Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: New Space station 13 server. Red Dwarf, Don't be a smeg head! (NEW MAP)  (Read 50017 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: New Space station 13 server. Red Dwarf, Don't be a smeg head! (NEW MAP)
« Reply #255 on: November 09, 2011, 09:55:03 pm »

Well, that was a fun little session there. However during a brown out, my unconscious body was blown up, and after respawning as a clown, almost immediately got seized by the resident psycho butcher and quickly got turned into a clown burger.

I definitely need to be in a session where there are more people and insanity going on.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 09, 2011, 10:02:34 pm »

Also particle accelerator *should* be fixed, but I'm not sure as googol still has to yet fix the server update process not working.

Seems like he has not. Too bad.

Edit: Looks like someone set all the APCs to infinite power anyway.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:15:25 pm by Criptfeind »

Zaphod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2011, 01:28:05 am »

Servers going to be listed public all weekend long to increase traffic.
I only play legends mode

I also play on the longest history setting for hard mode.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2011, 02:18:05 pm »

Should be...interesting, at the least.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2011, 02:25:18 pm »

Excellent. I'll try to pop on and increase our player count then. I hope that everyone will do the same. Hopefully all the public players will be smart nice good not be complete idiots/trolls.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 10, 2011, 04:13:10 pm »

Can I join the server? I only can be on 2-3 turns a day though :( except on the weekends which I will be on alot more.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 10, 2011, 04:57:33 pm »

Can I join the server? I only can be on 2-3 turns a day though :( except on the weekends which I will be on alot more.

Go ahead. The more meat players the better!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 10, 2011, 05:02:54 pm »

Googol or whoever is doing map fixes, fix the scientist's permissions already please. RD can get into Toxins and R&D fine, but normal scientists can't get in to their own area without someone opening the one denied door in medbay leading to the section.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #263 on: November 11, 2011, 02:34:38 am »

They should... scientists have medsci access which is what the bypass door below the doors in medical to medsci are for... (I'll check later)
1=0

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 11, 2011, 02:36:18 am »

While you're at it, robotocist seems to have access to the teleporter which he probably should not have.

Also the maintenance door to atmos(?) or whatever room has TONS of plasma tanks in it.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #265 on: November 11, 2011, 03:46:22 am »

I've noticed I can smash up a good portion of the station with a blowtorch (while burning). Made a few decent gaps exposed to the elements through the main halls, mess hall, and almost exposed the security stations as well (those damn reinforced tables). Didn't get around to seeing if I can make the welcome area less welcoming.

electronics

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Address of the server
« Reply #266 on: November 11, 2011, 01:23:44 pm »

Looked, I see no problem with scientists.. perhaps the power was out?
While you're at it, robotocist seems to have access to the teleporter which he probably should not have.
Fixed.
Also the maintenance door to atmos(?) or whatever room has TONS of plasma tanks in it.
Where? The only plasma tanks I can find are the ones in toxins storage as we don't have atmos in yet.
1=0

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 11, 2011, 01:29:15 pm »

Perhaps it was. I'll go have a look.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 11, 2011, 01:46:06 pm »

Nope, its not a power problem. From the top of the map down, with scientist's ID:

Maintanence door next to engineering doors: denied access. As RD: Perfectly fine.
Green-striped door in medbay, below the two doors marked Medbay: denied access. As RD: Again, Fine.
R&D deliveries outer interior door: does nothing. inner door is fine.
interior doors south of delieveries: work, but you'd need to remove the table to get in. Or smash through the windows besides the table.

I can see no other ways to get in from the picture of the map.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 01:53:40 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 11, 2011, 06:15:57 pm »

Looked, I see no problem with scientists.. perhaps the power was out?
Fixed.
Where? The only plasma tanks I can find are the ones in toxins storage as we don't have atmos in yet.

The maintenance hallway door leading into to gas storage (sorry, not used to the new map yet, didn't know what room it was), behind all the plasma tanks. it's in the north-east corner of the room. Roboticist can open that door and steal plasma tanks and drag them straight back to robotics or whatever.

Edit: there also seems to be a bug with draining plasma into the air. I opened the valves on all the tanks in gas storage except 1, and there was still 0% plasma in the air. I dragged the last tank off to surgery and opened it there (thinking maybe gas storage was just too big) and opened it and... still 0% plasma in the air.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 06:34:22 pm by BurnedToast »
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20