Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Nationstates: Yes, that one  (Read 9494 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Nationstates: Yes, that one
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2011, 05:57:31 pm »

The Raging Hordes of Khornate Worshippers is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Kharn the Betrayer with an even hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.215 billion are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, pro-business government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Defence, with areas such as Social Welfare and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Death. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 91%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.

Much of Khornate Worshippers's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, appendix transplant figures have recently doubled, and Khorne worship has been named as Khornate Worshippers's national religion. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Khornate Worshippers's national animal is the warp spawn, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Khorne worship, and its currency is the skull.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2011, 05:59:08 pm »

Just for the record Ziril and Zafal used to be one nation, The Republic Airaraz, but a brutal Civil war spilt them apart. At this point Austrosica fucked up their weakened shit with uncountable amounts of invasions. This violence was because of Zirarfal's refusal to acknowlage them as a Sovergien Nation, and some imperialistic Ambitions. Currently a good 60% of Former Airarazian Land is under Austrosican Control, although both Ziril and Zafal would say otherwise.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2011, 06:19:03 pm »

The existence of isolated pockets of either nation inside of austrosica seems rather unlikely to me, given that they would be completely cut off from supplies, and a society that recently industrialized would not have the infrastructure in place to airlift the food in.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2011, 06:30:23 pm »

Dude. Post Modern Tech. Of course we can fly supplies there.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2011, 06:33:38 pm »

And we've got great military infrastructure, just not so much civilian.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

GMichelIV

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2011, 06:34:29 pm »

The supplies were flown there on planes made by Z-Aero Inc., a airplane monopoly from Zanbe, which sells low quality planes at high prices.
...And by "Diplomacy" I mean "Axes" of course.

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2011, 06:41:00 pm »

Given that he said the rate of technological progress increased 100 fold from the norm, which I would presume to be equivalent to that of earth, it would be almost impossible for any nation to maintain its infrastructure at that level, especially in the midst of a civil war.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2011, 06:48:43 pm »

The civil war has turned into a cold war, and secretly they are at peace. One hundred fold from the norm of barely inching towards a non-military technology.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2011, 06:53:31 pm »

Given that he said the rate of technological progress increased 100 fold from the norm, which I would presume to be equivalent to that of earth, it would be almost impossible for any nation to maintain its infrastructure at that level, especially in the midst of a civil war.

The civil war ended quite some time ago, resulting in a permanent spilt.

Un67

• Bay Watcher
  • Zombies good Artificial Intelligence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2011, 07:29:24 pm »

http://s11.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Twelve_Bays/index/

We haz a forum! Feel free to register (using the name of your nation) and RP there. Not much posted yet, but I hope to rectify that soon. Also, you guys are kind of... sparse... with your RPing. I'm used to posting several paragraphs at a time, but then again maybe that's just me. Still, you guys really could afford to write a little bit more...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2011, 07:30:52 pm »

http://s11.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Twelve_Bays/index/

We haz a forum! Feel free to register (using the name of your nation) and RP there. Not much posted yet, but I hope to rectify that soon. Also, you guys are kind of... sparse... with your RPing. I'm used to posting several paragraphs at a time, but then again maybe that's just me. Still, you guys really could afford to write a little bit more...
I love you, have my babies.

Can I be made admin/mod since im the region admin?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 07:33:02 pm by Bdthemag »
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2011, 07:40:44 pm »

You guys are lucky. You only have one nation. I have to juggle two.

Un67

• Bay Watcher
  • Zombies good Artificial Intelligence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2011, 07:57:36 pm »

^ In another region, I have four. Top that.

@Bdthemag Of course. Also, you should probably change your name to your nation's name. Well, I took the liberty of doing it for you.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 08:03:01 pm by Un67 »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2011, 07:58:33 pm »

< has three. Novo Caelo, Tzeentch-istan, and the Khornate Worshippers.

Novo Caelo is the diplomatic/intelligence corp. Tzeentch-istan is our strategy and tactics group. Finallu, the Khornate Worshippers are our soldiers. All belong to the Chaos Wastes.

Fakeedit:
 In another region I have 8.

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2011, 09:20:56 pm »

All I got is Gibbed 5, made today. Oorah.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11