Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Nationstates: Yes, that one  (Read 9500 times)

Un67

• Bay Watcher
  • Zombies good Artificial Intelligence.
    • View Profile
Re: Nationstates: Yes, that one
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2011, 09:22:38 pm »

You know, Bdthemag, you probably should edit a link to the forums into the regional description...

AussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • [Australian]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2011, 01:21:30 am »

I might join this, however I already have a country in the mighty region of Korel :P

I've noticed that Nationstates players (well most of them anyway :P) Have excellent RP skills, just go on the forums, some of the stuff there is amazing! Especially some of the factbooks which could be accidently interpreted as a real nation, with all the information they put down.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2011, 06:51:54 am »

It seems that you mixed up the countries on the map. Green one is me (Austrosica) and the yellow one should be Arstrukstod.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2011, 06:59:58 am »

Really? Feth, I have to change the first roleplay post then.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2011, 07:11:36 am »

Clamour broke out in the House of Governance of the Chaos Wastes today after Field Marshal Kharn once more affirmed his intention to bring about the unification of Ziril and Zafal after more than a decade of division.

"We are working with leaders on both sides to end this shameful example they are setting across our world. Twelve Bays deserves better than this." the Field Marshal was quoted as saying today.

When questioned further, Markon, his prime strategist, said that the division was a security issue, and with Arstrukstod on the war march once more, the Chaos Wastes needed allies. "Unfortunately, the two prime candidates will not accept an alliance with the other. We aim to fix that."

The heads of state of Ziril and Zafal were unavailable for comment.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2011, 07:11:58 am »

I posted a fixed map on Land of Twelve Bays forum.

Also there seems to be a typo on the map: "Choatic Wastes"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2011, 07:15:36 am »

Yes, but I've ignored that.

Also, apparently my country spends the equivalent of 9 trillion US dollars on the Defence budget. That's half the GDP.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2011, 11:25:14 am »

How do you see how much money your gov spends? I can only see percentages.
Also, what is the point of this region ingame? Are there any other things to do than making choices about what your gov should do?

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2011, 11:50:34 am »

Would you guys rather I added my country to the map first, or posted an introduction for it? I know, I know, it shouldn't really matter, but I'm making sure there isn't a preference. Would it also be fine if I embarked on the island that resembles the retarded squid?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2011, 01:58:14 pm »

Wait! Who replaced my nation and made placed their national name twice on the map?

Never mind, saw the one that's been fixed.

Also.. Uuh.. I am kinda lost here, what is going on? Internet been down since my last post, and have only recently beeen able to get a connection.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:01:03 pm by Ultimuh »

Un67

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2011, 02:29:58 pm »

@AussieGuy While you're quite welcome in Korel, you can still make a puppet nation and place it in the Land of Twelve Bays, you know. No one ever said you could only RP in one region :P

@Dutchling There are some calculators for stats, they aren't really official though. The region is mostly a focal point for RP.

@Man of Paper Either one is fine, really. Do whatever you feel like doing, although personally I think the introduction should be first.

@Ultimuh We basically created a NS region called The Land of Twelve Bays and a forum for RP to go with it.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Un67

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2011, 04:17:12 pm »

^ Yeah, the calculators are fun, but I prefer not to use them in place of actual RP'ing. Making up numbers is OK as long as their reasonable, after all :P

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2011, 04:18:57 pm »

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be on the main board.... *shudder*

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2011, 05:56:32 pm »

So I have created Arstrukstod's national flag.
It is rather simple and represents the four corners of the wold,
as a sign of the nation's ultimate goal for total world domination.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11