Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23

Author Topic: Trickster-RTD: Turn 15 ~ On a Long Hiatus  (Read 31669 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Trickster - RTD: Turn 8 - Much Walking Occurs
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2011, 05:03:17 pm »

((Are any of these guards capable of using ranged weapons, do then even have such?))
You can grab some ranged weapons from the armory just outside the tunnel, but their won't be much left.

((And what about the stuff they block the tunnel with? how much is there left of that?))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2011, 05:06:19 pm »

((Are any of these guards capable of using ranged weapons, do then even have such?))
You can grab some ranged weapons from the armory just outside the tunnel, but their won't be much left.

((And what about the stuff they block the tunnel with? how much is there left of that?))
5 Carts, 80 Barrels, and alot of rocks, and bits of wood.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2011, 05:21:42 pm »

Cor looks around, thinking then he takes a deep breath before answering.
"Well there is not much.. But if we use a couple of there carts, and several of these barrels, we could place them strategically along this tunnel.
We would need some guards with experience in ranged weapons stationed somewhere close to the invaders,
they should be somewhat protected behind the barrels and they would be assisted by other guards with shields.. 
or whatever they can hold up to block enemy arrows..
The bowmen would then fire at the incoming foe and as they advance,
the bowmen and their protectors should retreat further back,
still protected by the barrels.. At least until they reach the castle entrance.
But in the end, we all should be grouped together guarding the castle entrance...
Oh and we should have placed some protection over there as well..
..I just hope this would not be our last stand.."
He takes another deep breath, talking this much at once is not what he is used to..
"So.. What do you think Lieutenant? I am not much good with planning so should you have a better idea..?"
He was hoping there was some other way, not wanting to give up his life in a place like this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:24:11 pm by Ultimuh »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 04, 2011, 05:47:15 pm »

You won't die in the prologue unless you out-right try to (It will only make the overall story, and game harder if you fail as that storyline is not one I like as it is actually extremely hard to survive through), but also  keep in mind you need to get through the tunnel as well to evacuate civilians from the area, so just holding its exit won't help much.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2011, 06:40:29 pm »

You won't die in the prologue unless you out-right try to (It will only make the overall story, and game harder if you fail as that storyline is not one I like as it is actually extremely hard to survive through), but also  keep in mind you need to get through the tunnel as well to evacuate civilians from the area, so just holding its exit won't help much.

((Well, I am not sure how to proceed, so it was the best I could think of, of course, if the lieutenant has a better plan Cor would accept it.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 04, 2011, 06:42:06 pm »

((Well, I am not sure how to proceed, so it was the best I could think of, of course, if the lieutenant has a better plan Cor would accept it.))
Oh don't worry it will work, but I will modify the plan a bit to barricade the entrances into the tunnel except for the one leading to the Inner Gate. Also guys your first big battle is coming up.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 04, 2011, 08:01:21 pm »

Kazen was a performer, an entertainer by trade... not a warrior. He wasn't good at strategy; Sure, he had a head on his shoulders, but his innovation tended to be pushed towards new tricks which hadn't been seen before to earn him more coin, not battle. With Valkar now on his shoulder, he was thinking. Oh, how he was thinking. But nothing, absolutely nothing that he planned ended well for anyone. With that in mind, he stood near the group of defenders, ready to fight for everything he was worth.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2011, 08:37:02 pm »

Randomness, but 'member when I said I'd try to do a pic for all the PCs in the same style? Well, I'm almost done. :3 I just have to get a decent looking Sonia and then I can post 'em; nothing wrong with her current picture, I mean, but I'd prefer to have all the portraits have a similar look about them and she'd stand out pretty hard. :P

EDIT: Gentlemen! Behold! MORE CORN! ...or just links in alphabetical order. >.> I tried to keep the backgrounds relevant to the character; Wellrock's in a forest, for example. I like Sinclair's a lot. It's a bit difficult to make out, but there's a screaming mouth just above his shoulder in the upper right. I think it fits with the necromancy thing. :3 I took liberties with color whenever one wasn't mentioned; for example Sinclair's just wearing some kind of robes so I made them dark crimson and purple, Mikaya's are standard monk brown and since her hair is described as fair I made her blond and blue eyed, etc.

"Sinclair"
Cor Umbar
Kazan Landt
Mikaya
Sonia Cavaliere
Wellrock Crimson
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:25:36 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2011, 09:51:38 pm »

0.0 wow, those are all fantastic! Well done!

Tersr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 04, 2011, 09:55:58 pm »

They look wonderful!
Shooting something made of a semi hard metal with no organs is a fucking stupid idea anyway.

Son_of_Orion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2011, 09:59:01 pm »

Holy flipping crap, those are some great pictures. Heh, now I wonder how you'd do Alrael once I get in. Of course, you don't have to. :P

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2011, 09:59:27 pm »

Very nice! (Altough you forgot the scars and burn-mark on Cor Umbar's face, but its no big deal.  :P )

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2011, 10:02:32 pm »

As always, superb work. Just a note; The second 'A' in should be an 'E'. 'Kazen' :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2011, 10:03:10 pm »

Thanks, guys. ^^^ I like Sonia and Sinclair's the best, I think. Anyway I might give Alrael a shot, I'll have to look at his bio and see what I can do. :3

@Ninja Ultimuh: Ask Zako, I REALLY hate doing scars. >.> I can try, but it might not look too good. If I can get it look halfway decent I'll post it up with Alrael. ^^^
@SecondaryNinja Talarion: Cripes. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2011, 10:05:16 pm »

@Ninja Ultimuh: Ask Zako, I REALLY hate doing scars. >.> I can try, but it might not look too good. If I can get it look halfway decent I'll post it up with Alrael. ^^^

Eh, it's no need. Looking good anyways.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23