Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 665

Author Topic: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.  (Read 281582 times)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress. Glitterglen.
« Reply #2865 on: November 25, 2011, 03:50:01 am »

When we last saw the gang, Psycho Carrot had left the fortress and was hiding in the jungle, Khenal and Friesden were preparing to move in with each other at a new place, and Isos had replaced Khenal as captain of the guard. Let's see what Carrot is up to...

"I d-d-on't need anypony...I can s-s-survive on m-m-my own!" Chatters Psycho, now very cold and hungry.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 03:52:22 am by The Master »
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: November 25, 2011, 03:55:57 am »

Charity's Journal 6th Moonstone, 98

Captain Khenal has officially resigned from his post. His retirement will net him a nice private quarters, and private dinning room for him and his “fillyfriend?” Friesden. It's in the process of being constructed as I write.

His replacement as Guard Captain is an earthpony mare named Isos. She isn't who I would have chose, but she was recommended by Khenal, so I'll give her a chance to prove herself.

8th Moonstone, 98

As the assissin who targeted me in my office, was apparently able to sneak into our armory, and steal a crossbow. I've decided to have our mechanics place a trap in there by the door, to catch a thief unawares. I just placed an order with Ironya for a bismuth bronze serrated saw blade to use in the trap.

11th Moonstone, 98

A troop of Mandrills attacked our ponies working on the surface. I'm sending the Skyguard out to deal with them.

14th Moonstone, 98

Grifen has been acting quite strangely, hasn't talked in days. And now he's locked himself in Pillomino's workshop.

15th Moonstone, 98

The skyguard is back from hunting. They killed a lot of apes. The butchers will be happy.

23rd Moonstone, 98

Grifen has finally come out of Pillomino's workshop. He has made a beautiful floodgate, made of Gold ore and decorated with obsidian and marble, and gems. It's a true work of art.

He calls it “The Contested Bristle”.

9th Opal, 98

Khenal and Friesden have been living in their new home for a few days now. Though it was only officially finished today. Today, I had a private shower added to their room. (Complete with Rose Gold Fixtures.) The basic home is a small dinning hall for the two of them that branches from the normal living quarters area, and then you go through another door and pass the shower, and then your in the bed room. Pillomino and I worked together to produce a pair of statues for the room. We both choose the founding of Glitterglen as the topic, but mine shows the ponies traveling too the jungle, and her's shows ponies laboring to create the fort. I wonder which one the couple will like better? We also had all the artists of Glitterglen, carve images/murals/history/etc, into the wall of the rooms to give them a bit more character.

23rd Opal, 98

Nicolta Tesla was ambushed by a hoard of crudles in the caverns. I'm going to send the militia to deal with them.

2nd Obsidian, 98

A lump of petrified wood
(OOC: a stone for those who don't know) I had bought off the last caravan along with a large serrated bismuth bronze disc I ordered from Ironya has gone missing. I've reported the possible theft to the guard.

Additionally, the militia apparently missed a crudle because one attacked Venture when she was trying to reload a cage trap in the cavern. She managed to kill it, but she ran back to the fort covered in it's blood. She ran straight to the hospital to wash it off. She's quite upset.

5th Obsidian, 98

According to the stories I've overheard in the dinning hall. Starkey really impressed the other troops during the crudle hunt.

16th Obisidian 98

Our scouts have spotted a Rainbow Cravan.

(Well Telgin as far as a suggestion as to which pony to take I can't really do so without some idea of what you'd like to play. However, we have plenty of unclaimed militia ponies or members of the guard, both of the melee or ranged variety. In non-combat positions that could have some, point, in the plotline. You could always take a relative of one of our other players. Venture's father, Psycho's wife, etc. Also, with Venture all grown up, you could always start the new CMC Fortress Foals. We have many foals to choose from, (Including Psycho's kids  ;) Cutie Mark Crusaders Parental Abuse Victims Yay!) Or you could be a farmer, or mason, or cheesemaker and then just force your way into the story by whatever means necessary.)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 04:22:30 am by KingStrongbeard »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: November 25, 2011, 04:21:33 am »

"Khenal," said Friesden. "Have you heard any news of Carrot recently?"

((Oh, and it should be fillyfriend, methinks.))
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: November 25, 2011, 04:23:03 am »

((Oh, and it should be fillyfriend, methinks.))

Oh, that makes sense. Fixed.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: November 25, 2011, 04:24:31 am »

((Curse you, you've got me wanting to do my own community MLP fort.

Now, what race to use...Rainbows or Lions....))
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: November 25, 2011, 04:25:37 am »

((RAINBOWS!))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: November 25, 2011, 04:26:48 am »

(LIONS!! Please Link to it here when you start.)

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: November 25, 2011, 04:27:26 am »

((DERPY DEMANDS RAINBOWS!))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: November 25, 2011, 04:32:36 am »

((Gilda demands Lions!))

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: November 25, 2011, 04:34:18 am »

Okay, Lions it is. I'll start it reasonably soon.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: November 25, 2011, 04:39:22 am »

((Well, it's 4:38 am, time for me to sleep! I'll be up around 11-12 pm EST. GOOD NIGHT EVERYPONY! Oh, and Dsarker may voice Psycho from now on whenever i'm away. I shouldn't have to explain why :P))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: November 25, 2011, 04:40:37 am »

Can you explain it to me? Because I don't get it.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: November 25, 2011, 04:42:38 am »

((Because you and I are both completely and utterly mad! :D I leave you with this music! http://tindeck.com/listen/nysx))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: November 25, 2011, 05:12:40 am »

Telgin, i'd have to say it's cooling down now. Even though The Master keeps making it more a more confusing, me, Khenal and Dsarker have been trying to patch up the holes. Having only 4 consistently active RPers isn't exactly fun. We were hoping that getting this on the HoL would encourage joiners, but we've only gotten 2 so far. Speaking of which, maybe we should change the HoL description to clearly note that we're in search of RPers.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: November 25, 2011, 05:17:10 am »

((Can't sleep; Ansontan, you're really giving me the impression that you think I'm the source of all the problems here...))
You. Made. Asea. CRY.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 665