Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Author Topic: New Space station 13 server. Red Dwarf, Don't be a smeg head! (NEW MAP)  (Read 50025 times)

RexMundi

• Bay Watcher
  • New and Improved!
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
Re: New Space station 13 server. Red Dwarf, Don't be a smeg head! (NEW MAP)
« Reply #240 on: November 04, 2011, 08:33:55 pm »

Serithi too!?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 04, 2011, 09:35:25 pm »

Server seems up now.

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #242 on: November 05, 2011, 12:49:58 am »

The server's up just fine, problem is there's rarely anyone on at all D:. Most i've seen recently is one person on.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 06, 2011, 08:06:30 pm »

We should make a plan to all go on at a certan time. I want to try out the new map, but it's always empty.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #244 on: November 06, 2011, 08:42:10 pm »

I popped in once. I think something exploded when I entered, and once I went into the hallway I suffocated.

Only saw one other person inside afterwards. Still getting used to the controls/roles myself.

EDIT:
Ventured back in, and while exploring/looting some grub, got myself trapped in a freezer closet. Apparently it's a 1-way door. I tried messaging a fellow NPC to help me out, but no go.

EDIT EDIT:
Still trapped inside, and suicide is taking too long. I'm missing a tongue now, and I downed a bottle of tequila, and can't double-click anything anymore (so I can't get anymore alcohol to poison myself into a new game). Door still won't work. Even tried smashing it to hell with the bottle. Still nothing. :(

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
Finally died. YAY! Took long enough.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 10:50:11 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 06, 2011, 09:04:13 pm »

I just popped in, found the mining works (though still slow as usual with the basic pick), saw the quite nice looking R&D section, and accidentally hit the unloader while trying to dump ores out.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zaphod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 07, 2011, 11:34:40 am »

I popped in once. I think something exploded when I entered, and once I went into the hallway I suffocated.

Only saw one other person inside afterwards. Still getting used to the controls/roles myself.

EDIT:
Ventured back in, and while exploring/looting some grub, got myself trapped in a freezer closet. Apparently it's a 1-way door. I tried messaging a fellow NPC to help me out, but no go.

EDIT EDIT:
Still trapped inside, and suicide is taking too long. I'm missing a tongue now, and I downed a bottle of tequila, and can't double-click anything anymore (so I can't get anymore alcohol to poison myself into a new game). Door still won't work. Even tried smashing it to hell with the bottle. Still nothing. :(

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
Finally died. YAY! Took long enough.

Power probably died on the door right after you went inside.
I only play legends mode

I also play on the longest history setting for hard mode.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 07, 2011, 01:04:25 pm »

There are people on right now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

HLBeta

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 07, 2011, 02:16:39 pm »

-words-
You can kill yourself almost instantly with the "suicide" command followed by the "succumb" command. For that matter, "succumb" will instantly kill you when in a critical health state, so it lets you skip being blind/deaf while slowly dying without a chance of assistance.
... and then it explodes!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 07, 2011, 02:30:39 pm »

The mining consoles that were working fine yesterday seem to have been replaced with wall tiles for some reason. Why?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2011, 11:30:53 am »

Map updates and then a code update which doesn't want to update. I sent googol a fix but he has to do it as I don't have that sort of permissions on the server.
1=0

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2011, 01:01:25 pm »

Would the Particle Accelerator be fixed yet?

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #252 on: November 08, 2011, 07:17:35 pm »

Does anyone else, after playing around for a bit, eventually lose the function to interact with anything via mouseclick? Menus still work as well as sub-menu commands, but single- and double-clicking don't work; even personal inventory.

I already tried logging back on, the problem persists. The only other solution is suicide. I'm getting tired of offing myself to fix a problem.

EDIT:
Suicide and succumb says it works, but I'm not a ghost. :/

I don't think the game likes me. Maybe it's also server issues because it's essentially locked up now.

EDIT EDIT:
Found it: Command is GHOST
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 08:07:39 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 08, 2011, 07:51:10 pm »

You have to become a ghost or something, not sure what the command is. possibly leave body, since you have to re-enter it to be cloned.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #254 on: November 09, 2011, 11:53:46 am »

Command for ghosting is ghost. Also particle accelerator *should* be fixed, but I'm not sure as googol still has to yet fix the server update process not working.
1=0
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20