Add Ogre Tribes - done
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 31, 2012, 09:54:22 am

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 41

Author Topic: Warhammer Fortress - a Warhammer Total Conversion - V1.4.1  (Read 109764 times)

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: fans and modders requested for a Warhammer TC - V0.3c
« Reply #165 on: October 28, 2011, 10:16:46 pm »

Bump for awesomeness?

Edit: i think i found a bug. I went to trade with the bretonians and one of their foodstuffs was humans lol um dont know why but ya.

Loving the Ironbreaker armour as it really did make my dabbling warrior survive the battle with the elf spearman, without a scratch i might add.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:33:52 am by Stronghammer »

Krantz86

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 31, 2011, 10:27:26 am »

Re: 1000 sgins that you play Dwarf fortress (way) too much
154. When you get the word "adamantine" on your LA vocab, you quickly cross it out and replace it with "cotton candy" and spend the next 10 minutes in fetal position rocking back and forth in fear. (Yes, I actually did this.)
...Wait. Adamantine is real?...
...155. You are no longer sure what metals are real or fictional.

Stronghammer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 31, 2011, 07:16:23 pm »

Yay things were going great until a gor came and stoved the head of my ironbreaker in.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2011, 11:21:59 am »

Yay things were going great until a gor came and stoved the head of my ironbreaker in.

Hooray! Fun for everyone.

I was worried about beastmen for a moment, considered the nearly always get wiped out (or get very close to) in my worldgens
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 01, 2011, 11:33:00 am »

I currently have the life-fulfilling obstacles of a gnat, so I reckon I could mindlessly wittle away at a full Warhammer Mod.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 03, 2011, 02:48:36 pm »

Thanks so much for doing this everyone, i have been looking forward to a mod like this for a while.I am hoping to contribute and am currently making the Dark Elves ;D,it is off to a good start and the first version will be released hopefully before too long.Keep up the good work everybody!

Shintaro Fago

• Bay Watcher
  • discuss safe nourishing non-plant non-animal diets
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 04, 2011, 10:07:43 am »

Bump, hopefully my new castle survive long enough to test champions and knights against monsters of chaos and skavens.

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 04, 2011, 03:31:31 pm »

I finished the first version of my Dark elf mod and uploaded it here http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5139

-A playable Warhammer Dark elf race
-7 custom castes including the Naggaroth Black Guard,the fearsome Witch elfs of Khaine,and the gruesome Druchii Executioners
-Two custom creatures,the highborn favored Cold ones,and the destructive War Hydra
-Druchii weapons and armor

Its fairly fully featured for a 0.1 release i didn't get around to making any custom buildings or reactions yet,there aren't any errors in the errorlog for it which is good.I am new to modding this being my first mod,so i am still learning.

Alot of testing and fine tuning needs to be done so consider this a beta.

Any help will be much appreciated,thanks everyone :D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:55:31 pm by SDood »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 04, 2011, 03:53:23 pm »

Are your dark elfs assigned to forest retreats, dark fortresses or mountain halls (in entity file)?

If so, it's because forest retreats, dark fortresses and mountain halls do not currently exist, so adventurers spawn in cities of other races, if they are a non-city civ.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

trees

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUNDANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 04, 2011, 04:07:39 pm »

Hi.

I am not going to even pretend to be familiar with the Warhammer universe at all. However, I was very interested in some of the things going on in this thread so I thought I'd checked it out. There are quite a few bugs in the dffd package on the front page, and I thought I might as well fix them because I like this project and wanted to help out a bit. At the very least, this should now return a clean errorlog.

The download can be found here. It only includes the edited files.

Things fixed:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:48:29 pm by trees »
I am often bad at phrasing things - don't hesitate to ask for clarification if something I said doesn't make sense.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2011, 04:14:48 pm »

I already fixed the toenails in my own version (since I created them). But until I am able to make reactions for them, there isn't much point in placing it here.

EDIT: Nurglings with brass tendons?

trees

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUNDANE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2011, 04:17:29 pm »

As I said, I know nothing about the Warhammer universe. In the raws, they had:
Code: [Select]
[USE_MATERIAL_TEMPLATE:SINEW:INORGANIC:BRASS]so I just corrected that to actually work.
I am often bad at phrasing things - don't hesitate to ask for clarification if something I said doesn't make sense.

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2011, 04:36:45 pm »

Are your dark elfs assigned to forest retreats, dark fortresses or mountain halls (in entity file)?

If so, it's because forest retreats, dark fortresses and mountain halls do not currently exist, so adventurers spawn in cities of other races, if they are a non-city civ.

Yes they are set to dark fortresses,thanks so much ill have that fixed in the next version.

thanks for the bugfixes tree's.

I released the first version of the High Elves here http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5143

Features
-Warhammer High Elf Race
-Asur weapons and armor

This is more or less a placeholder for the High Elf race at the moment,and replaces the generic elves with the included new default entity file.

Im going to start to add more basic non playable races to get them started and in game,hopefully it will motivate others to work on them. :)

Released the first version of the Wood Elves here http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5144

Features
-Warhammer Wood Elf Race.
-Asrai weapons and armor

is more or less like the High Elves release though i have tweaked the entity's to make them like Wood Elves.

Released the first version of the Norse from Norsca here http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5147

-Minor race the Norse from Norsca
-Norse weapons and armor

This is more or less a placeholder for the Norse race at the moment,unique castes and creatures still need to be added.

Released the first version of The Empire here http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5148

Features
-Race the Empire of Man

again like the other three this is more or less a placeholder for the Empire race includes,Reikspiel (german) language and changes to make the humans more imperial like.Still needs custom weapons,armor,items,creatures,castes.

Includes new entity_default file which deletes the generic humans as The Empire replaces them,also has the generic elves deleted as this is to be used with the High Elf mod and the other Warhammer mods.

I think that's enough for today  ;D  i'll still be working on getting all major and minor races ingame to some extent.Now time to go dine on some High Elf bones.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:20:45 pm by SDood »

SDood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2011, 12:19:57 pm »

Released the first version of the Chaos Dwarves here http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=5155

features
-Chaos Dwarf Race
-Dawi zharr weapons and armor

this is more or less a placeholder for the Chaos Dwarf race still needs more custom castes and creatures.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2011, 12:24:13 pm »

As far as I am aware, the Chaos Dwarfs are being worked on by someone else, who is also making stuff such as hobgoblins and living siege engines. Check back the thread a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 41