Add Ogre Tribes - done
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2012, 09:54:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41

Author Topic: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.4.1  (Read 111498 times)

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - fans and modders requested for a Warhammer TC - V1.0
« Reply #315 on: January 09, 2012, 07:38:45 pm »

cool thats going to be really helpful.

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - fans and modders requested for a Warhammer TC - V1.1
« Reply #316 on: January 09, 2012, 08:57:43 pm »

released last version

to update the graphical version
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: after some research in my old rulebook collection i've found out some references on elves, ithilmar and mithril, some editions ago the bretonnians heros could be seen wearing a "pre-war of the beards" elven mithril chainmails (armor 4+ for tatbletop), while now the ithilmar armor are common (ie Valten's elven horse had a ithilmar armor that didn't cause any encumberance), i even found some online references to dwarven mitrhil mines but for them it's only a precious decorative metal
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 05:13:20 am by Krantz86 »
Re: 1000 sgins that you play Dwarf fortress (way) too much
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)
...Wait. Adamantine is real?...
...155. You are no longer sure what metals are real or fictional.

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 11, 2012, 04:17:34 pm »

Thanks for the release Krantz! I updated the Phoebus version.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 13, 2012, 06:26:23 pm »

Oh lord, first beastman siege. How will my little clanrats make it thru this....

Oh, wait. Plauge Rats. My bad. :P
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 16, 2012, 11:56:15 am »

hello guys here a small update to dwarves, an extreme personality change that should reflect warhammer dwarves behaviour

it will be implemented in the next release, but you can manually add it if you want
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 16, 2012, 11:55:03 pm »

There is a glitch with chaos, all the "champions" are listed as champions of Khorne, rather than their respective god. I found this out the hard way when my Khornate champion suddenly started a brush fire by flinging fireballs In my base  ::)

Also meteoric ore doesn't count as iron for the purposes of blood iron

I'm not really sure how to modify the raws for the reaction, could someone help?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 06:17:24 pm by ZebioLizard2 »

Stuebi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 18, 2012, 07:02:21 pm »

One Question, at embarking, you can choose the Race/"Clan" you're playing as. How can i figure out which of the Options coming up is which race? Usually the names don't give enough hints to what Race is meant.
English isnt my mother language, so feel free to correct me if I make a mistake in my post.

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 19, 2012, 04:39:17 pm »

One Question, at embarking, you can choose the Race/"Clan" you're playing as. How can i figure out which of the Options coming up is which race? Usually the names don't give enough hints to what Race is meant.

every race can generate multiple civilizations with variable names, that's hard coded so to know which race you're selecting press TAB and under Neighbors your civ race will appear first on the list, that will also show you your diplomatic relations with other races.

I started modding again and im working on some updates.I'm updating the graphics right now and adding new sprites.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 05:01:54 pm by SDood »

MiguelMO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 20, 2012, 03:55:07 am »

Hello.

I wanted to tell you that you are doing an amazing work with this awesome mod. I'm almost new in Dwarf fortress (I'm mostly waiting for the new version, but I've played a couple of times in order to learn how to play properly) and I'm folowing this post very excited.

I wanted to help and I'm really bad at moding so I did some sprites

Examples:

and here you can download the pack:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lvfkp64ae7oazvn

I hope I'm not doing spam. If I do tell me and I will delete the links.

It's the first time I do sprites and pixel art so they are not really good and there are not many sprites but if you like some of them you are free to modify them or to add them in the mod.

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 20, 2012, 08:54:02 am »

Hello.

I wanted to tell you that you are doing an amazing work with this awesome mod. I'm almost new in Dwarf fortress (I'm mostly waiting for the new version, but I've played a couple of times in order to learn how to play properly) and I'm folowing this post very excited.

nice work, i like them i'll start trying to insert them for personal use, if they look as good as i think maybe i'll release a custom graphical set soon

any support to the mod is welcomed i'll personally try to mend, split, nail it to the extent that my -limited- skills permit to obtain a good result

EDIT: just a little note, if you can please use 16x16 to get a better resolution
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 09:01:27 am by Krantz86 »

MiguelMO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 20, 2012, 09:48:19 am »

nice work, i like them i'll start trying to insert them for personal use, if they look as good as i think maybe i'll release a custom graphical set soon

any support to the mod is welcomed i'll personally try to mend, split, nail it to the extent that my -limited- skills permit to obtain a good result

EDIT: just a little note, if you can please use 16x16 to get a better resolution

Thank you but I don't know what you exactly mean with "use 16x16": in the file that I have ulpaded I have every single sprite in a 16x16 image. But I used this kind of "packages" with 7 or 8 sprites as an example. BTW there are more sprites in the file such as Stone, River and Chaos Trolls, Beastmen, a cold one etc. I don't know if you meant this.

MiguelMO
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 09:58:46 am by MiguelMO »

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 20, 2012, 01:28:27 pm »

Hello.

Examples:

It's the first time I do sprites and pixel art so they are not really good and there are not many sprites but if you like some of them you are free to modify them or to add them in the mod.

Thanks MiguelMo they look really nice, especially for your first time doing them.I'm adding them in.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 20, 2012, 03:24:34 pm »

I decided to finally get off my lazy backside and finish the beastmen as a playable civ. (download here). Should be working correctly, I think.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Shintaro Fago

• Bay Watcher
  • discuss safe nourishing non-plant non-animal diets
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 21, 2012, 07:29:26 pm »

I really do hope to finish Bretonnians before the 2012 update.
Spoiler: finished castes (click to show/hide)

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 22, 2012, 05:11:51 pm »

i was about to release the new version when i tried the beastmen, for some reason no reaction actually appear in the custom workshops....
if it's an isolated problem tell me and i'll check my own files, otherwise beastmen may have a bug that i can't find out yet
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 05:26:03 pm by Krantz86 »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41