Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game), OOC Thread!  (Read 19445 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game), OOC Thread!
« Reply #540 on: October 01, 2011, 10:39:05 pm »

I think after the next couple events I think I'm going to start drifting Roydon away from the Police, Particullarly the Busters so he can go more renegade and form more Lawful good group that would try to interpose itself some more between the whole Busters-Super Conflict

Y/N?
Raggle Fraggle

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 01, 2011, 10:42:15 pm »

Cool!
It's FEF, not FEOF

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 01, 2011, 10:43:18 pm »

You got my approval! We need a super group of some kind, and that would be an awesome group to rp out as.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 01, 2011, 10:51:00 pm »

Lawful Good? I'm in. My character proposed a similar idea, but I don't think anyone went for it for now. Besides my character isn't much of a leader. Negotiations would be a bad idea and people would be afraid of me in normal situations. I need a mask.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 01, 2011, 10:54:37 pm »

Awesome. A three way conflict is always more fun too.
Raggle Fraggle

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 01, 2011, 11:00:09 pm »

Kine is a natural leader, and wants to start a group that's "good" in the eyes of supers, but possibly bad in the eyes of humans. Kine is willing to use force to get supers the respect they deserve as well. I want to get the group up and going already, but I just can't seem to find a good way to begin recruiting. Maybe yet another meeting. We just need to have one free day with only minor events so stuff like this can happen.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 01, 2011, 11:27:35 pm »

What about a chaotic good group? Ulysses, being a goddamned wraith and such, would probably be better off in that kind of group.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 01, 2011, 11:30:15 pm »

Powder Adpet Miner is more Neutral Good and doesn't fit into either of those groups, so he'll be a bit of a loner. Not everyone can be in a group, right?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 01, 2011, 11:50:44 pm »

Freeform! But yeah, kine's group is going to be chaotic good. To supers at least.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 01, 2011, 11:52:43 pm »

Rick would most likely be chaotic neutral or true neutral, so he would most likely not go completely with any one group, but I'll see how things play out.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 08, 2011, 05:22:09 pm »

Yay! The thread is ALIVE!!! Lets cut out the supernatural for a few events. While I find it cool, and important to my character it seems to be a thread-killer right now.

EDIT: You know. I think I should swap out to a back up. I think that keeping a character directly from the Aetherplane would be straining after a while since he was never human, or lived as one. If I do swap out characters I'd go for a portal hopper.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 05:52:37 pm by The Fool »

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 08, 2011, 05:59:26 pm »

I used beast master's perfect creations for the enemy in the park. There will likely be some buster action as well. I'm also going to give Kine some casual followers as no players want to join his cause >_> There are three defending him right now, one with super strength, one with pyromancy, and one who can shapeshift into any mammal. However, they will likely run away if in too much danger, and I don't really plan on having them directly interfer with danger that Kine is in too much, in order to not be over powered.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 08, 2011, 07:14:35 pm »

I'll be posting in a bit as a new character. I intend to use the portal creation power. I'm aiming at a shadow hopper that can create pathways for himself and others. He's out for himself, and would probably get along with Wei quite nicely assuming Zako is still in. Drawing a picture of him, but it might be a while. So who else is still around?

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 08, 2011, 07:29:33 pm »

This is one of the more interesting characters I've had. I'm definatly staying in.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 08, 2011, 07:43:49 pm »

I didn't mean that you should drop your character :o. I meant that my character was from the Aetherplane, not just related to it. Even just normal RPing would be a bit much. I'd be referring to the Aetherplane at least once every two posts. It would get out of hand quick and once we have to go there for even a quick event. Kine is great because he is also human, and can avoid referencing the Aetherplane if he wants.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39