Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 39

Author Topic: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game), OOC Thread!  (Read 19451 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Lets All Have Superpowers! (A freeform game), OOC Thread!
« Reply #465 on: September 26, 2011, 09:31:46 pm »

Yeah, I reckon he did go a bit TOO far with how he made Jules and the doctor basically unkillable by most means. And the bodyhopping and teleporting EVERYWHERE for no reason just doesn't make all that much sense. He needed to think it out a bit more before posting such villains.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: September 26, 2011, 09:55:09 pm »

Fuck it. Let's get Jules through either the sewer portal or the lab portal, or some other portal that can be written in. And as for the doctor. . . Well, maybe he needs incapacitated and thrown through one as well. Everybody be free to write in a portal wherever, as long as it makes a tiny bit of sense.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: September 26, 2011, 09:59:49 pm »

Just saying, Rick is working on modifying the hell out of the virus/gems, so that would most likely be detrimental to Jules. I'm just debating on setting up a ridiculously over the top Deus Ex Machina moment to go with it.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: September 26, 2011, 10:10:24 pm »

I ignored the whole body hopping mechanic. I suppose I wrote it in as him being unable to concentrate. I liked the one liner I tossed in at the end. Alright, now we just need to finish the day by killing Jules. Once the infection is gone from the park there will be no more need for the Inquisition.

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: September 26, 2011, 10:16:08 pm »

Well, without the doctor making it back to Aetherplane, and just being in a different form floating around, he might be able to make a surprise reappearence later on. But that's up to you and Fniff to decide :P As for Jules. . Well, he could possibly be weakened by Rick's experiment, and then sent back. Oh, and the doctor could have been sent back through burning. And that means Jules can too. I don't know. Portal, or hit and run burnings? Which sounds better to you guys? Also, I sort of was thinking that beings from Aetherplane are immortal, but they have their own justice system. Meaning The Doctor and Jules would be sealed away for a long while when their sent back. But that's just my idea. WhyamIramblingidontknow.

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: September 26, 2011, 10:50:54 pm »

I would agree with Aetherplane beings being immortal. I hinted at them returning to the Aetherplane in Lex's thoughts. The corruption was from the corrupt body, which was why I had two souls fly out.

I wouldn't mind a return visit from the Doctor since he was purified. Less dangerous and more helpful, a medic maybe? People from the Order aren't suppose to interfere directly unless deemed necessary. It's kind of a balancing game if there are people out to spread chaos.

I might just have a group called the Order, or something. Groups like the Outcasts will be almost like a moral test since they want to find a place of their own. We wouldn't be able to do anything about it unless they intentionally attack places without reason (Buster factories excluded, those places are anti-hero so why would we defend them?). I think I'm rambling at this point so I'll stop discussing groups.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: September 27, 2011, 02:59:22 pm »

So curently Jules is flying around town somewhere yes?
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: September 27, 2011, 03:09:37 pm »

By central park. We could probably just force him into the fire. I also have an idea. What if the Aetherbeing's human hosts were only there for a disguise, and the bodies (like Jules jeweled body) were just artificial bodies that were created upon entering the world as an side effect of using the portal, thus making it possible to send them back just by kicking their ass, but leaving room open for creative weaknesses and such?

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: September 27, 2011, 03:59:01 pm »

I'd like that, even if it does screw with my story a bit, but I can work around that. I suppose that means that Jules is going to be destroyed fairly soon. I'm kind of glad, this day is taking too long. People are posting less and less and the story is stuck from the unbeatable enemy.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: September 27, 2011, 07:20:58 pm »

I don't know, my IC guy is a ghosty-ghost, so they may have to duke it out eventually in the non-corporeal realm. Seems a bit easier and more likely than calling the Ghostbusters.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: September 27, 2011, 09:55:18 pm »

I forgot to mention; If Kine loses a tentacle, it can regenerate by about a foot per week. Not really sure how to convert that to metric sooooo. . .

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: September 27, 2011, 10:29:56 pm »

I forgot to mention; If Kine loses a tentacle, it can regenerate by about a foot per week. Not really sure how to convert that to metric sooooo. . .

A bit less than a third of a meter per week.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: September 28, 2011, 02:20:03 pm »

Thank you. I'm tempted to PM all of the players to try and bring them back to the game. It would be a pretty tough task on a phone though. Would any of you do the honors of PMing the players to alert them that the 2nd day should end soon? We need to get the players back, I really don't want this game to die.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: September 28, 2011, 02:24:25 pm »

Im still here.

Just dont have nuthin to do.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: September 28, 2011, 02:47:53 pm »

I will perform an action within 24 hrs, just waiting to see if anyone else wanted in on it... check my last post.
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 39