Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Messages Edit: Missing mail.  (Read 484 times)

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile
Messages Edit: Missing mail.
« on: September 24, 2011, 01:27:32 pm »

I think that people should be able to send each other messages. Perhaps even the player should be able to receive messages. Perhaps the duke of cheesevile wants to urgently tell you to come kill a dragon but doesn't want to go tell you this because he is made of glass, so he sends a letter to you(Cause he has too much paper).Or perhaps of someone wants to give you a letter but doesn't want it to be associated with any person then he might just secretly put it in your backpack or something. This, depending on your observation skills, might be indicated to you. Perhaps a "You have found a sealed letter in your XXXXX" might be enough. I think they could have seals as to indicate that nobody has read it.

What do you think?

EDIT: It might be a quest of fame/valor something to finish dellivering the any messages that might have gotten lost. If a message contained a secret and was discovered 200 years later then the message might be enhereted. Also, if any message is not sent, it should still be kept in some old drawer jsut so that you can then go and check it out.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:06:57 pm by antymattar »

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
Re: Messages
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 02:42:18 pm »

I support,and we are one step closer with necromancy books.
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile
Re: Messages
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 01:32:27 am »

Oh yeah. In general people could send you stuff. so maybe they might send you a gift or maybe a book of some sorts.