or disease R.
Dangit I copied the wrong txt file.

EDIT: Fixed the problem
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 05:03:31 pm by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 1 - Rude Awakening
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2011, 06:15:42 pm »

Turn 1 - Rude Awakening

You awaken to hear the sounds of violent shaking, pots shattering as they hit the ground, and the horrified screams of pain from many civilians, and soldiers who were taken by surprise by whatever is attacking Bright Gate. You all quickly jump out of your beds, and grab the gear setting by them in the chests, and just as you begin to head out a soldier bursts in through the front door screaming "The city is under attack by Imperial Decree you are called to arms ..." He is cut short as a large hulking beast bursts through the side of the barracks, grabs him, and smashes through the other side. All you understand is the time has come His Majesty has called you to action, and your mission seemed to be to protect this city from whatever is attacking it.

You quickly look around, and find all the other beds empty, which is normal considering most of the soldiers in this barracks were part of the Night Watch, and that three exits remain. The first is the hole where the beast first broke through leading out into the main street just in front of the gate where you here fighting, and something battering at the gates. The second is the door out of the barracks leading out into a back alley that leads to both the main road, and the market district where many civilians may still be at. Finally, the third is where the beast broke through leading out into the training grounds for this barracks, and from the sounds of it around four soldiers are currently engaged in a fight with it.

What shall your first action be head to the gates, and help them hold off whatever is attacking, go out, and assist the soldiers with the humongous monster, or got to the shopping district, and look for civilians to evacuate ?

South Gate Barracks

Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ultimuh (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Valkar (click to show/hide)

(Thus we begin, and I hope you don't mind me throwing you right into the action.)

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2011, 06:28:13 pm »

Go to the training grounds, summon a spirit.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:36:47 pm by Sinpwn »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2011, 06:30:02 pm »

The dwarf looks around, shrugs and walks to the gates, making his way to the ramparts.
Begin raising any dead beings around the gates, attempting to be inconspicuous about it.
Sorry, but you can't do that you need Necromancy Spells, and the ability to cast them, but you can use your scroll to summon a ghost, and your Prayer Book to cast a random curse, or miracle of some sort.

EDIT: But you will be able to do it eventually, so don't worry about never getting to do that.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 06:34:02 pm by adwarf »

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2011, 06:43:42 pm »

Fight the monster!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2011, 06:47:56 pm »

step through the broken wall, and pray for assistance in fighting the beast, extending it to all the soldiers in the area
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2011, 07:28:58 pm »

Sonia awoke sleepily and got up with a huge yawn. "Yeesh, what a way to wake up." She rubbed her eyes and pulled on her boots, taking her time with everything. The soldiers probably had it well in hand, they could wait another minute or two for her to get there. She wouldn't be much help until she was awake enough to cast a spell, anyway! She got to her feet, smoothed her skirt down, and put on her robe and pack. "All right, let's go," she said to no one in particular, grabbing her staff. What to do first...? After a moment to think about it, she ambled out towards the market district. Now seemed like a good time to loot some ingredients for her spells, and if anyone objected she'd tell them they were necessary to defend the town. It was probably true.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 23