Add Ogre Tribes - done
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2012, 09:54:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41

Author Topic: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.4.1  (Read 111442 times)

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.3.5
« Reply #495 on: June 07, 2012, 05:39:00 pm »

Cheers all, real life managed to run me out of DF mode, but I'd still like to help with a bit of playtesting.

- Chaos

One major bug I found previously was that Female Khorne Champions were unreasonably common. I looked into the raws and it seemed that they were lacking [POP_RATIO: 1], which is applied to the rest of the Chaos Champions. I'm guessing that caused it to default to [POP_RATIO: 50] (The standard Male/Female caste ratio). Its present in both the new classic and Phoebus versions. I also checked the Chaos Crusaders - they're lacking the same [POP_RATIO: 1].

A couple of minor bugs hover around the Blue and Pink Horrors. Being semi-intelligent, they throw parties and have titles if bought from a caravan (think vanilla Trolls). They also cause some spam due to cancellations, but I don't remember off the top of my head what they were. I'll have to double check on that.

Thank you Irracotto,bug reports are very helpful.I'll have that problem with Chaos sorted out in the next release.

I fixed another bug with Chaos Crusaders they didnt have the Intelligent tag which caused them not being able to speak.

Fixed most of the bugs that show up in the errorlog.

Also i have a question does anyone want me to remove animal men from the game or should we keep them?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 08:02:33 pm by SDood »

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 09, 2012, 10:13:01 am »

i think that animal men reflect the "mutant infestation" of the old world, if you have the patience you could change their name and description
Re: 1000 sgins that you play Dwarf fortress (way) too much
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)
...Wait. Adamantine is real?...
...155. You are no longer sure what metals are real or fictional.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 09, 2012, 10:21:44 am »

We could make an alternate version that removes vanilla animal men.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 09, 2012, 12:02:11 pm »

okay i'll leave them in, i wasn't really sure thanks for the feedback.

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 12, 2012, 12:27:46 pm »

hello guys i wanted to share what i'm working on now.
i'm working on minor updates, mainly fixing a ton of tile issues in the classic version

also i'd like to ask again if someone with syndrome/interaction skills want to help me with a couple of projects

PS: my house is experiencing catsplosion, i even have a kitten on the keyboard!
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 12, 2012, 12:33:54 pm »

Depending on what exactly you are trying to do, I may be able to help.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 13, 2012, 01:50:32 am »

here the first
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
i was thinking on the explosive syndrome-laced boulder system, but i never managed to get it working

also i need another one that turn a caste into another, to be more specific requires a "common dwarf" and turn it into a "trollslayer"

lignition

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 13, 2012, 08:39:55 am »

here the first
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
i was thinking on the explosive syndrome-laced boulder system, but i never managed to get it working

also i need another one that turn a caste into another, to be more specific requires a "common dwarf" and turn it into a "trollslayer"

Also, I should be able to "upgrade" a trollslayer into a demonslayer for some large cost.

Kiberkiller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Jack Trades' Lair
« Reply #503 on: June 13, 2012, 10:12:32 am »

Amazing mod! I am a big fan of W40k and Warhammer universes and this mod gives a completely new life to my favorite Adventure Mode.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to wreck shit up as a Tzeentch Sorcerer and especially thanks for adding support for Phoebus tilesets.
I could be wrong.  What would you call it when you spend that much time obsessing over something that it turns out you don't even like?
Relationships?

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 13, 2012, 01:32:27 pm »

i think that animal men reflect the "mutant infestation" of the old world, if you have the patience you could change their name and description

You could make them a single common creature, appereing in packs, but with many different castes. So you would have tigerfolk appering alongside moosemen and the like, literaly armed with teeth.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 13, 2012, 01:44:35 pm »

Krantz, you'll have to use a syndrome-gas boulder. Check the ones in the goblin-to-troll reaction.

I do not know if it is possible to grant protection to lycantrophy/vampirism without making them immune to everything (removing them from general_poison class). It is however, possible to make a reaction that turns a regular dwarf into a trollslayer and a trollslayer into a daemonslayer. Assuming there are male and female slayers, you'll have to make it spawn two boulders, one with a syndrome that works only on male dwarfs, and one that works on female ones, in order to preserve gender.

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 13, 2012, 05:37:15 pm »

Okay guys i updated the Phoebus version to V1.3.6.

Major changes include the addition of an updated version of the Lizardmen Alpha 2 mod, and the addition of some of the work by Dbuhos' Warhammer - Valar Morghulis mod, which includes the Orc race and Eleven Demons of Chaos - Including Bloodthirster ; Keeper of Secrets ; Daemonnetes and more. Credits and Special thanks to Dbuhos' for letting me include his work.

I have also included a fairly accurate world gen of the Warhammer Old World map which i made using the Perfect World tool,along with two other custom world gens i made.

I have also fixed most of the bugs in the errorlog as well as the reported bugs and other misc bugs that i found.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:39:05 pm by SDood »

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.3.6
« Reply #507 on: June 26, 2012, 09:05:49 am »

sorry guys for not being present for the mod lately, i live in north italy and with the recent earthqakes i got thrown out my house, i'll try to update as soon as i can (no guarantees)

Urist McBeanie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 26, 2012, 02:02:02 pm »

No guarantees there will ever be an update? Or no guarantees that it will be soon?

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 26, 2012, 09:54:38 pm »

sorry guys for not being present for the mod lately, i live in north italy and with the recent earthqakes i got thrown out my house, i'll try to update as soon as i can (no guarantees)

That sucks Krantz glad your okay, good luck.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41