Add Ogre Tribes - done
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2012, 09:54:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 41

Author Topic: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.4.1  (Read 111490 times)

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - fans and modders requested for a Warhammer TC - V1.2
« Reply #345 on: February 15, 2012, 08:51:17 pm »

Now that some thoughts are going into daemons, can someone fix the castes for the champions? They all seem to be named Khorne, even when they shoot flaming fireballs of PAIN

On a plus note, actual vampires for the VC nation  :D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 01:38:07 am by ZebioLizard2 »

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 25, 2012, 03:10:40 am »

Hey everyone i released an update for the new 0.34.02 version of Dwarf Fortress updating it to 1.2.1.All it is is a conversion and i fixed some some of the bugs with the new version.

Heres the classic version

And heres the Phoebus tileset version

reuploaded fixed a couple of bugs in both versions
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 09:51:30 am by SDood »

MiguelMO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 25, 2012, 06:41:10 am »

I have made more sprites and I redid them in a more phoebus way (adding dark lines around the sprites and making a darker background). Here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pkk6w1q95j2vh69

Photos:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I also did new dwarf military sprites:

I hope you like them.

Miguelmo

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 25, 2012, 09:54:30 am »

I have made more sprites and I redid them in a more phoebus way (adding dark lines around the sprites and making a darker background). Here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?pkk6w1q95j2vh69

Photos:

I also did new dwarf military sprites:

I hope you like them.

Miguelmo

They look amazing Miguelmo, i'll have them in the next version.

I updated mrtspence's Lizardmen mod and fixed some of the prior bugs and updated it for Dwarf Fortress 0.34.02.I removed them as Civ playable as thats still a little buggy.Credit for the mod goes to mrtspence.More work still needs to be done on it so its still in Alpha.

It's also more difficult to gen a world many more are rejected than before.I'm trying to fix that problem.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 02:03:56 am by SDood »

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 28, 2012, 07:35:21 am »

I've resurrected! buahaha.. ahem... hello guys, i've been working on the mod on the past 2 weeks, i haven't released the new version because dwarves have survived the version change unscated, i'm actually working on Vampire Counts:

VC

Castes
Spells
Lahmian Cursed blood
Tools
Wight and Wight Lord creation

DWARVES

right now i'm trying to balance the counts, i'll release them when the other races get fixed
Re: 1000 sgins that you play Dwarf fortress (way) too much
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)
...Wait. Adamantine is real?...
...155. You are no longer sure what metals are real or fictional.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 28, 2012, 08:27:35 am »

Going to try and make the night goblins as a civ. I guess I'll have to think up some crazy reactions for them. Probably involving extract from fungi.

EDIT: currently making some changes to beastmen due to new version, including allowing only certain castes to become "nobles"

EDIT 2: Beastmen 1.3 download here

FINAL EDIT: You may know this already, but the skaven lack axes. You may want to add those back.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 03:12:31 pm by Deathsword »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 28, 2012, 06:12:46 pm »

Sounds good guys been working on updates as well.

Okay i updated Warhammer Fortress to v 1.3.I updated the beastmen mod to the new version,gave skaven axes so they can now chop wood,added in caste standard names for some of the playable races.For the Phoebus version i updated MiguelMo's sprites to the latest which are seriously awesome.I also added in the Speech Expansion mod by SethCreiyd and i added in some more custom threats for the Phoebus version.I added in the Restored UNTOWARD language mod previously  for both versions thanks to mayday for that.I also removed some of the more powerful and unique creatures as domestic,and just misc balancing and changes.

Phoebus version 1.3

Classic 1.3

« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 11:44:44 am by SDood »

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

updated main page, i'm also working on removing some of the bugs that are visible in the errorlog

PS: vampires are unbalanced as hell, anyoen has some useful links to interactions?

154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks Krantz.I have barely even begun to delve into the new interactions.

You can check an existing vampire mod to see how he did it and compare it to yours.Heres better vampires 0.2 by Xangi.

And here are some links talking about vampires and interactions.

And the modding questions thread seems like a good place to ask if you need help or suggestions.

Oh and by the way Krantz i removed the Chaos Dwarf placeholders.

MiguelMO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm glad you like the sprites Sdood. I'm working on some army sprites for some races. I'll try to do some lizardmen, more skaven sprites and other creatures too.

I'll try the new version of the mod this weekend. This modification is getting better and better  :)

Miguelmo

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thanks MiguelMO, i look forward to them :) It's going to be a great year for the mod.

Started an adventure as a Champion of Khorne proceeded to slaughter all of the puny bretonnian,imperial and elven bandits doing the Blood God proud making sure to take along their severed heads as trophies.I then proceeded to get thirteen other chaos warriors to join me and started a warband and ravaged the cities and the countryside.At this point i started to get arrogant with nothing being able to stand against my Khornate war axe.I noticed a Necromancers tower nearby so naturally i decided to raid it. it was filled with Four imperial men surrounded by an army of zombie skaven and naturally being a Champion of Khorne i charged in through the entryway hacking away at the zombies as i pleased with my other Chaos warriors behind me.I hacked one of the necromancers to pieces then as i proceeded to decapitate my next foe a giant zombie rat ogre got a lucky hit in and broke my left leg making me lose my ability to stand. While Hacking away at the zombie skaven biting and pummeling me, my veteran chaos warband while giving a good account for themselves it was only a matter of time before they were overwhelmed and devoured by the never ending zombie skaven swarm.One of the Necromancers got cocky and walked within range of my axe which he paid dearly for losing both of his legs then his life.Surrounded by the zombie skaven swarm and most of my warband dead it was only a matter of time before the zombie skaven overtook me.

There is some serious fun to be had in adventure mode now.

I reuploaded the Phoebus version, there was an error that would cause some of the Chaos warriors to have a blank tile.Also made Dwarf Fortress able to use more than 2 gigs of memory.Fixed one more tileset error.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 02:09:08 am by SDood »

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey

Just curious, where can I make Ironbreaker plate. I checked the forge, its not there. I checked the runesmith shop, not there. I checked the guild shop, not there. Heck I got frustrated and even checked the farmers workshop, the cloths maker, the carpenter, the crafts shop and kitchen. Please do tell me where it is as I really do like to have my ironbreakers, especially when I have a hundred bars of gromril to be making it with. And if its just my lack of finding ability do please tell me. Oh and really great mod by the way, I do so enjoy it. What with the slaughtering of wood elves, dark elves, bretonians, chaos and orcs, I barely have any time to actually mine and forge. FUN!!

Cheers
Stronghammer

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sadly in DF every race must "invent" the items that they're allowed to produce so sometimes not every kind of armor is avaible (like low boots/high boots) a way to change this would be to remove breastplates form dwarfes, but i think that "lore" ironbreaker plates are a niche in the dwarven army, another way could be a custom reaction but i'll have to think over it, i don't want redundant rections

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

oh ok, thx

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Working on a bugfix update.I fixed the problem with the overt hostility from your own kind when playing as Dark Elf and Norse.I updated Phoebus to latest and added some of the races to build outdoor tombs.Still going to test more and fix other problems i notice before i release an update.

Okay i released update 1.3.1 for both versions i updated the norse and added the Thrall caste with some other minor changes.

Phoebus 1.3.1

Classic 1.3.1
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 12:41:54 am by SDood »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 41