Add Ogre Tribes - done
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2012, 09:54:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41

Author Topic: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.4.1  (Read 111489 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - fans and modders requested for a Warhammer TC - V1.1
« Reply #330 on: January 22, 2012, 05:25:48 pm »

i was about to release the new version when i tried the bestmen, for some reason now reaction actually appear in the workshops....
if it's an isolated problem tell me and i'll check my own files, otherwise beastmen have a bug i can't find out yet

I... don't understand the problem. Reactions are supposed to appear in the workshops
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 22, 2012, 05:59:44 pm »

GRAAAWRRR!, after half hour of tests i found out the problem, the shortcut....

this won't work
[BUILDING:BONE_GEAR]
this will
[BUILDING:BONE_GEAR:CUSTOM_a] <- you missed the reaction shortcut

this can seem stupid but even a ]] can break a whole race

EDIT: also the salvage reactions seems kinda odd...

example of your reactions (broken i think)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

fixed, should produce 1 bar of bronze scrap from 1 bronze weapon
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 06:23:12 pm by Krantz86 »
Re: 1000 sgins that you play Dwarf fortress (way) too much
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)
...Wait. Adamantine is real?...
...155. You are no longer sure what metals are real or fictional.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 22, 2012, 06:57:57 pm »

Sorry about that. It was way past midnight here when I did that, and I didn't bother looking at it later on. (as usual, really. most of my bugs end up being caused by late-night editing)
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 22, 2012, 07:23:20 pm »

np, it's past midnight here now and the madness just struck me, in the next update i've added a way for savage orcs to gather their most important building material (lore), a hint .... shovel

they make whole giant effigies made of CRAP! now you can too

*maniacal laugh*

EDIT: seriously we need someone willing to mod more serious greenskins
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:24:33 am by Krantz86 »
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 24, 2012, 02:48:29 pm »

I have nearly finished fixing the beastmen reactions. So I'd like to take the opportunity to ask: is there any metal added by this mod (gromril, for example) that you want me to make a salvage reaction to? (I'm sticking with copper, bronze and iron for now)

EDIT: I don't know if you noticed, but the plant tiles in the ASCII version are screwed up. If you use a graphics pack, that may be the cause.

EDIT 2: All is fixed, I think. For some reason picks don't get auto-selected for the embark, despite being available, so you'll have to manually select them. Added a readme. Download here
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:34:27 pm by Deathsword »

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 24, 2012, 04:35:26 pm »

I have nearly finished fixing the beastmen reactions. So I'd like to take the opportunity to ask: is there any metal added by this mod (gromril, for example) that you want me to make a salvage reaction to? (I'm sticking with copper, bronze and iron for now)
you don't have to ask me, add more reaction if you think that they'll fit to beastmen in a way

just to be sure:
anyone who want is allowed to copy, modify or fix MY work for their own uses (and of course i don't mean to extend this permission to other people's work that has been included in the Warhammer release)

EDIT: I don't know if you noticed, but the plant tiles in the ASCII version are screwed up. If you use a graphics pack, that may be the cause.
indeed i'm using MAYDAY's graphic set on my own, so i never noticed anything about plants and to tell the truth all i did to plants was to change underground seasons and some names to fit (mostly) the books i read, is you or anyone else is willing please release a fix or a custom plant mod for warhammer
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:37:02 pm by Krantz86 »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: January 24, 2012, 04:38:05 pm »

I'll upload a fixed version of the plant file later today.

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer Fortress - fans and modders requested for a Warhammer TC - V1.2
« Reply #337 on: January 24, 2012, 06:39:56 pm »

Great updates guys! I updated the Phoebus version to latest and added in MiguelMO's custom sprites,thanks MiguelMo.

Also updated Dark Elves to 0.35 here:

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 25, 2012, 05:40:28 am »

i jsut tested the dark elves, sadly the Slaves aren't working correctly, ingame they're not working at all, all you can do is  to butcher them as food source.
thats probably the issue in not being [INTELLIGENT]

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 25, 2012, 03:49:39 pm »

i jsut tested the dark elves, sadly the Slaves aren't working correctly, ingame they're not working at all, all you can do is  to butcher them as food source.
thats probably the issue in not being [INTELLIGENT]

Thanks Krantz i wasn't aware that would happen,i uploaded a fixed version,the version number is the same.Sorry about that.

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 14, 2012, 06:21:24 am »

i'm starting to test the mod with the new version of df, in the next 2-3 days most of issues should pop up

mrtspence

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 14, 2012, 03:18:52 pm »

I just downloaded .34 and am SO. DAMNED. EXCITED.

I will hopefully be able to have rituals to summon deadly Greater Daemons and deadly spells and... and... The options are limitless! Expect something to come out of my corner in the next while. Midterms have me busy now, but next week is reading (the RAWS) week, so hopefully I can have something for you guys during/after that!

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 14, 2012, 03:26:38 pm »

i just tested some adventure mode against necromancers, my first hero died after destroyng dozen of undeads, the secondth one had to fight against hundreds SEVERED HEAD ZOMBIES! or it was ZOMBIE SEVERED HEADS? bah... anyway, when i will start understanding the new raw/codes i'll resume modding... (and after i kill those damn necro)

...Kemmler is returning
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:45:36 pm by Krantz86 »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 14, 2012, 03:52:13 pm »

I'll be happy to try my hand at making some new things for this (daemon possessions!) once I feel like I had enough Fun in the new version to be able to do any modding.

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 14, 2012, 05:34:59 pm »

Giving the new version a go! I'm pumped up.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 41