Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 280784 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #3735 on: November 30, 2011, 08:26:33 pm »

Alright, I have enough notes, but I still need members for the team. Anyone care to join me? If you do, make an account on http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/index.php and post your username, and I'll send you a collaboration request.
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: November 30, 2011, 08:33:32 pm »

Possibly Ninja'd by the Master, but...

(I think we should allow for this trail to be a slower affair then we have in past, and not allow it to be solved in one night of rapid fire posts, so that more ponies who want to contribute can do so. I purpose the following method for doing this.)

Chairty takes her place in front.
Isos reads the charges.
Friesden states wheather she claims innocence or is guilty.
Assuming she claims innocence, Everypony who wishes a turn to speak is allowed to, be they for or against the witness. Isos uses her turn to bring forth the evidence against Friesden and Khenal and the others defend. (we let the thread stay in this state for at least one day.)
When everything is said and done, the Duchess will make a ruling and dictate any punishment if there is to be any. (Don't worry Dsarker I will be fair about it, and will take your wishes for the character into account.)

If this sounds good to everybody and I hear no objections with the format, I can set the scene now.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: November 30, 2011, 08:42:43 pm »

I have a feeling that the Keeper and Khenal are about to be hoist on their own petard....
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

compoundoverkillcornbread

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY ENSURES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: November 30, 2011, 08:43:17 pm »

INSERT PUNCHLINE HERE: ^
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:17:22 pm by compoundoverkillcornbread »
haha no, but you told me to be insane. This is just a fragment of my insanity.
Not too insane, please.  We've got the insanity of The Master to deal with, I don't know if we can survive two ponies being totally bonkers
Oh man, I am really testing out the strength of this quote system today...TROLOLOLOLO!!

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: November 30, 2011, 08:46:55 pm »

Go right ahead.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: November 30, 2011, 08:49:52 pm »

All sounds reasonable to me.  Falcata will probably just be mostly watching regardless, since as far as I know she has nothing useful to add as a witness.  Unless she was part of Khenal's investigation of Friesden's first murder, but as far as I recall only he was involved, not the rest of the guard.

Of course, I assume that she and the other fortress guard would be expected to be present, in case of civil unrest and all.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY ENSURES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: November 30, 2011, 08:51:56 pm »

REASONABLE? ME? HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY INSANITY?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 09:18:48 pm by compoundoverkillcornbread »
Not too insane, please.  We've got the insanity of The Master to deal with, I don't know if we can survive two ponies being totally bonkers
Oh man, I am really testing out the strength of this quote system today...TROLOLOLOLO!!

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: November 30, 2011, 08:57:43 pm »

I won't be up past 10 pm EST for quite some time on week-days, but don't worry...I might sneak on. stupid collage regulations...
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: November 30, 2011, 09:01:35 pm »

Is anypony else going to be witnessing in favor of Friesden?  I'd imagine it'd be easy enough to find somepony who heard Carrot yelling about killing both Khenal and Friesden on the tower, lending strength to Khenal's claim that it was self defense.  Efim's murder, however, will be difficult...
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY ENSURES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: November 30, 2011, 09:01:41 pm »

THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD.

Just think:
The prisoner heard the clattering of metal keys, and then the slam of the iron door. Bright light flooded inside the small dark prison cell, the shadows dissolving in the morning mist. She blinked twice, blinded by the sudden bright light.

The prisoner felt a shudder as she felt herself being forced onto her feet, her shackles clanking as she was half-dragged out into the open courtyard, into the morning sun. Her ear-crusted eyes widened as she saw the multitude awaiting her trial. Empirial Guard Pegasi stood atop the ramparts, and the balconies were filled with people, all attention centered on the flat on which the grand trial was to be held.

The prisoner caught sight of her judges, and felt a sickening feeling deep down in the pit of her stomach. She swallowed, and sat in the center of the flat, the judges watching her with intense eyes that bore into her mind.

this is epicness.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: November 30, 2011, 09:03:58 pm »

Except Friesden can't wait for the trial. She now knows why she killed Efim (for reals, man.), and how to get out of it.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: November 30, 2011, 09:06:23 pm »

Is anypony else going to be witnessing in favor of Friesden?  I'd imagine it'd be easy enough to find somepony who heard Carrot yelling about killing both Khenal and Friesden on the tower, lending strength to Khenal's claim that it was self defense.  Efim's murder, however, will be difficult...

Seems plausible that another fortress guard could have witnessed this.  I have no idea what the fortress layout is or exactly where this happened.  Presumably there would have been some citizens somewhere within eye or earshot of it.  What they might have to say is the question though.

I wouldn't mind playing another guard if no one else with more time wants to do it.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: November 30, 2011, 09:07:37 pm »

The dining hall has been altered for this day. The tables have all been pushed to one side to make room. Save for one made of the finest marble. Behind that marble table in a clear glass throne sits Duchess Charity Conventtulip, She is flanked on either side by her guards Osal and Madush. On both sides of the table are enourmous stone statues of the founding of Glitterglen. The room is full of chairs for the ponies to sit. They are currently empty.

"The time has finally come." Mumbles the unicorn to herself.

The doors are opened and citizens of Glitterglen come in to take their seats. When everyone is seated. Through the door comes Captain Isos. In her mouth is a zinc chain that leads to a metal collar around Friesden's neck. Friesden also has shackles on her legs that prevent her from running and her wings are bound with leather straps. It's difficult not to appear guilty just from her appearance. Khenal walks in beside her.

As the prisoner walks through the hall she is meet with a loud outcry of both catcalls, jeers, and few supportive shouts. "SILENCE!" shouts the Duchess over the crowd and they do so. The Captain leads the prisoner to the middle of the room, where a statue of the god of Justice rests, Friesden's chain is attached and locked to the statue.

Isos takes her place in front of the crowd and unfurls a scroll, she reads, "Miss Friesden Sectlaces you are charged with the murder, of the first degree, of efim Glitterbends the fisherpony and the murder, also of the first degree, of Captain Psycho Carrot Bristledhail of the Skyguard of Glitterglen. How do you plead?"

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: November 30, 2011, 09:07:50 pm »

I'll voice the prosecutor.
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: November 30, 2011, 09:09:00 pm »

I'll voice the prosecutor.

Okay, but this has a lot of potential to be awesome. Please don't Master it up.
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 665