Add Ogre Tribes - done
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2012, 09:54:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41

Author Topic: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.4.1  (Read 111507 times)

Teh Zip File

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - fans and modders requested for a Warhammer TC - V0.9
« Reply #285 on: December 11, 2011, 04:50:45 pm »

Can Orks not eat prepared meals? I didn't have any meat but I had turkey egg biscuits and half my fortress was starving and searching for vermin to eat. I have meat now, but they all completely ignored the prepared meals...

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 12, 2011, 10:21:53 am »

hello again i'll soon release the updated WF with beastmen and Warhammer creatures.
about WCreatures i've seen that the Wyvern seems very buggy
about this
Can Orks not eat prepared meals? I didn't have any meat but I had turkey egg biscuits and half my fortress was starving and searching for vermin to eat. I have meat now, but they all completely ignored the prepared meals...
i don't know, maybe you "o"rdered them to "not Mix Food" they seem fine to me..

also a offer if anyone os willing to add something new to orcs just DO IT, i never meant them to be a FULL race, i just wanted o add some greenish touch to the game (as former greenskin general)
Re: 1000 sgins that you play Dwarf fortress (way) too much
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)
...Wait. Adamantine is real?...
...155. You are no longer sure what metals are real or fictional.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 12, 2011, 01:42:17 pm »

After a bit of testing with the beastmen I noticed I forgot to add building materials for the two workshops and that the reactions do not appear in said workshops. The former is quite easy to fix, just need to add a few missing tokens. The second... well, I'll have to admit, I don't know. The building-defining tokens in the reactions and the one that allow said reactions to be used are properly placed in the entity file.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Shintaro Fago

• Bay Watcher
  • discuss safe nourishing non-plant non-animal diets
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 12, 2011, 03:50:50 pm »

Oh boy, we need more warhammer creatures to populate the world!  :D
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 12, 2011, 05:09:34 pm »

I fixed the problem with the Wyvern,sorry about that.Released 0.1b

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 15, 2011, 07:34:40 pm »

Um I was just curious about something. I was playing as the savage orcs and was using the ztuff tent, and specifically zkavange ztuff and i noticed that the weapon is never actually destroyed but is just changed into a different type of choppa. Lol as a result I had this reaction on repeat and it effectively gave me free stuff eventually. I just was wondering if this was intended or not, anyways keep up the good work.

edit
Oh and just foound something interesting the ziaman pittz when tasked with making any of the armour, uses ANY item available, I lost my bag of seeds, my bronze sparkly thing, and a big choppa before i put a stop to it, just wanted to let you know.

edit
and one other thing, the choppas just seem to bruise until finally one of my boyz finally shattered the brain and skull
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:54:38 pm by Stronghammer »

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 16, 2011, 10:12:15 am »

Um I was just curious about something. I was playing as the savage orcs and was using the ztuff tent, and specifically zkavange ztuff and i noticed that the weapon is never actually destroyed but is just changed into a different type of choppa. Lol as a result I had this reaction on repeat and it effectively gave me free stuff eventually. I just was wondering if this was intended or not, anyways keep up the good work.

edit
Oh and just foound something interesting the ziaman pittz when tasked with making any of the armour, uses ANY item available, I lost my bag of seeds, my bronze sparkly thing, and a big choppa before i put a stop to it, just wanted to let you know.

edit
and one other thing, the choppas just seem to bruise until finally one of my boyz finally shattered the brain and skull

sorry, i've been busy with work and i couldnt' release a new version, about your post:

1 - the Zkavenge ztuff recation put an armed orc to work force the snotlings who dwells there to Kooperate and find small useful objects for him
2 - strange, i'm gonna check this one...
3 - S.O. aren't good planners, their "Embark" weapons are just a collection of planks and huge branches easy to carry around, the "produced" choppas instead are huge hunks of junk so you should consider embarked weapons as training ones while i can assure you that getting hit by a diorite or copper/bronze BIG choppa will turn most foes into a red paste
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 16, 2011, 11:51:00 am »

ok thx for the reply, and the choppa my guy was using was a diorite choppa, but thanks for explaining the mechanics of how the shopes work

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 16, 2011, 03:31:21 pm »

For those interested i'm nearly finished with a Phoebus tileset version.With the permission of Krantz i'll release a preinstalled tileset version of Warhammer Fortress,otherwise i will save it for personal use.

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 16, 2011, 04:39:54 pm »

nor you or anyone else need my permission to upload, everyone is MORE than welcolmed to share/modify upload.... it just may take some time to me to update the main page....

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 16, 2011, 08:49:23 pm »

Alright,awesome Krantz.I released the Phoebus graphic set version here:
This is using the Phoebus graphic pack and such does not contain any custom graphics yet for Warhammer,some graphics match up with the creatures better than others and any help with creating custom sprites would be much appreciated.

Special thanks to Phoebus for his excellent graphics pack!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 08:55:52 pm by SDood »

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: December 17, 2011, 09:05:03 am »

awesome, thx for the graphics integration. I had been forced to splice my own, but it wasnt very effective.

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - fans and modders requested for a Warhammer TC - V1.0
« Reply #297 on: December 17, 2011, 02:03:03 pm »

updated main page, again tell me if i forgot something also added Sdood version to main page

Isa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: December 19, 2011, 08:14:58 pm »

Alright,awesome Krantz.I released the Phoebus graphic set version here:
This is using the Phoebus graphic pack and such does not contain any custom graphics yet for Warhammer,some graphics match up with the creatures better than others and any help with creating custom sprites would be much appreciated.

Special thanks to Phoebus for his excellent graphics pack!

Hello, I think the spirtes for the nords in (deon genesis mod) would perfectly fit the chaos warriors.

Dbuhos

• Bay Watcher
  • Carbon Strain
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Warhammer Fortress - fans and modders requested for a Warhammer TC - V1.0
« Reply #299 on: December 28, 2011, 08:35:17 am »

Oh, a warhammer fantasy mod, I guess I could raw up some random creatures or such...
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41