Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 280697 times)

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #4155 on: December 02, 2011, 02:12:42 am »

"I believe you are a powerful, angry, and dangerous spirit. And I don't believe that Khenal would try to bring down the fort just to prove a point. Your identity as Psycho Carrot is still in question but I will hear you out, if you. JUST. STOP. DESTROYING. MY. HOME." Shouts the Duchess.

(Perhaps now would be a good time for Falcata to show up and yell, "Fire!"?)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: December 02, 2011, 02:15:19 am »

'Hold on now! I have a better idea!' Carrot dodges the pair, and smashes a large mirror in the middle of the mindscape. He then leaves Khenal before knowing what he's done. The mist goes back into the filly, who bolts out of the courtroom.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: December 02, 2011, 02:18:34 am »

'Carrot, I swear!  I will bind you into something adamantine if you don't calm down and stop destroying my mind!'
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: December 02, 2011, 02:19:15 am »

After a few seconds of silence, and the lack of anything new happening, Friesden turns to the Duchess. "You were saying?"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: December 02, 2011, 02:23:05 am »

((I'm going to sleep...It's only 2:22 am, but I've stayed up far too many nights...and my poor heart will burst if I keep staying up so late...Good night everypony...))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: December 02, 2011, 02:26:29 am »

Charity starts to pull herself back together after her near death experience. "Oh, yes, well." She moves back to her seat, taps the pillar with a hoof a few times to make sure it isn't going to fall over on her, and then says, "The spirit claiming to be Psycho Carrot, I shall allow you to testify, please come forward and answer the defence's quest..." Charity get's interrupted again, this time by the door flying open.

Falcata stands there panting. "!!Fire!! The Hospital is on Fire! I pulled Nicolta free but we need to put the fire out now!" Then without waiting to see anyponies response she grabs a bucket and fills it in the public shower in the dinning hall and rushes off.

Starnight

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: December 02, 2011, 02:30:30 am »

(Starnight. I notice you only registered today? Did you find us from FIMfiction.net?)
No, I can't remember where I found this thread, because, for some reason, I never remember where I find stuff. Except MLP. I know I found this before it reached 100 pages. I only just worked up the courage to register, and I just now remembered how awkward I am at talking to people, and thats only made worse by the fact its 11:31 PM.
I'm awkward in social situations. Thought you ought to know.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: December 02, 2011, 02:31:47 am »

Don't worry about it. Come on in!
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: December 02, 2011, 02:32:36 am »

((ZZZZZZ...Nice one strongbeard, I'M NOT AWAKE! SHHH...))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: December 02, 2011, 02:35:34 am »

Speaking of FiMFiction, I really should work on the next piece of the transcription.  Welcome to Glitterglen, Starnight!
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: December 02, 2011, 02:38:33 am »

(Starnight. I notice you only registered today? Did you find us from FIMfiction.net?)
No, I can't remember where I found this thread, because, for some reason, I never remember where I find stuff. Except MLP. I know I found this before it reached 100 pages. I only just worked up the courage to register, and I just now remembered how awkward I am at talking to people, and thats only made worse by the fact its 11:31 PM.

Fair enough. I only asked because it was a little suspicious that a newly registered individual was wanting to join only a few hours after we had a troll banned. But I'm willing to let you join in anyway. I just have to trust that it's a coincidence.

So, do you have a preference for what kind of pony you would like to claim. I mean it would be really awkward to introduce your character in the middle of Friesden's trial but we could go ahead and pick out a pony for you, if you would like.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: December 02, 2011, 03:23:45 am »

Hmmm, it might be easier on us (probably not on you, though :P) if the OP was updated with a list of unclaimed ponies, possibly with a break down in gender, type, and profession, if that would be doable.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: December 02, 2011, 03:29:16 am »

Hmmm, it might be easier on us (probably not on you, though :P if the OP was updated with a list of unclaimed ponies, possibly with a break down in gender, type, and profession, if that would be doable.

That is an entirely reasonable thing to want to have, however, I've been putting off doing it because well. 109 ponies to list is a lot and since Dwarf Therapist doesn't show castes or genders properly I have to check every single one in game. But I guess I'll get started on that now. Yay. Will post again when finished.

(Also, why is everypony so quiet? No pony wants to jump up and fight the fire? No heroes is Glitterglen?)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: December 02, 2011, 03:31:41 am »

I'm kind of tied up...haha... At the moment.

I'm thinking I might take a break from Friesden for a bit after the trial, or permanently, I guess, if it goes the wrong way.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: December 02, 2011, 03:38:50 am »

I'm kind of tied up...haha... At the moment.

(What you did. It's their, and I see it.)

(Still nopony. Fine I will the hero!)

"A fire! Buck it. We'll finish this business later." Charity jumps to her hooves and runs over to the showers. She fills as many buckets with water as her magic can carry and lifts one more with her mouth, her hair is made wet by the water as she fills the last one. She looks over at Khenal and says, through a mouth full of bucket, "cmn Khal we nee yo hep. Gib a buket"* and she starts making her way to the door.

*Come on Khenal, we need your help. Grab a bucket.
Pages: 1 ... 276 277 [278] 279 280 ... 665