Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: EU3 DW.......yeah im bringing it back.  (Read 2263 times)

MrSmiley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: EU3 DW.......yeah im bringing it back.
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2011, 04:19:17 am »

Right so i had my first turn playing as Uesigil or something....we managed to take Date, another crappy northern place and vassalize a major competitor called Hayezukishi or something. It was kinda annoying, i had high AI aggressiveness, so they immediately attacked all the OPMs in Japan. This is just a minor AAR entry because, as im not Japan yet, its kinda boring.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2011, 02:28:57 pm »

I'd like to hear about uniting it too. It'd be interesting to see how you do it.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 01:43:05 am »

It's like a speed version of Shogun 2 total war.  The awesome part is you can actually conquer Europe using their own weapons. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 03:25:32 am »

Connaught!  Real men play Irish minors.

Irish therefore best. Seconded.

MrSmiley

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2011, 03:33:02 am »

okay ive already started a game people as a japanese country. i am Uesugi, a northern daimyo and our first couple of wars secured us the north and gave us Hatakeyama as a vassal who we then lost in another war. between 1403 and 1405. In 1405 we reclaimed three more provinces. Then in 1410 we declared war on the shogun Ashikaya and every other daimyo hopped on the boat as well. They got destroyed and we completely annexed them. By this time we own pretty much half of japan. The date been August 1413. A 1414 war with Hosokawa ended in success, they being our next daimyo on the march south. We claimed kampaku the got in a war against everyone. Twice. this lost us kampaku, our votes and we had to vote for the person we lost it to. Thankfully we built up, annexed the kampaku and some of his friends and now its only us and three other daimyos left. and Japan, this is about 1420. So should have unification around 1425-1430.
Pages: 1 [2]